Chapter 85 - A Request: Schale Patrol

...
After being inundated with paperwork for three days, I got a text in the evening from Mio, the delinquent I offered a job to when I first went over to Trinity.

Hey, Sensei. I don't know if you remember me, but it's Shigaraki Mio.

Yeah, I remember you. You still wanting to join up with Schale?

You know it. I'm gonna bring one of those recruitment forms you put online a while back.

Ah, right. That was a thing, wasn't it? Schale recruitment forms. I posted them on the Schale website back when I first got to this world, hoping someone would use them to join up, but strangely, no one did. The only students who are a part of Schale are the ones I've met/helped out. Arona and I made their joining official later, but no one actually filled out one of those things.

I actually posted updated versions of them a few days after coming back from Trinity. Mio got me thinking about them, so...

Plus, two of my friends wanted to join too.

They fill out those forms too?

Yup.

Well, swing by tomorrow if you three have the time. I'll help get you girls acclimated with the place and the jobs we do.

Really?

Let me text them real quick.

After a moment...

They said they'll come.

We'll be there tomorrow morning.

I'll be waiting.

Yes! You won't regret this, Sensei!

"She seems excited." Arona happily says, peering over my shoulder, currently in her physical body.

"I'm glad for her. If she's willin' to turn her life around, I won't stop her." I say, closing my phone, before yawning. "Ugh. Hungry?"

"Yes!" Arona chirps, always hungry.

I reach over and happily rub her head. "C'mon." I say, stopping the head pat as I stand up. "Go ahead and get the table ready, I'll start cookin'."

"Right." Arona says, nodding with determination.

—————

"Sensei! Mio and two other girls just arrived in the building!" Arona alerted me as I sipped my coffee in the morning.

"Ah." I say, sitting down the cup. "Let 'em in."

A few minutes later, Mio comes in, wearing that same grey uniform as she did when I saw her last, save for the black face mask, which she has pulled underneath her chin. She's also still toting her SMG. Two girls flank her, both clearly looking like fishes out of water.

"Sensei, we're here!" Mio happily says, a smile on her face.

"Nice to see ya again, Mio. Who're your friends?" I ask.

"Kyouichirou Agura." The girl on the left introduces simply, with a slightly deep pitched voice. She has short yet curly blonde hair and eyes. She too wears a black face mask, also held under her chin. She wears a long, grey coat and baggy pants of similar color. The color of her clothes and the black high heels resemble Mio's and the other girl's quite a bit. Both Agura and Mio have the same logo on their left arm, whereas the other girl has it on her skirt. Agura's coat is also wide open, revealing her toned stomach and her chest, which is only covered by a sarashi- bandages wound tightly, thought they're usually under kimonos. She carries a black minigun and her halo is comprised of two white rings- one inner and one outer.