Chapter 60 - Down Time XVI

...

Instead of focusing on the reality-bending dream of last night, I focused on my paperwork.

Fucking realistic dreams...

Though I got another diversion in the form of a text message. From Eimi, interestingly.

Sensei, doesn't it feel like it's gotten hotter lately? After working on a mission, it feels even more stifling.

Summer's still a ways away, Eimi.

Yeah. Maybe it's just me.

That girl already wears so little, how can she still be hot? As I muse that, Utaha texts me.

Sensei, how is Arona doing?

Great, actually. She's been over the moon since she got the new body.

Thanks again.

No problem, Sensei.

Ah, while I'm here, I saw you reading through the wholesale stationary shop's catalog when you were here last.

Is there something you need?

I was thinking about getting a pencil holder. There aren't any in my office, unfortunately.

If it's something as simple as a pencil holder, isn't it just faster to make it through the 3D printer in the club room?

Y'all have a 3D printer?

Nevermind, I shouldn't be surprised.

Indeed, and any pencil holder made with it should be lighter and stronger than most products on the market.

I even have the materials. Should I make one for you?

Sure, it'll save me some time.

Okay! Come by the Engineering Club workshop in about an hour.

I'll be there.

Guess I've got plans. As I move to get up, I get yet another text. What is this, 'Everyone text Sensei in the morning Day'?

Shockingly, it's from Himari.

I'm still a tad upset with her. I suppose I oughta get back at her a bit.

Fufu~ Hello, Sensei.

Hmm?

Hm? Are you so moved from getting a message from me that you're speechless?

Yes, it makes sense. Suddenly receiving a message from a beautiful hacker maiden like myself.

Hang on, who is this?

Wha?! No way, you haven't registered my contact info?!

Nah, I'm just fucking with you.

She sends me another message with a crying, pleading faced emoji.

Geez, Sensei, that was a mean joke. Even this beautiful genius young lady was surprised.

Consider that a bit of payback for selling us out to Rio before our little heist.

A-Anyway, there's something that I wanted to say.

I just hacked into Schale.

I mean, investigated.

It seems that you have the day off today, correct?