chapter 9

Shen Moli's falling into the water resulted in Concubine Chen being abolished, and another person was promoted.

The little eunuch who rescued Shen Moli from the pond that day was Xiao Shunzi. Because of his great achievements, he was named the eunuch in charge by Yin Moshang, and he was very popular for a while.

In this way, Shen Moli was also repaying Xiao Shunzi for taking care of the original owner.

Although Concubine Chen was abolished because she harmed the concubines in the harem, all the officials in the palace and the court knew the real reason.

There are no big or small things in the palace, and everyone in the court knows that the Holy Majesty is very fond of a young eunuch who is extremely beautiful, and even abolished the concubine Chen for him.

The harem has not given birth to a prince or princess for many years, only the prince, the heir of the royal family has withered, and the Holy One favors a eunuch, which is not a good sign.

As a result, Concubine Chen was only abolished for a few days, and many ministers advised to accept the harem, hoping that the emperor would be able to enjoy the rain and dew evenly, and resume the three-year draft system, so as to spread the branches and leaves for the royal family.

This kind of memorial was piled up on the entire table, which made Yin Moshang very upset.

Shen Moli picked up the folders on the ground, browsed them briefly, and said with a frown, "These ministers are so boring, don't they have heirs? They want you to marry wives, take concubines and have children."

Yin Moshang took a sip of tea to calm down his anger , coldly said: "I will not do what they wish."

Shen Moli hugged his head, kissed him viciously, and said, "Even if you want, I won't allow it, unless I die!" He in the harem doesn't want to care about so much anymore.

Yin Moshang frowned and said: "Don't say the word "death", it's unlucky!"

Shen Moli nodded obediently and said: "Okay, okay, I won't say anything, my dear, I'll listen to you." It's all like you can't do anything.

Only then did Yin Moshang's brows relax, but he was thinking of another thing.

Now the matter between him and Xiao Lizi has been considered a clear path. The Dayu Dynasty has always been open to the public, and it is not uncommon for men to have sex with men. Some big families in the capital even married men and wives. Therefore, all the officials were so tolerant of him and Xiao Lizi. However, when the Yu Dynasty was fighting the country, Emperor Gaozu established a system: All men who are included in the harem must not exceed the rank of nobles, and they are not allowed to participate. In government affairs, let alone be a queen.

Therefore, if Yin Moshang wanted to bring Xiaolizi into the harem, at most he would confer a noble instrument, although Guiyi was only below the concubine position, but he really wronged Xiaolizi.

However, although Yin Moshang acted arrogantly, he could not forget his ancestors and risk the displeasure of the world.

The reason why the last emperor of the previous dynasty died was because his queen was a man. The emperor was weak and incompetent, and made no achievements, but the empress was extremely intelligent and ambitious, and controlled the entire government in her hands. Over the years, she extorted violently, searched for the people's fat and anointment, and caused the people to rise up, causing national turmoil.

Emperor Gaozu took advantage of the sudden emergence of an army at this time, subdued all the forces, and established the Dayu Dynasty.

Although Yin Moshang believed in Xiao Lizi's character, and he was not that cowardly and incompetent king of subjugation, he didn't want to make waves in the court that had been peaceful for many years.

No matter what his status is, in his heart, little chestnut is the best candidate for queen and his only true love.

Shen Moli saw that his mind was wandering outside, stretched out his hand in front of his eyes, and asked, "Ah Shang, what are you thinking?"

Yin Moshang came to his senses, took his hand, and said, "I'm thinking , if you canonize you as a queen, how will the courtiers react?"

Shen Moli firmly said: "I must have skinned you, you must not do this, I don't care about any queen." Roll eyes.

He had already learned from the memory of the original owner that Emperor Gaozu had made a law that men should not be queens. It is inappropriate to seal the Empress, not to mention how the courtiers will react, there is still a crown prince eyeing him, if Yin Moshang makes any inappropriate moves, his forces may take advantage of the loopholes, and he will definitely treat Ah Shang a lot unfavorable.

The winner is the king and the loser is the bandit. If the prince succeeds, Ah Shang will lose not only the throne, but also his life.

His own life and death are not important, but he does not want Ah Shang to lose any more hair.

Yin Moshang frowned and said, "It's just a noble instrument, I really wronged Ah Li."

Shen Moli kissed his face reassuringly, and coaxed: "Honey, I'm not wronged at all, if I can stay with you forever By your side, even being a little eunuch for the rest of my life, I would be content with it." Anyway, without his third leg, he would have already been broken.

Yin Moshang thought hard for a while, and finally nodded slowly, agreeing with his words.

The next day, Yin Moshang went to the Jinluan Hall to attend the court early, and De Nu took the imperial decree to the Ganquan Hall to announce the decree, and Shen Moli was canonized as Guiyi.

After Shen Moli fell into the water, Yin Moshang let him live in the Ganquan Palace. Now that he canonized as Guiyi, he naturally has a palace to live alone.

There is a Qingquan Hall next to the Ganquan Hall, but only a few hundred meters away, just enough for Shen Moli to live in.

Now in the harem, there are more than a dozen concubines, but they are all Jieyu, beauties, talented people and so on, and their status are all below Shen Moli, so they naturally want to pay his respects to him.

