Chapter 87 - A Student's Heart VIII: Wakamo

...

A full week passed after Wakamo officially moved in and joined Schale. She slept in a room on the same floor as the trio, who were apprehensive at first, but calmed down when they realized I was the only thing Wakamo focused on.

I also found that Wakamo was a hard-worker. I couldn't exactly take her out on commissions, knowing her reputation, but she was quite adept at paperwork. It surprised her as well, seeing as how she'd never done this kind of thing before.

Dinner was fun. The trio found themselves absolutely devouring my food, loving it instantly.

Wakamo practically melted in her chair when she took a bite. I had to check the chair after dinner to make sure she didn't cum herself. It was dry, thankfully.

All in all, Wakamo was a sweetheart, just one who had a tendency of not thinking things through.

I also took a few breaks to run over to Trinity, seeing if I could visit Mika in her cell- which I've done a few times since the mess a few weeks ago-, but she turned me away again. That idiot, I told her I wasn't angry? Why's she running me off like this. If she keeps it up, I'm gonna go in there regardless of what she wants.

That aside, I had a conversation with a few of my girls, explaining Wakamo staying over and all. They decided to come and interrogate her, or rather Hoshino and Shiroko did. Honestly, those two are the ones in charge of the harem at this point, not me.

This is what led to Wakamo and the two Abydos girls speaking privately in another room while I worked. While I worked, I prayed nothing got destroyed.

—————

"..."

"..."

"...?"

Three girls sit in a room in Schale, by themselves. Two of them staring intently at a third, the only one with a mask, whose head is tilted slightly in curiosity.

"So... You're the Fox of Calamity, huh?" Hoshino asks, looking her over. "Meh, you don't look like much."

"Neither do you, Hoshino." Shiroko snarks her upperclassman.

The pinkette whines. "Hueh. Shiroko, we're supposed to be doing that kinda thing to her!"

The wolf girl's lips curl up slightly into a smile.

"Anyway." Hoshino looks back at Wakamo. "Sensei already explained what happened the other day, with you joining Schale and all. What I want is to hear your honest opinion. What do you think of Sensei?"

"I love him."

Both Abydos girls raise an eyebrow at the quick admission.

"And yet you've barely talked, aside from this past week." Shiroko points out.

"Irrelevant. I feel in love with him at first sight." Wakamo says, swooning with her gloved hands clasped. "I'll admit, Sensei has made it clear how foolish I was, causing such a commotion when I could have simply approached him and confessed." She whines. "I could've saved myself a lot of trouble that way."

"I see." Hoshino hums. "You clearly feel strongly for him."

"Have either of you been on a date?" The wolf girl asks.

The fox girl's ears twitch. "No. But, Sensei promised we would sometime! ...I wish for him to get to know me like I know him."

Shiroko and Hoshino share a glance. How can she know so much about Josh despite barely interacting with him, save for this week? The two girls nod after having a quiet conversation, before facing Wakamo again.