Chapter 76 - Boot Camp Begins

...

"Good morning!" Azusa, of all people, chirps.

"Good morning, Azusa. You look chipper today." Hanako says, happily.

"Of course. It's important to start the day off well." The silverette says. "Let's not waste time. We have to brush our teeth, shower, and get changed into fresh uniforms."

"Ugh, Azusa..." Hifumi whines from her bed. "Just ten more minutes..."

"Hnnnngh... Morning already?" Koharu asks, wincing as her eyes take in the sunlight seeping in from the window.

"Come on Hifumi. Koharu. It's time to wake up." Azusa says.

"Ugh... Fine." The blonde groans.

"I'm up already." Koharu says, sleepily, staggering to her feet.

"I think our little Hifumi had a long night last night. It might take her a while to get out of bed." The taller pinkette observes.

"It could be mental fatigue related to her responsibilities as club president." Azusa theorizes. "Should we allow her to rest for longer than usual?"

"W-Wait. Where am I? How did we get here?" The former JTF member asks, looking around.

"Good morning, Koharu. Come on, we need to hurry or breakfast will get cold." Azusa smiles.

"Wait, what?" The tiny pinkette asks.

"The showers are this way. I'll help you wash, so follow me." The silverette continues.

"H-Hold on a second. Why...?" Koharu asks, confused, before squealing as Azusa all but picks her up, rushing towards the showers.

"Aw. It looks like they're going to be bath time buddies after all." Hanako smiles.

"Wh-WHAAAAAT?!" Koharu screams down the hall. "W-Wait. I can do that by myself! You don't have to undress me! Th-That's cold! AAAH! You're getting shampoo in my eyes!"

"The fuck was that?" Their Sensei asks, appearing in front of their bedroom with a worried expression on his face.

"Ah, just sweet skinship~" Hanako says with a teasing grin.

"I... I'm not even gonna ask." The adult man groans.

—————

After breakfast- which Koharu mostly spent warily eyeballing Azusa-, we reconvened in a classroom.

"Sorry for the wait. Is everyone ready to get started?" Hifumi asks the girls.

"I am~!" Hanako replies.

"Hmm." Azusa says with a nod.

Koharu doesn't respond, only sniffling and muttering, "...She saw everything... I've been exposed..."

"I was also without clothes. It's standard procedure. What's the problem?" The transfer student asks, confused.

"Th-That's not the point!" Koharu argues. "You're incorrigible! Don't you understand how to be gentle with someone...?"

"Would you like me to wash you next time, Koharu?" Hanako asks, innocently.

"That's even worse! Anyone but you!" Koharu shrieks.

"Oh? What about me?" I ask from my desk, unable to resist teasing the tiny girl.

"I take it back. Anyone but you and Sensei!" Koharu reiterates, earning a laugh from Hanako and I.

"Guys, settle down..." The blonde pleads, her hair still a mess from oversleeping. She even has a cow lick. "I need your attention!" She declares.

Everyone quiets down.