chapter 73

After solving the hidden danger of the heroine, Shen Moli felt a lot more relaxed all over his body, and he no longer had to be constantly on the lookout for the other party's assassination of Ah Shang.

Time flies, and one month later, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang formally held their wedding ceremony in Xuanwuzong. All well-known knights and martial arts were invited, and the scene was extremely spectacular.

After the wedding, it was already evening when the guests were sent away.

Yin Moshang dragged Shen Moli back to the new house, and then it was time for the bridal chamber.

Yin Moshang finally let go of his former restraint, turned into a wolf and threw Shen Moli down.

Shen Moli finally got his long-cherished wish and successfully ate his lover into his mouth.

The tassels on the tent were turned red.

The two spent a ridiculous night.

The life after marriage is a bit sweeter than before, and Yin Moshang pampers Shen Moli even more.

Shen Moli accepted all of his lover's doting, and in return, he also pampered him vigorously. After the two sprinkled a lot of dog food in Xuanwuzong, it was soon time to hold a wedding banquet at Lingwumen.

So, the two rushed to Lingwumen with a mighty group of people, and participated in an even grander wedding.

Shen Rufeng seemed to have a secret rivalry with the suzerain of Xuanwuzong. The wedding scene was arranged to overwhelm each other in every way. From the dishes, dresses, the number of guests and the luxury of the venue, the specifications were much higher than Xuanwuzong.

Regarding this, Shen Moli expressed helplessness, but chose to be tolerant, and barely endured the fancyness of the wedding.

After the wedding, the two began to show their affection every day. Today you cook me a meal, and tomorrow I will give you a jade hairpin. When you are bored, you can go out and do some tasks. Occasionally, when you see injustice, you will draw swords to help, or steal from the rich and help the poor. , Punish bad businessmen.

Of course, Shen Moli did not forget to step up his training. Although his training time is still short, after opening up his meridians, his cultivation talent is very good, and he has made rapid progress. Yin Moshang's escort, when he was safe and sound, made him famous, making the whole world know that Shen Moli is no longer that powerless good-for-nothing, and his internal strength is far beyond many years of cultivation. people.

During this period, Shen Moli also inadvertently learned some news about the heroine. It is said that after she was expelled from Xuanwuzong, she was taken back by Mo Tianxiao to heal her injuries. The teacher's wife treats.

However, on the eve of getting married, Yuan Yuerong fled while the Demon Sect was lax in guarding. Mo Tianxiao sent all the congregants out to search for it but did not get any news, as if he disappeared from this world out of thin air.

Until half a year later, Yuan Yuerong appeared in the Devil's Cult wearing a black robe, defeated Mo Tianxiao within a few moves and imprisoned him, successfully sat on the position of leader, and suppressed all opposing voices with utter force.

Shen Moli frowned for a moment. He was still wondering why the system had absorbed so little luck. It turned out that the halo of the heroine was so heaven-defying. , and also won the position of the leader of the Demon Cult in one fell swoop. If he wants to deal with the heroine now and take away her luck, it will definitely not be as simple as before. It seems that he has to find another way.

When Shen Moli learned that the female lead took the position of the leader, he began to be wary of the female lead's attack on him. After all, if it were him himself, and he knew that his sweetheart was staying and flying with other people, he would definitely treat him in his own way. As a human being, he does everything possible to drive his rival away from his sweetheart, and even puts him to death when necessary.

However, after waiting for more than a month, the heroine remained on hold, and Shen Moli was a little confused. With Yuan Yuerong's temperament of revenge, he didn't think the heroine would give up and get rid of him easily.

It wasn't until Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing's three-year face-to-face period expired that they reappeared in the eyes of the disciples of the Xuanwu Sect and approached them, and Shen Moli finally understood the heroine's plan.

On this day, Yin Moshang happened to go out with the suzerain on a mission, chasing down a thief who specialized in stealing sect secret books. Shen Moli didn't follow because he was too hot, so Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing came to clean up with a food box each. Xiao Yuan respectfully called Shen Moli "Uncle Shen", and sincerely regretted the mistakes he made that day.

Shen Moli nodded and accepted the food box. After the two left, he opened the food box and looked at the salted duck eggs and rice dumplings of various flavors inside, and said in his mind: "System, help me look at these foods Are there any questions?"

[Okay, host, please wait a moment...]

After a while, the system replied: [Master host, some rice dumplings have been filled with aphrodisiacs, and the medicinal properties are extremely strong. Moreover, the system found out that the heroine had contact with Wen Tianhao a few days ago. 】

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows and said, "What does this heroine mean? Do you want me to cheat?" The

system didn't speak any more, Shen Moli pondered for a while, and suddenly thought of a good way to get rid of the heroine, and said, "The system , I want to teleport to the Devil's Cult."

