chapter 38

Yin Moshang got up early in the morning, and ordered the guards to send someone to investigate the robbery of Shen Moli last night, and before he could do anything, he rode a fast horse to the Moon Tower, and walked in through the gate in full view of everyone. Under the stunned stares of the crowd, he went straight to the third floor and slammed the door, with obvious anxiety on his face.

Shen Moli was woken up early in the morning by someone, and opened the door with a displeased yawn, and said sleepily, "Who is it? It's early in the morning, why don't you let people sleep?"

Yin Mo Shang pursed his lips seriously, and then he realized what he had done. He was worried that Ah Li would be angry, so he could only call hesitantly: "Ah Li."

Shen Moli's eyes widened instantly, with a strong look , I didn't even have time to worry about why he came here so early in the morning, I took a look at the people who were staring at Yin Moshang in the distance, and hurriedly pulled him into the room, and closed the door with a bang, locking all those vigilant eyes on the door Then he said softly to his lover, "Yaozhi? Why are you here? Are you looking for something important?"

Seeing that he didn't intend to tell him what happened last night, Yin Moshang directly challenged him. Ming Ming said: "Ah Li, can you tell me what happened last night?"

Shen Moli was stunned, he didn't expect him to know what happened last night so soon, so he had to ask doubtfully while getting dressed Said: "How do you know what happened last night?"

Yin Moshang couldn't see his expression, thinking that he was unhappy because he was meddling in his own business, and after thinking about it anxiously, he could only throw the blame on his guards , and said: "A Li, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send anyone to monitor you, but I was too worried about you, so I sent guards to protect you."

Shen Moli didn't know that he was lying, so naturally he said without reservation Believe him, even if he knew it, he felt harmless. He put on his coat, turned around and approached him step by step, but with a serious face, he said in his mouth: "Can I ask, are you so worried about my safety? Do you regard me as a confidant? Or...have other plans for me?"

Yin Moshang saw that he spoke to him in a questioning tone, but he didn't feel offended. On the contrary, his mind was dazed, his face turned pale, and he felt at a loss. He was forced to back up again and again, while stammering: "A Li, I...I really regard you as...a confidant." You must never admit that you have ulterior motives, let the other party think that you are the kind of casual person, Otherwise, according to Ah Li's personality, he might be rejected immediately.

Shen Moli's eyes darkened, he pushed the opponent to the corner, pressed his hands together, and imprisoned the opponent's tall body, and confirmed again: "Really?"

"It's absolutely true!" Yin Moshang said without hesitation Tilting his head, feeling the warm breathing in his ears, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and he swallowed involuntarily.

Shen Moli said with a half-smile: "That's really a pity. Since I fell in love with Yaozhi a year ago, I tried my best to get close to you. Now I finally got acquainted with Yaozhi. My confidant, but I hope that in the future I can stay with Yaozhi forever and become your closest person, although Yaozhi doesn't have that kind of thought for me, but the future will be long, and I will definitely let Yaozhi accept my heart." After finishing speaking, he said He took a step back, bowed respectfully and saluted, and said: "The above are all from my heart. If the prince feels offended by the grassroots, he can punish the grassroots. The grassroots will never complain!" The downturned pair of red phoenix eyes showed a hint of cunning.

Yin Moshang seemed to be hit by a stuffed pie, and almost fainted from joy. He grabbed Shen Moli's wrist and asked emotionally: "You said, do you have a crush on me?"

Shen Moli nodded and said "Yes!"

Yin Moshang continued to ask: "Would you like to be with me forever?"

Shen Moli also nodded and said: "That's right!"

"Being my closest person?"

"No lie!"

Yin Moshang Excitedly, his eyes were red and bloodshot, but they were shining brightly. He hugged Shen Moli in his arms, kissed him a few times, and said: "This king accepts your admiration." I have admired you for a long time.

Shen Moli heaved a sigh of relief, hugged him back tenderly, buried his head in front of the other person's chest, sniffed the breath that was close at hand, and felt extremely happy in his heart, no matter when and where he was, his love for Yin Moshang The feelings have already penetrated deep into the bone marrow, making people eat the marrow and know the taste, and they can't stop. He believes that the same is true of Yin Moshang's feelings for him. Even if he loses all his memories, that feeling of being in love will become a habit and cannot be easily changed.

Yin Mo rubbed his chin against the top of the opponent's head, his peach eyes were almost narrowed into a slit, as if he had obtained a long-awaited treasure, holding on to it without letting go.

Shen Moli indulged his dependence on him, and after a while, he stretched out his hand and patted the other person's head, and said helplessly, "Isn't hugging enough? Dear."

Yin Moshang said shamelessly, "Not enough!"

Shen Moli Mo Li sighed, and said, "It seems that you don't want to know what happened last night."

Yin Moshang let him go with an unhappy face, pursed his lips seriously, and his eyes showed a trace of resentment.

Shen Moli pulled him to sit by the table with a smile on his face, saw that there was an unpleasant aura exuding from his whole body, so he leaned over and kissed him, and successfully let the other party fail.

Yin Moshang was immediately discouraged, looked away with reddish earlobes, covered his mouth with a fake cough, and said solemnly: "You can explain now."

Shen Moli said with a smile: "Okay, it's all up to you!" He

Yuan The plot of the plot is similar. The person who kidnapped Shen Moli this time was someone under Fu Shuhua's subordinates. Although he was blindfolded the whole time, but with the system in hand, he easily knew that the old man who saw him was the prime minister's mansion. of a counselor.

The purpose of the counselor's threats and lures was naturally to put the assassin in the innocent squad without anyone noticing, and to find the right time to attack Yin Moshang.

And what the counselor did was naturally ordered by Fu Shuhua. The reason why Fu Shuhua planned to get rid of Yin Moshang was to remove obstacles for the emperor.

However, this time the plan was not limited to bringing the innocent squad into the palace to implement the plan, because the news that the regent had been lingering in the Moon Tower for a whole day had already spread throughout the imperial city. After the assassin was installed in Wangyue Tower, as long as Yin Moshang stepped in again, he would be greeted with all kinds of poisoning and assassination that were impossible to guard against.

Moreover, what's even more unusual is that the counselor asked Shen Moli to seduce the regent with his body, and cooperate with the rest of the assassins.

Of course, Shen Moli just told Yin Moshang what he saw and heard last night in detail. As for the identity of the old man, he concealed it. Anyway, even if he didn't tell, his lover would definitely find out soon.

When Yin Moshang learned the details of last night, he was naturally furious. He wished to put the cramp of the person behind the scenes into the frying pan. His own safety was not important, but if the other party dared to threaten his sweetheart, don't blame him for being cruel.

The two stayed in the room for a whole morning, after summing up the matter, and making out for a while, Shen Moli drove the reluctant Yin Moshang back to the palace.

The author has something to say: I hope readers will leave a lot of messages, your support is the motivation of the author, okay?