Chapter 91 - Prefect Summer: Epilogue

...

Coming down to the beach with the two Prefect Team girls and the rest of their forces, we find... the Gourmet Research Society? And why do they have a bunch of corn with them?

Izumi has on a revealing red and black bikini, along with matching sandals and bracelets, and a large straw hat decorated with flowers. Her hair is no longer done in pigtails, instead flowing freely.

Junko has on a school swimsuit, complete with her name in katakana on the chest. She also has on brown sandals.

Akari has on a VERY revealing black bikini and matching sandals. Her hair is done up in a high ponytail.

Haruna- elegant as always- has on a white, one-piece swimsuit that's cut low, revealing much of her chest, and has a diamond pattern cut into the side. She also has on white sandals and her hair is done up into a bun, though she still keeps that braid on the side of her head.

"What are you troublemakers DOING here?! Are you trying to cause a scene?" Iori asks, clearly fed up with everything that's happened today.

"Oh. We're not here to cause trouble." Haruna innocently says.

"I take it why you're here has somethin' to do with that pile of corn?" I ask, pointing to the dozen or so giant sacks of corn.

"Correct!" Junko chirps. "We're entrepreneurs! Proprietors! We came to sell corn!"

Iori and Chinatsu blink in confusion. "Corn?" The latter asks.

"Haven't you ever wondered why grilled corn is much more delicious when you eat it on the beach with friends?" The silver haired gourmet asks. Hang on, has that always been a thing? Corn on the beach? But she continues, "Don't you want to find the answer as to why? It's no different than grilled corn anywhere else, and yet..." She smiles. "That's why we've spent some time recently conducting several investigations on the topic. We came to the conclusion that the only way to know is to come to the beach ourselves! That's why we came here to sell delicious grilled corn and collect data."

"That's right." Akari chirps. "We heard about the war between the Fubar Beach Thugs and Splashy Helmet Gang. Talk about a perfect market!"

"Delinquents gotta eat, right?" Junko adds. "Not to mention all the spectators. It's free corn real estate!"

"And best of all, we get to eat all the leftovers!" Izumi happily admits.

"You idiot! We have to sell every last one of them." The redhead stresses, whirling around towards the shameless grayette. "Do you realize hwo much this corn cost us?!"

"That sums up the plan." Haruna sighs. "However, why is the beach deserted?"

"Tryin' to give Hina a vacation, a gang war would disrupt that, thus we kicked the thugs outta the beach." I summarize.

"The Head Prefect?" Haruna blinks, looking over to the hotel for a moment. "Ah."

Iori finally snaps. "I don't care why you came here! The show's over. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!"

Haruna giggles as Akari taunts the tan girl. "Oh? You want us to leave?"

"The Gourmet Research Society never runs away from a challenge when in search for the pinnacle of taste." The Gourmet leader grins.

"That's right~" Akari adds. "And... the Head Prefect isn't with you all, remember?"

Iori flinches. Chinatsu lets out a deep sigh.

"Since we're all together, how about we show you how steely our determination is?" Haruna asks with a giggle, her and her group readying their guns.

"Exactly! Let's eat the corn already!" Izumi whines.