chapter 52

Shen Moli and Yin Moshang chased after each other for a while, when they suddenly heard the sound of metal and iron clanging in front of them, they stopped immediately.

Shen Moli listened carefully, and said in surprise: "Not good, I'm afraid something happened to Brother Nine Emperors."

Yin Moshang's expression suddenly became serious, and he looked at him, then hurriedly rode forward, and in a short while Seeing the Ninth Prince and his party fighting with a group of masked men, blood splattered everywhere, the Ninth Prince was protected by several guards and was intact in the middle, but he was a bit embarrassed, and the guards around him also fell down one after another. It will be bad luck.

Shen Moli quietly hid in the dark, picked up the bow and arrow and pulled the bowstring to shoot a few arrows into the crowd, every arrow hit the masked man's forehead, Yin Moshang couldn't help watching Quietly praised: "Good arrow skills!"

Shen Moli frowned, and glanced at him with a smile on his face, as if he had been encouraged, he fired three arrows at once, his brows full of solemn murderous intent.

Yin Moshang couldn't help picking up his bow and arrows and shooting down the masked men one by one. He was born as a general. Although he was in poor health, he had also learned the art of riding and riding. His archery skills were comparable to Shen Moli's. Make more concessions, but the strength is not enough.

In just a short while, a large area fell down, and when the arrows on Shen Moli's back were shot, the number of masked people was greatly reduced.

The assassin didn't expect that someone was hiding in the dark and shooting cold arrows, and was caught off guard by the arrow. At first, they were a little confused, but because of the master's order, they were not scared and ran away, but they calmed down for a while After coming down, the actions of his subordinates became more and more ferocious, as if they were planning to attack the Ninth Prince with the intention of hurting both sides.

After Shen Moli shot the arrow in his hand, seeing that there were still five or six assassins, and the Ninth Prince's bodyguards were only three, one of them was already seriously injured, so he couldn't care less, and gave Yin Moshang an order , told him to stay where he was, and galloped out.

The Ninth Prince who was hiding behind the guards was still a child after all. Although he never cried or made trouble, he was a little scared in his heart. Now seeing an acquaintance, who is still his imperial sister, it was as if he had seen the backbone, and his face was filled with joy, and he couldn't help it. Immediately shouted: "Elder Sister!"

Shen Moli held the long sword to block the assassin's attack. Hearing this, he couldn't help but slam his hand, and hurriedly rode his horse to avoid the assassin's attack. He slashed three times in a row, and finally killed an assassin.

However, although Shen Moli had learned a lot of self-defense techniques from Yin Moshang in the past few worlds, his martial arts were not very good after all, so he could barely deal with the remaining five assassins, and he did not dare to be distracted anymore, and only focused on killing these people. Pulling away from the Ninth Prince, it took a long time to kill another assassin.

Yin Moshang saw that Shen Moli was having a hard time coping with it, and wanted to step forward to help, but he had more heart than strength, and his swordsmanship could only know some basic moves, which might be worse than Shen Moli's, but seeing that he attracted the assassins farther and farther Yuan, with a solemn expression, grabbed the reins and rushed out, approaching the Ninth Prince step by step, and shouted: "Ninth Prince, grab my hand."

The two guards who were fighting against Shen Moli turned their heads. , Seeing that the person who came was the prime minister in court clothes, he felt relieved and continued to fight the assassin.

When the Ninth Prince saw Yin Moshang, he gritted his teeth and stretched out his hand with a stern face.

Yin Moshang leaned down, held his hand vigorously, pulled him onto the horse's back and hugged him in his arms, turned the horse's head, and ran on the same road.

After receiving Yin Moshang's signal, Shen Moli's expression darkened, and under the cover of two guards, he followed closely behind on his horse.

Several assassins quickly took care of the two guards who were covering the three of them. Seeing them running away in an instant, they wanted to chase them out. One of them stretched out his hand to stop him and said, "It's not suitable to stay here for long, retreat first!"

The man took out a waist card from his pocket Throwing it beside a corpse, a group of people fled in the opposite direction with a big knife in hand.

Empress Xue was staying in the tent chatting with all the concubines, but suddenly saw a guard barging in, and before she had time to reprimand her, she heard the assassination of the Ninth Prince, she was shocked, stood up hastily, and asked: "Is the Ninth Prince injured?" The

guard replied: "Go back to your majesty, His Highness is not injured, but a little frightened, and is resting in the tent at the moment."

Only then did Empress Xue manage to maintain her elegant and calm demeanor, exchanged some polite words with the concubines, and then led a group of palace servants towards the Ninth Prince.

As soon as she left, the Xian Concubine Su couldn't wait in front of all the concubines, and said eccentrically: "I think that the assassination of the Ninth Prince must be caused by someone with bad intentions, which made this trick. I think someone Sooner or later, the horse stumbles, and it won't hurt others, but it will make me die." After finishing speaking, she glanced at Yan Guifei in a blatant demonstration, expressing her intentions.

Concubine Yan turned a blind eye to her demonstrating eyes, but fought back mercilessly: "Oh! It's a mistake, sister Xianfei is talking about herself, right? I don't know who killed Concubine Jing a few days ago , let His Majesty make a big fuss, and caused the position that the second prince finally obtained to be taken back, and I feel wronged for the second prince."

Concubine Xian was furious, and cursed ferociously: "I tell you, Yan Ruomeng, it's not certain who will have the last laugh. Last time, I fell into your trap because of my carelessness. One day, I want His Majesty to see your true face, and see if you can be so arrogant When !" When the

two met, their swords were on the verge of breaking out, and it wasn't the first time that the rest of the concubines were used to this, they all kept their heads down and kept silent, trying to reduce their sense of existence as much as possible.

When Empress Xue came to the Ninth Prince's place, Shen Moli was being held by the Ninth Prince, and Yin Moshang was also watching.

The Ninth Prince looked at Shen Moli with admiration, and asked, "Elder Sister, you were really good just now, were you the one who shot those assassins? Can you teach me? Why do I shoot arrows every time I shoot?" Not allowed? How did you do it?"

Shen Moli replied: "You are still young, it is normal for you to be inaccurate. When you grow up, you will be as good as me, so you must always Practice hard, and when you become good, those assassins will not dare to provoke you." The

Ninth Prince nodded and said, "Well, I understand, Elder Sister, I will definitely practice hard in the future to become as good as you. "

Shen Moli whispered: "But I know martial arts and archery, you can't tell other people, not even your mother, this is a little secret between us, you know?"

The Ninth Prince also whispered: "Okay, Elder Sister, I will definitely not tell the Queen Mother, I will keep this little secret."

Just as he was speaking, Empress Xue walked in.

The Ninth Prince's eyes lit up, he quickly jumped out of bed and ran to Empress Xue, and asked, "Mother, why are you here?"

Empress Xue looked up and down the Ninth Prince several times while asking, "Yun'er, are you here?" Are you all right? Did you get scared? Or where does it hurt?" The

Ninth Prince shook his head and said, "I'm fine. Fortunately, Elder Sister and the Prime Minister arrived in time to save my son."

At the same time, Shen Moli and Yin Mo Shang saluted Empress Xue and said: "I have seen the empress."

Empress Xue took Shen Tianyun and sat beside the bed, nodded to the two of them and said, "Let's get back together! You don't need to be formal, thanks to your rescue this time. For the Ninth Prince, I owe you a favor, if you have any request, just ask, as long as I can do it, I will do my best."

Both of them refused, saying that it was their duty to save people Do not dare to ask for credit for internal affairs.

Empress Xue still insisted, Yin Moshang glanced at Shen Moli, thought for a moment, then suddenly knelt down on the ground, and said solemnly: "I do have something to ask, I have admired the eldest princess for a long time, I beg your mother Allow this minister to marry her, if the empress can allow this, the minister will be satisfied and grateful."

Empress Xue was surprised for a moment, then looked at Shen Moli and asked, "Princess, what do you mean?"

Shen Moli Li Ye knelt on the ground and said: "I also implore the empress to fulfill you."

Empress Xue frowned and thought for a moment, then said: "This Palace needs to discuss this matter with His Majesty before making a decision. If His Majesty allows, I will make a decision in a few days." How about promulgating a decree to marry the two of you?"

Yin Moshang has a very high status in the court, no matter what Empress Xue thinks about, she doesn't mind selling him out, thinking that even if she can't win him over, she will never offend him.

The two said in unison: "Thank you, empress." The two looked at each other affectionately, and were very happy to have the support of the queen.

Empress Xue asked the two of them to get up and sit aside, and began to inquire about the assassination of the Ninth Prince, and then called the guards to inquire about other matters related to the scene, and got two suspicious relics, one was Yan Guifei's waist card in the palace, and the other One piece is an arrowhead, and the mark engraved on it is unique to the guards in the Palace of the Three Emperors.

Empress Xue looked at the two items carefully, thought for a moment, and asked the two of them: "I wonder if the eldest princess and the prime minister have any opinions on this matter?"

Yin Moshang replied: "I only feel that this matter There are many doubts, and I dare not speak nonsense!"

Shen Moli raised a question and said: "I feel a little strange, why did the assassin leave these two items at the assassination scene?"

Empress Xue asked Shen Moli Said: "Do you suspect that these two things were done intentionally by the assassin?"

Shen Moli did not deny it, but said: "My son just thinks there is such a possibility, but it may also be that the assassin did not act carefully enough and did not retreat when he retreated." There is time to deal with these things."

Empress Xue immediately dismissed the last possibility, Concubine Yan Guifei has been acting in the palace for many years, and has won His Majesty's favor for many years. , will also quickly destroy the evidence, and will not leave any clues that attract people's imagination.

Empress Xue is a smart woman, she thought of countless possibilities in just a moment, and quickly concluded that the person behind the scenes blamed this on Concubine Yan, and nine out of ten it was to make her fight with Concubine Yan, so that Both will suffer, and then they will be wiped out.

Moreover, the behavior of this person behind the scenes is quite different from what she has seen and heard in the past. It seems that it is a new force that has just emerged, and most of this new force is seeking the crown prince.

After thinking about countless possibilities, she screened out the most competitive princes in the harem. Empress Xue picked out a few suspicious people, buried her guesses in her heart, and planned to investigate secretly after returning to the palace. The person said: "Please keep this matter secret, and don't mention it to others."

The two said in unison: "My son/my minister obeys!"