chapter 3 ↬ little eunuch x emperor

The clear water and cloud dwelling, halfway up the mountain, the sunset glows.

There is a three-story villa with red tiles and blue bricks on the mountainside. In the largest bedroom on the third floor, there is a Yin Moshang who has no breath lying on a wide bed, his lips are as pale as his face.

The white sheets set off Yin Moshang's pale skin, as if they had blended into one.

Shen Moli sat by the bed, looked at Yin Moshang lying on the bed with love, grabbed his fingertips with one hand, and wiped his cold body with a towel in the other.

After Shen Moli finished wiping, he hugged Yin Moshang in his arms, picked up a white shirt and put it on for him. His pale skin was crystal clear, as if it could evaporate from this world at any time, which made Shen Moli feel unbearable, and even more so. Be careful.

Fortunately, the scar has been repaired by the system, so it will not be as miserable as before.

After putting on his white shirt and black trousers, Shen Moli tied his tie and put on a suit jacket for him. While combing his loose hair, he said helplessly: "Why do you think you are so stupid? You are so young Not only did you make a will, but you also left all the properties under your name to me, and even a broken company. How can I be busy with so many things? You are good, you left alone, you are deliberately angry Am I right?"

After learning that Yin Moshang's rescue was ineffective, Shen Moli brought him back from the hospital.

It was that day that he realized that he was reborn because of the system in his mind.

On the same day, Yin Moshang's dedicated lawyer found him, and he knew that Yin Moshang had made a will and transferred all funds, real estate, and company shares under his name to him.

After rambling on for a while, Shen Moli put down the comb, his expression became gentle again, he held Yin Moshang's face, lowered his head and kissed his thin lips, then pressed his forehead, and said slowly: "Ah Shang , You broke your promise, you said that you would stay with me forever, twice, and you didn't mean anything twice, and I will never believe you again."

After finishing speaking, Shen Moli suddenly smiled again, as bright as a morning star : "But it doesn't matter, you are gone, I will go to you, Huangquanbiluo, life and death will never give up!"

[Master Host, please don't commit suicide! 】

Shen Moli lowered his smile, and was not surprised by the sudden voice in his head, but asked calmly, "You really can't save Ah Shang?"

【Sorry, host, I have already said, I can only guarantee that your lover's body will not rot. As for the resurrection, there is nothing I can do at the moment. 】

Shen Moli remained expressionless: "But you brought me back to life, that's a fact. Since you can't bring him

back to life, then I'll die." But you lost your memory, and I'm running out of energy soon, and I can't turn back time again. 】

This system is a product of a high-tech plane. Because of some accidents, it was involved in the universe and drifted for hundreds of years before finding a host with enough spiritual power to accommodate him. In order to save the host, it spent almost all of its energy , to save the host, if the host is really hopeless and commits suicide, then it will die completely.

Shen Moli's eyes moved slightly: "That is, as long as there is enough energy, there is hope?"

[Yes, Lord Host. ]

Seeing that the host temporarily gave up his plan to commit suicide, worried that he would bring up the old story again, the system quickly explained again.

With trembling hands, Shen Moli asked in surprise, "Then how do we replenish energy?" After asking, he held his breath, waiting for the system's answer.

[The system can turn Qi into its own energy. If you want to get enough luck, the host must go to other worlds to grab the luck of Destiny Child. This is the fastest way. It's just that with my current ability, I can only transfer once and then enter the standby state, and it won't happen easily. In the new world, if something really happens, I can only rely on the host itself. 】

Shen Moli didn't even think about it, so he nodded and agreed, not to mention taking away the luck of Destiny's Child, even if it was killing someone, he would not hesitate. Forever.

Even if there is only a glimmer of hope, he will never give up!

But he obviously still has worries: "But I went to another world, what about Ah Shang's body?"

Except for his lover, nothing else matters, money, villas, companies...all are just clouds.

[Master host, don't worry, the system can slow down the flow of time in this world as much as possible. You have lived in the mission world for ten years, and the time here will only pass by one hour. The host can only go to other worlds in the form of a soul, possessing the body of the dying person, and the body of the host will still stay here. ]

[Moreover, when Mr. Ah Shang died, the system had already preserved his soul in a special way. As long as there is energy, it can immediately store the soul. If all goes well, almost ten worlds can collect enough energy. 】

After hearing the last sentence, Shen Moli immediately sat upright, and said in surprise: "You said you have Ah Shang's soul? Where is he? Can you show me?"

