Chapter 98 - A Request: Summer Wishlist

...

Nodoka and Shigure spent the night in a spare room. I was pleased with how happy they got eating my food come breakfast, and they left for Red Winter soon after. That good mood of mine was... muddled after getting a text from Azusa.

Rottweiler, this is Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Rho-? The fuck? Really...? Out of all the names she could've thought of.

Whaddya need?

Backup. Justice Task Force is firing upon us.

Requesting assistance.

Dare I ask why?

Azusa didn't respond. Groaning, I texted Hasumi.

Hasumi, what did Azusa do?

Sensei? How did you...?

She texted me.

Ah, I see...

Well, to keep a long story short...

According to our reports, 300 of our members sustained injuries, the east plaza was half-destroyed, and the 12th Institute is in ruins.

...I remember Azusa fighing you gals before, but how the fuck?

She and Hifumi commandeered a tank.

HIFUMI?!

Yes, she was driving. Azusa was playing the role of the marksman, on top of the vehicle.

...Again, the fuck?

And somehow, Hanako and Koharu got roped into their nonsense as well.

Know what, I'm gonna come over there and see why those idiots did that.

...Are you sure? This doesn't have to concern you.

I'm still the advisor of the Make-Up Work Club, even if it was a mostly fake club to begin with.

...

Very well, we will be waiting.

Time to go to Trinity. And here I thought Azusa was getting used to the place. How did she rope Hifumi into this?

----------

I pretty quickly arrived at the Justice Task Force's building. Entering the main room, I found Hasumi and Mashiro talking to a handcuffed quartet. Azusa and Hanako look calm, but Koharu and Hifumi are clearly freaking out.

"So the reason you stole a tank... is that you wanted to show Azusa the ocean...?" Hasumi asks, slowly.

"Seriously? THAT'S why?" I ask, entering the room, causing the girls to jolt.

"Hello, Sensei~!" Hanako smiles sweetly, not bothered by my sudden appearance at all. Azusa remains calm and silent.

"S-S-Sensei?!" Koharu shrieks, face red.

"S-Sensei!" Hifumi cries. "N-No, we were only borrowing academy property! We didn't mean for it to come off as stealing."

I sigh. Kivotos as usual. Hasumi sighs as well. "I understand you've been doing good things with the Make-Up Work Club, so I'm inclined to believe you. But why a tank? Could you not have walked to the beach? Used public transport?"

"No, that would have defeated the whole point!" The blonde argues. "Azusa has never seen the ocean, so we wanted to wanted to make her first trip special!'