And in this harem, there is neither a queen mother nor a queen, but there is a concubine who lives in seclusion. Shen Moli is unwilling to take care of the troubles of the harem, so he asks Yin Moshang to hand over the power of managing the harem to the princess. hands.

Shen Moli was taken to the Qingquan Palace with a displeased expression on his face. He refused the maid to comb his hair and put on rouge, and only changed into a lavender dress. He sat on the main seat and looked at the boxes of gold Silver jewellery, cloth and satin were carried into the hall, and after only a brief glance, they were no longer interested and were sent to the warehouse.

As soon as he settled down, the eunuch went into the palace to report that more than a dozen concubines from the harem had come to pay his respects.

Su Xichen was not among them.

Shen Moli was upset because he couldn't share the bed with Ah Shang, and these light bulbs came to disturb him, making him even more upset.

So, when the concubines entered the hall, they saw a young man with a handsome appearance sitting on the seat of honor. His facial features were exquisite and flawless. Shen Yun shocked them instantly.

It is really the appearance of heaven and man, and it is worthy of being the person whom the Holy One likes!

While thinking about it, everyone stepped forward to salute with lowered eyebrows, and said in unison: "The concubine waits to see Shen Guiyi."

Shen Moli raised his chin and said expressionlessly: "Let's all get flat! Give me a seat!"

After these days Although Shen Moli's facial features haven't changed much, his skin is much fairer and smoother than when he first came here. He also grew a lot of flesh on his face and body, and his pair of red phoenix eyes are even more brilliant. In the past, her appearance was not obvious, at most she could be regarded as delicate, but now she can be said to have a high-class appearance, but she is not feminine at all, and her temperament is better than that of the concubines present here.

Seeing all the concubines sitting down, Shen Moli said "reward" to the eunuch next to him.

The eunuch who served him personally understood, and immediately stepped forward to reward the prepared gold and silver jewelry to the concubines present.

The concubines also gratefully accepted the reward, got up and saluted, not daring to neglect in the slightest.

There was no embarrassment or gossip that Shen Moli imagined.

He must have been afraid of being punished by Concubine Chen, or Yin Moshang sent someone to beat him up.

No matter what, Shen Moli's mood finally eased up a lot.

Seeing that everyone was bored, Shen Moli only praised him a few words, then closed his mouth tightly, feeling a little bored, and suppressed his dislike in his heart, which can be called a kindly way to greet the concubines. Swipe back, and let them not have to come to Qingquan Hall to pay their respects in the future.

At the same time, Yin Moshang was still wearing a black dragon robe, sitting on the dragon chair expressionlessly, exuding a very low and terrifying air pressure all over his body.

Among the hundreds of officials, several important ministers stood up and persuaded him: "Your Majesty, please listen to the old minister's words. Now that the country is prosperous and the people live and work in peace and contentment, the Holy Majesty wants to keep the country forever. Scattering leaves is a long-term solution!"

"My lord, please accept the harem and spread the leaves for the royal family."

Yin Moshang said coldly: "My dear friends, there is nothing else to do besides caring about my family affairs. Is it?"

A highly respected veteran of the three dynasties stood out, knelt down tremblingly and said: "My lord, all affairs of the heavenly family are state affairs. The harem of the sage is withered, and the son's life is not prosperous, which is not good for the country. The ministers are responsible. Persuading the Holy Majesty, I also ask the Holy Majesty to accept the advice of the ministers and others." All the

ministers said in unison: "I hope the Holy Majesty will accept the advice!"

Yin Moshang seemed to think for a while, nodded and said: "What the Qing and others said, I have already I see, since that's the case, I will follow what you and others said."

All the courtiers shouted together: "Your Majesty is wise!"

Yin Moshang glanced at the crowd, and saw that all the ministers were happy, and smiled in their hearts, revealing Passing the colorful jade beads, he fixed his eyes on Yin Lizhao, and called out, "Zhaoer."

Yin Lizhao immediately stepped out, and said loudly, "My son is here." Yin Moshang said in

a deep voice, "You can hear the words of all the ministers." Already ?"

Yin Lizhao nodded and said: "Go back to the emperor, my son heard it."

Yin Moshang narrowed his peach blossom eyes slightly, and said lovingly: "Since that is the case, I will leave it to you and the Crown Princess to handle the draft. , all virtuous and virtuous women you like can be included in the East Palace. The more the better, the matter of breeding offspring is of great importance

. In the year of weak crown, the East Palace accepted no less than thirty beauties, including several men. There is also a concubine son, two concubine sons, and two concubine daughters, all of whom are not more than three years old.

Yin Lizhao twitched the corners of his mouth, but there was a trace of joy in his eyes, and he said loudly: "My son takes orders, and I will definitely live up to my father's entrustment!"

Seeing that the officials were stunned for a while, and they were discussing below, Yin Moshang raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and sighed in a fake way: "I am about to reach the age of 40, with old arms and legs, and my body is not what it used to be. It is most appropriate to entrust the young prince with the important task of procreating children." After finishing speaking, Yin Moshang went down to the early court in

a happy mood.

All the officials watched the emperor, who claimed to have old arms and old legs, run out of the Golden Luan Hall with great strides, and were speechless for a moment.

Sure enough, no matter how hard they tried, they still couldn't beat the Holy One!

The author has something to say: I sent a red envelope by leaving a message that day. Dear friends, you think the novel is good, please remember to bookmark it, okay!