chapter 11

Shen Moli woke up with pain all over his body, and there was still swelling and pain in his back, he turned his head and saw that Yin Moshang had already woken up and was staring at him intently, so he asked, "Ah Shang, what are you looking at me for? "

Yin Moshang opened his mouth wide, and there were several bruises and bite marks on his exposed skin. He squinted his peach blossom eyes and said: "My concubine is so delicious, it whets my appetite."

Shen Moli turned over and pressed the other party down . Under him, he smiled and asked: "Speaking of which, I haven't asked you yet, why are your movements so proficient? Could it be that you have experienced many battles?"

Yin Moshang licked his lips and replied nervously: "Ah Where did Li think? I have kept myself clean for more than 30 years, and I have only favored you alone. As for why I am so proficient, of course it is because my husband is very talented!"

Shen Moli asked with a serious face on purpose: "Is this true? "

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "It's absolutely true!" His eyes were very serious.

Shen Moli couldn't pretend any longer, lay on the other's chest with a smile, and said, "It's not too bad."

Yin Moshang put his arms around the other's waist with one hand, and kneaded the soft flesh of his buttocks with the other, and said, "You were too sweet last night. If you are too tired, why don't you sleep for a few more hours, how about we leave the palace at noon?"

Shen Moli was rubbed so that his limbs were limp, his red phoenix eyes gleamed with lust, and he said in a muffled voice: "No, I'm very talented, and I'm almost better now. Don't tease me anymore, get up quickly." As he said, he opened his hand.

Yin Moshang helped him up with regret, and thoughtfully took the clothes for him to put on, and then put on his own clothes before summoning the palace servants to wash up.

Shen Moli, whose limbs were weak, was held by Yin Moshang and stood on the ground. After the pain eased a bit, he managed to stand still and pushed Yin Moshang away, pretending that nothing happened to him.

Yin Moshang looked at him amusedly, so he had no choice but to let him do it, and took his hand to have breakfast, then picked up a few guards, and sneaked out of the palace gate.

In modern times, Shen Moli didn't study from dawn to dusk, but worked hard in the company, and when he was finally able to inherit the company, another accident happened. Now in this dynasty that did not exist in history, the curiosity in my heart is getting heavier every day. It is rare to be so leisurely. I don't have to run around for life, and I can go out of the palace to play.

Shen Moli looked at the stalls one by one, he was very curious about everything, he wanted to touch it, and if he liked the gadgets, he would pay the silver and throw them to the guards, and if he didn't like them, he would throw them back to the stalls, and continue on. Pulling Yin Moshang along the whole street stop and go, some ordinary snacks that are relatively novel to him still buy two portions, one for himself and one for Yin Moshang, looking around, very leisurely.

After shopping around the market, half a day had passed, and both of them were half full. Looking at the sky, it was almost time for lunch.

Yin Moshang led Shen Moli to a three-storey restaurant in a familiar way. The decoration inside was extremely simple and grand, with calligraphy and paintings of celebrities hanging around, giving it a scholarly atmosphere.

The two left the guards to eat in the lobby on the first floor, and they went to a private room on the third floor. Yin Moshang skillfully ordered several lighter signature dishes here. Soon, the waiter in the shop brought up the dishes, Yin Moshang picked up the dishes for Shen Moli, and said to him: "In the past, in order to understand the people's sentiments, I often went out to the palace for private visits. This restaurant is the best and the largest in the capital. , the taste of the food is not worse than that of the imperial dining room, try it." The