【Yes, please close your eyes. 】

Shen Moli immediately closed his eyes, and felt that he had come to a dark place. Round and round  唉 acridine  ィ  ⑾ flag apology, food, climb, change, luck, Huan 鲛, 橛  Zhaopan  郏  Di ⌒ 〉 eye account xi 锩 嫫 Ǒ haze ǎ  road morant double plus Xing ⒌ eye support 硇Wei Qianqian was a warning to Guan Yu, and the altar was desolate and lying.

Shen Moli cautiously reached out and touched the layer of film on the surface of the light group, and asked hesitantly: "System, is this the soul of A-Shang?" "

[Yes, Master Host, Master Ah Shang's soul is very weak at present, if I hadn't used energy to protect him, I'm afraid he would have died at the scene of the car accident. 】

Shen Moli looked at his A-Shang painfully, and expressed his sincere gratitude to the system: "Thank you, system."

【You're welcome, everything the system should do. 】

Shen Moli stared at Yin Moshang for a long time, then reluctantly left here and returned to the bedroom.

[If the host is ready, you can start now. 】

Shen Moli nodded immediately, carefully straightened Yin Moshang's body on the bed, gave him a reluctant look, and said, "I'm ready, let's start!"

Regardless of whether what the system said was true or not, he would Willing to try anything.

Besides, he is also willing to trust the system.

Other than that, there is no other way!

【Master host, please lie down, I'm going to start extracting your soul. 】

Shen Moli lay beside Yin Moshang, intersected his fingers, and closed his eyes in peace.

Then, he felt a throbbing pain all over his body, and his whole soul trembled, but within a breath, he lost consciousness.

When he woke up again, Shen Moli felt his head was groggy, and his throat was dry for a while accompanied by severe pain, as if filled with foreign objects, which made him cough heart-piercingly.

"Cough cough cough... cough cough..." A

gust of cold wind blew up and down his body, so cold that his teeth were chattering. He curled up his body and tried to avoid more places being blown by the wind. Blow to.

After a while, when he got used to it, he struggled to open his dry eyes and began to look around.

In a small and empty room, there was a cold kang with no temperature, and there were several quilts, and he was lying in the corner of the kang. In the center of the room, there was only a lonely old table and four old benches. , there is a teapot and several teacups on the table.

Shen Moli took off the towel from his forehead, stood up shaking, stumbled to the table, impatiently picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea, picked up the cup, raised his head and poured it in one gulp.

"Ahem..."

The dryness in his throat finally eased a lot, but the cold tea made him shiver again.

Shen Mo closed his collar, scrambled into the hard and thin quilt, and said tremblingly: "System, pass on the original owner's memory to me."

"Okay, Master Host."

Then , Shen Moli's head hurt again, and there were many more memories about this body.

This is the imperial palace of the Dayu Dynasty. The original owner was an insignificant eunuch named Xiao Lizi, but he was sold into the palace by his parents when he was seven or eight years old.

After purging, Xiao Lizi was lucky to survive. Because of his gloomy personality, his lack of understanding of the world, and his inability to please the steward and his master, he has lived in the palace for ten years, but he has no chance of promotion. He is still a little eunuch who only knows how to clean up every day. However, at least she lived to be eighteen years old safely, unlike some eunuchs and maids who were beaten and killed at will because they offended their masters.

The rules of survival in the palace are often very cruel, and it doesn't mean that you can completely ignore it just because you are cautious and don't take the initiative to cause trouble.

The reason why Xiao Lizi died because of a persistent high fever this time, and was taken advantage of by Shen Moli, was because when he was sweeping the floor of Chenxi Palace, he was lost in thought for a while, and took a personal maid who was serving Chenfei in Chenxi Palace The skirt is stained. The maid was just scolded by her master, she was in a bad mood, and Xiao Lizi bumped into the muzzle of the gun, so bad luck came her way.

The personal maid not only punished Xiao Lizi to wipe all the corners and grounds of the palace inside and outside of Chenxi Palace every day, but also asked the other eunuchs who were sweeping the house to take a vacation, stating when to finish wiping and when to rest. Coincidentally, it has been snowing for the past few days, and Xiao Lizi is wearing thin clothes, and the steward below cuts off his meals. In just three days, he developed a high fever due to hunger, cold, and overwork, and was dying and even died!

Shen Moli sighed, it is not difficult to solve the predicament in front of him, for him, it can be solved easily without any effort.

The difficulty is that the son of destiny in this world is His Royal Highness the crown prince, and he is the only heir of the current emperor. Although the crown prince is not born of the queen, as long as the crown prince does not commit suicide, the succession to the throne in the future is a certainty.