[Lord Host, why do you want to go to the Devil's Cult? 】

Shen Moli rubbed his chin and said, "I'm going to steal a few packs of poison and medicine specially made by the Demon Cult, and poison myself." The

system seemed to be very afraid that the host would do something stupid, so he quickly explained the new function he had unlocked, Said: [Master Host, the system can help you steal poison and medicine, and can also simulate the characteristics of poisoning in your body. You don't need to take the risk of stealing from the Demon Cult, and you don't need to take the risk of poisoning yourself. 】

Shen Moli widened his eyes in surprise, nodded and said: "Okay, then you go quickly!"

However, the system began to hesitate again, hesitatingly said: [Master host, if you are poisoned, Lord A Shang will be very sad Yes, are you sure you want to do this? Also, if the truth is revealed, are you sure Lord Ah Shang won't be very angry? 】

Shen Moli was a bit guilty at first, and when the system said this, he became even more guilty, but after thinking about it, this is the only way to get rid of the heroine as soon as possible. As long as he arranges everything in advance, after being poisoned, Not only will Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing's game be over, but the heroine behind it will also be involved. When the Lingwu Sect and Xuanwuzong unite to attack the Demon Cult in one fell swoop, are they afraid that the heroine will not be destroyed?

It's not that he deliberately cheated, the hostess is only giving him aphrodisiacs now. Yes, if he can't succeed this time, there is no guarantee that he won't poison him in the future. If he doesn't act first, the hostess will come up with more sooner or later If there is no way to deal with himself, it is better to take advantage of this once and for all to completely eradicate the other party and even the Demon Cult.

Keeping it is a hidden danger after all!

Moreover, only by getting rid of the heroine, the system can absorb the luck of the other party, and the soul of the lover will heal as soon as possible, and successfully wake up from the modern age.

Therefore, on the day Yin Moshang returned to the sect, he received the sad news that Shen Moli was seriously poisoned, so he hurried back to Qingxiao Courtyard.

The accompanying suzerain threw the bandit in his hands to his disciples, and hurriedly followed behind to Qingxiaoyuan.

At this time, the doctor of Xuanwuzong was trying his best to treat Shen Moli, who was so angry, and when he saw Yin Moshang entered the room, he hurriedly said: "Elder Yin, I really can't do anything! Mr. Shen is the blood spirit powder of the Demon Sect , there is no special antidote, and within an hour, the seven orifices will bleed to death."

Yin Moshang knelt by the bed with a pale face, saw the other person's face was blue and gray, and his lips were dark. He took out the antidote presented to him by Miracle Doctor Xiao from his bosom, poured out one pill and gave it to Shen Moli to take, and after seeing the other person's complexion eased and his breathing gradually became stronger, he finally let go of his heart.

Yin Moshang kissed Shen Moli's fingers, and asked the doctor with a livid face: "You said, the one in Ah Li is the blood spirit powder from the demon sect?" The

old doctor nodded affirmatively: "I can be sure, the It's Xueling San." He glanced at Shen Moli's reaction, then stared intently at the jade bottle in Yin Moshang's hand, secretly amazed and amazed, he was extremely curious about the antidote in Yin Moshang's hand .

When Yin Moshang detoxified Shen Moli, the suzerain also found Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing from the rice dumplings that Shen Moli ate. He ordered them to kneel down in front of Shen Moli's bed, and said through gritted teeth. "Junior Brother, I have already found out that the rice dumplings Ah Li ate were sent by these two people, and they had contact with Yuan Yuerong some time ago, so I guess that Yuan Yuerong gave them the Xueling Powder."

Wen Tianhao's face was pale, but he straightened his back and denied it flatly: "Sect Master, this disciple has been wronged. Junior brother Qi and I have never met Junior Sister Yuan, let alone poisoned Senior Uncle Shen. Please, suzerain master, see clearly."

Yin Moshang gazed. Looking coldly at the two kneeling on the ground, if the door rules did not allow him, he would have drawn out his sword and chopped the two of them into two puddles of mud.

Pointing to the two food boxes on the table, the suzerain said angrily: "You said you didn't poison, where did the aphrodisiac, drug for fascination and all kinds of poisons specially made by the demon cult come from? Did they come here? Could it be that they ran up by themselves? I don't want to hear the two of you argue again. My Xuanwu Sect has always acted in an open and aboveboard way. Make a move ?"

Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing didn't know how things got to this point, when Yuan Yuerong handed them the medicine powder, she clearly said that there was only aphrodisiac medicine, could it be that Yuan Yuerong lied to them?

No! Will not! Yuan Yuerong would not lie to them, there must be something wrong.

However, the facts are in front of them, even they are not sure whether the medicine they took is really Xuelingsan, no matter whether they admit it or not, they have to smash their teeth and swallow it in their stomachs, they can only bow their heads and acquiesce .

