chapter 25

Yin Moshang put everything down and got bored with Shen Moli for a whole month before devoting himself to the tedious government affairs.

As the general's wife, Shen Moli also gradually became familiar with the properties under the name of the Yin Mansion at this time. There are not only countless fertile fields, but also shops and villas all over the country. Very broad, the income is very considerable.

Although the ancient and modern business models and bookkeeping methods are very different, there are similarities. As the chairman of the Shen Group with a family fortune of over 100 million, Shen Moli only got started after two or three days of groping. Looking at the account book, the Yin family's expenses are not very large. Compared with other high-ranking officials and nobles, it can be called very frugal, and even relying on that little court salary is enough to survive.

However, this is not the case. The Yin Mansion has millions of income every year, but at the end of the year, there is not much left. Because of the wars in these years, almost 80% of the money was used to pay pensions to soldiers. On the battlefield, due to the lack of food and grass and the emptiness of the national treasury, Yin Mo merchants bought food from the people at their own expense.

Yin Moshang, as the number one general of the Yu Kingdom, not only won the love and support of the soldiers by virtue of his literary and military strategy, his bravery and invincibility, but he also treated every soldier under his command kindly, making all the soldiers follow him willingly. to him.

In the original plot, after Feng Shuangqi betrayed Yu State, the first thing he did was to set up a trap to wipe out the 300,000 tigers who were most loyal to Yin Moshang, including several friends of Yin Moshang. At this time, there were ministers with malicious intentions in the court who deliberately spread rumors, leaving Yin Moshang isolated and helpless, and alienated from the rest of the soldiers. In the end, His Majesty not only took the opportunity to dismiss him, but also lost his life on the battlefield.

Even more notorious after death, not a good death!

Shen Moli has been busy for a whole month, thoroughly understanding all the properties of the Yin Mansion, and Yin Moshang is also relatively busy during this period, communication has become a little less, but he still learned from the other side Hall thing.

According to reliable sources, the Snow Country has not been very peaceful recently. Not only have some people with strange whereabouts sneaked into the Yu Country from the Snow Country, but they are also transporting food and grass to the border one after another. I am afraid that they are about to provoke the rhythm of war again.

And Shen Moli searched the memory given to him by the system, and found that it was about this year that Snow Country would attack Yu Country, but he didn't know the exact date, but it should be soon.

Sure enough, a month later, a secret report came from the border, that the general of the Snow Country would lead an army of 300,000 to attack the city, and the follow-up troops were still gathering one after another. With 100,000 people, they can only defend the city for half a month at most.

Therefore, within half a month, Yin Moshang must rush to the border with reinforcements.

Therefore, in order to prepare for the war, Yin Moshang became even busier.

Firstly, he had to step up training for the soldiers, and secondly, he had to prepare food, grass and weapons. Shen Moli basically didn't see Yin Moshang during the day, but he was also very busy now, because when a war started, it didn't take two or three months. If it can be over, don't think about it in two or three years, and in order to prevent Feng Shuangqi from communicating with Xue Country on the battlefield to frame his lover, he must follow.

Anyway, he is not a woman, if he stays with his lover, it will not be a problem, for this matter, he has specifically inquired about it. Afterwards, it was to collect all the available finances in the mansion and exchange them into bank notes. With the permission of Yin Moshang, he went to the barracks to help make a large amount of dry food on the march and distributed them to the soldiers below. Help your loved one stabilize the morale of the army.

Shen Moli's cooking is far more than that. He knows all kinds of food in modern times. Now he has tried the dry and hard fried noodles, fried rice and scones made by soldiers. He feels that he is really torturing his sense of taste. My own memory has been improved to make the food less unpalatable.

The military pay of the imperial court is fixed, and under normal circumstances, they will not distribute extra supplies. Moreover, the border war is urgent, and they will definitely not stop on the road to light a fire and cook. By the time we reached the border, we were exhausted. So, Shen Moli got the permission of the Yin Mo merchant again, and took out the silver from the Yin mansion to buy a large amount of meat to make jerky.

In addition, after solving the problem of food, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang discussed to improve the weapons, so that the range of crossbow arrows is longer and the power is stronger. The structure of large weapons such as trebuchets and chariots has also been slightly changed. And the defense has been raised to a higher level.

Yin Moshang sent people to collectively produce and distribute the improved weapons, and all the preparations were completed. At this time, three full days had passed, and it was time to lead the troops to the expedition.

During this period, not only Yin Moshang admired Shen Moli's fantastic ideas, but even the officers and men in the military camp were convinced by him. When they saw the dry rations and weapons distributed in their hands, they heard about Shen Moli's wonderful ideas. He is so admired for his merits that he really deserves to be the person that the wise and mighty general fell in love with. It's really not easy!

At the same time, several noble children who were gold-plated in the army also spread the news of Shen Moli's actions, which made many high-ranking officials and nobles in the capital hear about it. The general's wife, on the one hand, felt that she was not good enough, that it was just a small fight, but she also thought that if it was her, she would definitely not be as good as Shen Moli.

In any case, fighting is the most important thing now. Under the emperor's order, Yin Moshang put on his battle armor, rode a war horse, and left the capital in a mighty manner with hundreds of thousands of troops.

Before leaving, not only the people in the city sang and sent off with their families, but the emperor also watched the hundreds of thousands of troops marching on the tower with all the officials. Beat Xue Country until he fled like a mouse.

Shen Moli was wearing a soldier's uniform, and rode a war horse to follow Yin Moshang. He did not follow as the general's wife, but as a counselor of the general's mansion. In addition, he was a man, which made him Everyone is beyond reproach.

Unexpectedly, Feng Shuangqi was also in the support army, but he has been keeping his own place these days, and has never ruined his reputation outside, so Shen Moli thought that at least he would not do anything on the road, and he would Just leave him behind.

Unexpectedly, Feng Shuangqi was holding back her big move, trying to murder him when he let down his vigilance.

On this day, after marching for four days in a hurry, they were still stationed in a forest near the river at Zishi. Due to the latest news reports from the front line, Yin Moshang and the other generals had important matters to discuss, and the general's residence was accompanying him. Yin Moshang took care of the several counselors he had raised and worked hard for four or five days, so he didn't take him there.

Shen Moli also agreed, but he also needed to rest, it was really hard these few days. Although he had learned equestrianism in modern times, he was not very proficient. In addition, this person who had never ridden a horse and was thin and tender, sat on a horse for four days and suffered a lot. On the first day, Shen Moli had a taste of riding a horse. Not only was his whole body sore and unbearable, but the skin at the base of his thighs was worn out. Blood oozes out and sticks to his trousers. When he put on his trousers, his head was sweating profusely, which made Yin Moshang feel bad for a long time, and then he dragged him to sit in his arms for a ride together.

Even so, Shen Moli's body still couldn't bear it, but he gritted his teeth and endured it. He never complained of suffering or tiredness, which made the generals look at him with admiration again.

Shen Moli ate dinner, boiled a pot of hot water, wiped his body briefly, applied medicine, and fell asleep as usual.

The difference is that on this day, Shen Moli fell into a deep sleep in the blink of an eye while lying on the bed, and even a sneaky masked man entered the tent without noticing it.