According to the direction of the original world, it was a matter of course for this prince to ascend to the throne and realize the great dream of three thousand beauties in the harem.

It's just that in order to save energy, the system only gave Shen Moli this bit of information, and was not clear about some details.

The only way to gain luck is to destroy the good deed of the prince's ascension to the throne and disrupt the direction of the original world, so that luck can be absorbed by the system, otherwise it will be useless.

As an eunuch who wanted money but no money, status but no status, and connections but no connections, and he was not a woman with both talent and beauty, he could charm the emperor, but he really couldn't think of a good way to counterattack.

It is impossible to break out of the palace, occupy the mountain and become king, and then start an uprising.

Now that the Dayu Dynasty is under the rule of the Holy Majesty, the country is prosperous and the people are peaceful, the weather is smooth, and everyone is at heart. If he rebels, he may be snapped without even splashing a wave.

Assassinate the prince?

Impossible!

The system said that the Child of Destiny is the pillar of this world, and his luck is against the sky. Not to mention that he is powerless now, even if he sends hundreds of black belt masters to assassinate him, he will return without success.

As soon as Shen Moli passed these thoughts in his mind, he put them aside and turned to thinking about how to solve the predicament in front of him.

As the saying goes, the sky is big and the earth is big, and the food is the biggest...

Just as I was thinking about it, someone pushed the door and entered. He was still dressed as an eunuch, and he was tall and thin. He was the only little chestnut who got along better. The eunuch is called Xiao Shunzi.

Xiao Shunzi takes good care of Xiao Lizi, and to Xiao Lizi, Xiao Shunzi is like an older brother.

Xiao Shunzi walked lightly to Xiao Lizi's bed, touched Shen Moli's forehead, and found that the high fever had subsided, and was about to wake him up, when the person on the bed opened his eyes, and immediately smiled and said: " Little Lizi, are you awake? Are you feeling better? Do you think Brother Shunzi brought you something back?"

Saying this, Xiao Shunzi took out a white flour steamed bun from his bosom and waved it in front of Little Lizi's eyes. Then he stuffed it into his hand and said, "Here, Brother Shunzi asked the kitchen to keep this. It's just for you to add to your meal. Try it. It must be delicious, but it's a bit cold."

"Thank you, Brother Shunzi." Shen Moli was not hypocritical, and took a bite out of the steamed bun.

The steamed buns were not as delicious as expected, they were cold and hard, and they were the worst food Shen Moli had eaten in his past and present lives. But in Xiao Lizi's memory, white flour steamed buns were very fine and expensive coarse grains. You won't spend money on this kind of food. He usually ate black-faced steamed buns, which not only scratched his throat, but were also so hard that he had to soak them in water to swallow them. Only that kind of steamed buns were provided for free in the palace.

"Okay, eat your chestnuts slowly, take a good rest after eating, brother Shunzi will go to work first."

Unexpectedly! Before Xiao Shunzi took a step out of the room, a person came outside, looking a little chubby and kind.

The person who came was the chief steward, and he walked up to Shen Moli's bed and said, "Little Lizi, you haven't done your work today, so get up quickly when you're ready, otherwise Aunt Xiaoying will find out, and you won't be spared." You."

Hearing this, Xiao Shunzi immediately interceded for Xiao Lizi, saying: "Master, Xiao Lizi still has a fever, and it's snowing heavily outside now, what if the condition worsens? Can you give me another day?" After finishing speaking, he took out a piece of broken silver from his pocket and handed it to the chief steward.

This is not just a simple wipe. Such a large amount of snow has accumulated a thick layer on the ground. It is necessary to shovel and clean the thousand square meters of snow in Chenxi Palace, and then wipe it clean with a handkerchief.

Not to mention whether I will get frostbite, I will be exhausted to death.

The big steward didn't take the money, and squinted his eyes and said, "I don't dare to take your money. If Aunt Xiaoying blames me and says that I opened the back door for Xiao Lizi, I can't afford it. Whether you go or not, you can just watch for yourself." Do it? If you don't go, don't blame me for being rude."

Xiao Shunzi wanted to say more, but Xiao Lizi held him down and smiled at the senior manager: "Senior manager, don't be angry, I'll go right away. "

That's good." After finishing speaking, the chief steward walked out slowly with his hands behind his back.

Xiao Shunzi stood by, daring to be angry but not to speak out!

Shen Moli was fine, he finished his steamed buns in two or three mouthfuls, got dressed, and went out.