However, when they thought of abolishing their dantian and becoming ordinary people from now on, the two still felt strongly unwilling, so they had to continue to plead.

The suzerain impatiently listened to their begging for mercy, and couldn't bear it any longer, so he had to slap the dantians of the two of them personally, and ordered them to be thrown out of Xuanwuzong.

Fortunately, Dr. Xiao gave Yin Moshang the antidote package to detoxify. After taking three pills in a row, the residual poison in Shen Moli's body was finally completely cleared.

After the two heroines were expelled from the harem, the system successfully absorbed the few luck from Yuan Yuerong.

As Shen Moli expected, Yin Moshang learned that the murderer behind the incident was Yuan Yuerong, so he quickly encouraged the suzerain to gather the strength of the sect and affiliated sects to prepare for the crusade against the demon sect.

Shen Rufeng, who was in the Lingwu Sect, also quickly learned from the suzerain's letter that the Demon Sect was so rampant that he dared to poison his own son. He also brought a team of troops and called several affiliated sects to go to Xuanwu Sect. Join Yin Moshang and others, and quickly press into the Demon Sect.

The Demon Sect has always been low-key in recent years, and has not provoked the big sect at will. It has been a good life for a while, and now Yuan Yuerong inherits the position of leader, and it is also very low-key. . But who made her fall in love with Yin Moshang, the number one master in the world, and Shen Rufeng, the master of Lingwumen? If it weren't for the life-saving elixir given by Miracle Doctor Xiao, Shen Moli would have died of exhaustion.

Therefore, if the Demon Cult made such a big mistake, how could Xuanwuzong and Lingwumen let it go?

The two sects were so powerful that they were caught off guard by the Demon Cult. They drove all the way straight into the main hall, subduing the elders and congregants one by one. Yin Moshang quickly asked Yuan Yuerong's whereabouts, and finally intercepted her before she entered the secret path down.

Yuan Yuerong didn't know what kind of internal skills she had cultivated. In just one year, her skills were as deep as Yin Moshang's.

While fighting, Yuan Yuerong tried to reason with Yin Moshang, and said: "Master, let me go, if the fight continues, we will only lose. Whether you believe it or not, Shen Moli's poisoning has nothing to do with me." , I never thought of hurting his life, and I never planned to be your enemy, master, please let me go!"

Yin Moshang didn't want to talk nonsense with her, and the sword under his hand became more and more fierce, forcing Yuanyue Rong Festival Festival defeat.

When the two were fighting, Shen Moli, who was being crushed by Xuanwuzong to recuperate, was naturally not idle. He ordered the system to monitor the movements of the two at any time, and notify him as soon as Yin Moshang was in danger.

As for the requirements of the host, as long as the principle is not violated, the system has always been obedient, so it is natural to do its best to monitor the situation of Yin Moshang.

It may be that the heroine's golden fingers are finally exhausted, or the heroine's luck is exhausted. In short, after two hours of dark and dark fighting, Yin Moshang finally succeeded in subduing the heroine. In order not to let her escape, Not only did he abolish her repaired dantian, but he also cut off her tendons, and searched out all the poisons and medicines on her body, so that she could not do small tricks secretly.

Seeing that Yin Moshang successfully subdued the heroine, the system was very happy, and quickly absorbed the luck of the other party, and told Shen Moli the good news.

Shen Moli finally felt relieved, and his mood immediately improved a lot.

Xuanwuzong learned the lesson from last time, and could no longer let Yuan Yuerong stay outside, so this time, he took her back and locked her in the dungeon, and ordered his disciples to keep him under strict supervision.

As for Mo Tianxiao who was found in the Devil's Cult dungeon, out of pity, the two sects finally chose to let each other go.

Because the other party's situation is really not optimistic, not only his hands were cut off, his eyes were poked blind, his voice was hoarse from the poison, and he was also poisoned with dozens of types of poison.

Less than a month after being rescued, Mo Tianxiao bled to death from his seven orifices, turning into a puddle of pus, not even a whole body remained, which is very pitiful.

Yuan Yuerong had already paid a huge price in order to cultivate her inner strength again. Her dantian was abolished again, her body was already at the end of her strength, her face was aging rapidly, and her body was also rapidly failing, and she died in less than a year .

At the same time, the system also collects all the luck of Destiny's Child. As for the heroine, she hasn't come into contact with other harems, such as martial arts leaders, generals, princes, emperors, etc., since the heroine didn't contact these people before she died Naturally, these people wouldn't threaten him, so Shen Moli didn't plan to do anything.

It's also fortunate that he made quick moves, otherwise, if the heroine were to catch up with those more powerful harems, let alone whether he could successfully absorb luck, whether he could keep a whole body would be a problem.

The author has something to say: Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone!