chapter 61

Shen Moli scolded angrily for a while, and chased out of the kitchen to look for a long time, but couldn't find the thief, so he reluctantly picked up the remaining large bowl of noodles and walked to Yin Moshang's residence.

Worried that the noodles would get cold after a long time, he left in a hurry, and arrived at the gate of Qingxiao Courtyard in about a quarter of an hour, and asked the gatekeeper to go in and let him know.

At the same time, the indifferent Yin Moshang was sitting in the room eating noodles slowly. Although his face was still expressionless, there was a hint of joy in his eyes. After a while, he ate up all the noodles and soup. He licked his lips eagerly.

Just at this time, there was a knock on the door, and a servant stood outside the door respectfully and said, "Report to Elder Yin, there is someone outside asking to see you, saying that the kitchen is here to deliver supper."

Yin Moshang put down the bowl and chopsticks , went to open the door, there was a

hint of doubt in his eyes, and asked in a deep voice: "Who is asking to see?" Your guest."

Yin Moshang opened his eyes slightly in surprise, and after realizing it, he quickly said in a cold voice: "Bring the person in quickly."

"Yes, elder."

After the people left, Yin Moshang quickly closed the door tightly. , turned around and picked up the bowls and chopsticks on the low table, wandered around the room a few times as if facing an enemy, finally his eyes lit up, opened the drawer under the dressing table, threw the bowls and chopsticks in and locked it, this Only after he breathed a sigh of relief, he straightened up and smoothed the wrinkles on his clothes, and he became the number one expert in the world who is calm, calm and self-sufficient.

Just after all this was dealt with, there was another knock on the door.

Yin Moshang walked over to open the door unhurriedly, nodded slightly to Shen Moli who was carrying a large bowl of noodles, then welcomed him into the room, and said indifferently: "Please sit down!"

Shen Moli put the noodles on the low table with a gentle smile, then turned around and said softly to Yin Moshang: "Elder Yin, thank you for helping me yesterday. To express my gratitude, I went to the kitchen to cook for you today. I have a bowl of noodles, I wonder if Elder Yin would appreciate it?"

Yin Moshang glanced at the bowl as big as a basin, paused for a moment, then nodded reservedly: "Yes!" Then he sat down, Pick up the chopsticks and start to taste, the action is meticulous. Shen

Moli also sat opposite him, watching him take the first bite of noodles with sparkling eyes, and asked expectantly: "Elder Yin, how does it taste?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "It's still good!"

Li Li frowned and said, "Is it just passable? I have been studying for a whole month before I became a teacher. The chefs of our Lingwu Sect all said that I am extremely talented, and my skills are better than court chefs."

Yin Moshang nodded again. "It's more delicious than any noodles I've eaten before."

Shen Moli then smiled with satisfaction, and said happily: "It just so happens that I've stayed in your Xuanwu Sect for the past few days. If you think it's delicious, I'll eat it every night How about doing it for you?"

Yin Moshang pursed his lips and thought for a moment, then said: "It doesn't make sense!"

Shen Moli's face fell down again, and he said dejectedly: "I just want to repay Elder Yin, otherwise I'd really be in trouble I feel uneasy and feel ashamed, Elder Yin just obey me!"

Yin Moshang seemed to be having a hard time refusing him, and after being begged repeatedly, he was finally no match for his stalking, so he nodded and agreed to his request.

Seeing him nodding in agreement, Shen Moli's face cleared up again, and he hurriedly urged: "Since Elder Yin likes to eat, eat more. I know you martial arts practitioners have a big appetite, and I was worried that you would not have enough, so I specially made a big meal." Bowl, Elder Yin, you must finish eating, so that I will not waste my hard work, do you think so?"

Yin Moshang nodded with difficulty, and said: "I see, it's late at night, you go back to rest first Bar!"

After finally having a chance to be alone with his lover, Shen Moli couldn't bear to leave, and immediately shook his head and said, "No, I have to watch you finish eating so that I can feel at ease.

" No matter how the noodles were reduced, even the fingers trembled a little. After taking a deep breath, he continued to lower his head and start eating, but the eating was still elegant and refined.

Shen Moli looked at Yin Moshang's every move, and found it particularly pleasing to the eye, and the affection in his eyes became much stronger.

Yin Moshang ate for a while, raised his head and planned to continue fighting slowly, looked at the half-done noodles in the bowl, couldn't help reaching out to cover his already full stomach, and even frowned slightly.

Shen Moli quickly asked: "Elder Yin is full now?" Could it be that his lover's appetite has decreased so much?

Yin Moshang glanced at Shen Moli, shook his head and said, "Nothing."

Shen Moli gave an 'oh' and said, "That's good, but if you are really full, don't be brave, or you will easily accumulate food at night , it's not good for the stomach."

Yin Moshang nodded and said, "I know!" After the

two chatted a few words, Shen Moli changed the subject again and said, "Elder Yin, you don't know, I was really mad at me just now. I originally cooked two bowls of noodles and planned to eat them with you. I didn't expect that when I turned around, I found that a bowl of noodles was missing. What's even more funny is that the thief stole the noodles without telling me , and left fifty taels of silver, do you think the head of that noodle thief was kicked by a donkey ?

"

After Shen Moli, who didn't know the truth, laughed, Yin Moshang began to doubt for the first time whether there was something wrong with his actions, and he felt an inexplicable guilty conscience. He asked casually, seemingly unintentionally: "That person Is it okay to exchange fifty taels of silver for your noodles?"

Shen Moli lay down beside the table, and said indignantly: "But I don't lack the fifty taels of silver, my majestic son of the head of the Lingwu Sect, let alone fifty taels, even five thousand taels can be easily given out Who wants his mere fifty taels of silver? I made the noodles with great difficulty, and I wanted to bring them over to taste with you." At the

end, Shen Moli angrily hit the table with his head .

Yin Moshang looked at the half bowl of noodles left in the bowl, after all, he still didn't say the impolite words of letting the other party eat the noodles he had eaten, but made an unprecedented major decision in his heart: Shen Moli must not let Shen Moli know It was he who took his face.

After finally finishing the noodles and drinking the soup together, seeing the other party walk out of the room with the bowl in hand, Yin Moshang finally let go of his heart, covered his stomach and rubbed it, then sat cross-legged on the soft On the couch, he began to practice internal strength.

Half an hour later, Yin Moshang opened his eyes, only to feel that his stomach was finally not so full, and he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry, it's so late and so short.

My friend's co-tenant had a conflict with the landlord, and she was kicked out together, so I had to temporarily help her move and bring her home.