chapter 48

Yan Ruyu went to read the scriptures in front of the Buddha as soon as Shen Moli woke up, and after she came back, she still knew about Yin Jiuqing's visit to Shen Moli, and said that if Shen Moli really liked Yin Jiuqing, she would go there with the cheek Ask the emperor to marry him.

Shen Moli's face was as black as charcoal, and he repeatedly assured that he no longer liked Yin Jiuqing, and would not have any contact with Yin Jiuqing in private, only then did he stop her rushing tears.

After staying in the room for three full days, Shen Moli finally recovered from his illness.

On this day, it happened to be the day when the Poetry Contest was held. Shen Moli refused Yin Jiuqing's suggestion to pick it up in person, and asked Yuzhi to prepare two sets of men's clothes to change into. A carriage rushed to the venue of the Dou Shi Conference - Dou Shi Hall.

When Shen Moli got out of the carriage, he saw Yin Jiuqing looking around at the door, thought for a while, took Yuzhi and walked over to say hello, and called, "Young Master Yin."

Yin Jiuqing looked at Shen Moli's heroic men's clothes, okay It took a long time to recognize him, looked back and forth several times, and then exclaimed dumbfounded: "My God! I can't believe it, you are dressed too much like a man! I thought I could recognize you at a glance Come on, I didn't expect it! I really didn't expect it!" When

he said this, some literati who were nearby could hear it very clearly, and they immediately looked over, looked at Shen Moli with strange eyes, and discussed in a low voice , said one after another: "I didn't expect a girl disguised as a man to sneak in, but why can't I see it at all?"

"Whose girl is this? She looks too handsome!"

"Isn't the one next to him very handsome?" Is it the second son of the Wei's mansion?"

"This second son of Yin is really, and he is not clear with several men and women, who is this young lady?"

"Who knows..."

Yuzhi stood next to Shen Moli, her eyes were red as if she was about to burst into flames, and she said coldly to Yin Jiuqing: "Mr. Yin said that, although my son is a little more handsome, he is a genuine man. No way, you still want to slander my young master as a eunuch, no way? You're joking too much."

After hearing this, the people around them discussed again: "I'll just say, it's not necessarily a girl, what do you think? It doesn't look like that."

"It turned out to be a joke ." "It doesn't matter

whether you are a young lady or a young lady, don't forget, we are here to compose poetry and not to find a girl."

"Brother Tai's words are right, let's go in quickly Let's go!"

Yin Jiuqing turned a deaf ear to the surrounding voices, smiled and apologized to the two of them, "Yes, yes, please forgive me, Mr. Mo, I should have hit you, and my mouth was broken." As he said, he patted Take a look at your mouth.

Because it is inconvenient for Shen Moli to disclose his identity, so as not to cause troubles, he changed his name to Moli.

Yuzhi hummed, and ignored him.

Shen Moli also thought in his heart: What is it like to be a man? I'm a real man, blind!

Shen Moli rolled his eyes silently in his heart, walked into the door and looked around, and asked, "Didn't Mr. Yin say that Prime Minister Yin is here? Where is he?"

Yin Jiuqing silently withdrew his gaze from Shen Moli's chest , touched his nose and said: "Father said he will come, but I don't know when he will come, and I didn't see anyone just now."

Yin Jiuqing and Yin Taiwei live in Taiwei's Mansion, while Yin Moshang lives alone in the prime minister The two mansions are separated by a street, and the two brothers have never been close, so they have not traveled together, and it is normal not to know.

It was also fortunate that Yin Jiuqing and his lover did not live in the same mansion, otherwise he was afraid that he would not be able to resist domestic violence when he moved into the prime minister's mansion, Shen Moli thought so.

As for domestic violence who? Of course it's the domestic violence Yin Jiuqing!

Shen Moli walked all the way with a fan in his hands, one hand behind his back, dressed in green clothes, with a temperament as gentle as jade, and his every move was graceful, especially elegant and graceful. Those students and scholars who didn't hear the discussion just now I can't help but put my eyes on him, and I can't help but admire in my heart: It's really Mo Shangren Ruyu, the son is unparalleled in the world!

Shen Moli scanned around but didn't see the person he was looking for, so he shook his head regretfully, but when he turned around, he saw Yin Jiuqing happily pulling a tall and handsome man over, and introduced: "Mo Young master, this is Su Yingqing, my best buddy. Mr. Su, this is Mo Li, who is also my best friend."

Shen Moli cupped his hands and said, "Master Su, nice to meet you!"

Isn't Yin Jiuqing's best buddy ? Shen Tianlin? When did you become Su Yingqing? Shen Moli thought silently in his heart.

Su Yingqing replied, "I've met Mr. Mo."

However, Su Yingqing looked at Shen Moli with guarded eyes, as if he regarded Shen Moli as a rival in love.

Shen Moli looked at the tall young man in front of him, searched for the plot in his mind, and said 'fuck' in his heart, isn't this the one in the plot who silently guarded Yin Jiuqing's side even if he confessed, he was still caught by the iron buddies in the border at the end? Is the heart pierced by thousands of arrows to defend against foreign enemies actually the affectionate male partner who was killed by Shen Tianlin?

The moment he recognized this person, Shen Moli suddenly had a bad premonition. Usually when the protagonist Shou is with the affectionate male partner, the protagonist Gong has a high chance of appearing on the stage, plus he is a tragic 'female' supporting role. , The originally normal picture might turn into a Shura field in seconds.

Say Cao Cao, Cao Cao will arrive!

Not long after Yin Jiuqing finished his introduction, Shen Tianlin appeared out of nowhere. As soon as he came out, he was very imposing, walking like a two hundred and five, and all the onlookers automatically parted a wide road.

Shen Tianlin passed by the crowd with a gloomy expression, walked over quickly, pinched Yin Jiuqing's wrist, inserted between him and Su Yingqing, separated the two forcibly, and said with a sinister smile: "Ah Qing chatted so happily, why don't you put I call too?"

Yin Jiuqing's face was as red as blood, and he whispered coquettishly, "What are you doing? Let me go!"

Shen Moli shook his body when he heard his whirling voice, feeling goose bumps all over his body. Shen Tianlin whispered in his ear: "Get out of here with me immediately, or I will kiss you in public, and then everyone will know about our relationship, and you can figure it out

yourself."

The relationship between the two is similar.

A cloud of mist formed in Yin Jiuqing's eyes, and he looked very pleasant, and he said angrily, "Shut up! I won't go with you. I made it very clear that day that I don't like men."

Su Yingqing's face was not good-looking, and she immediately grabbed Yin Jiuqing's other hand, and said coldly to Shen Tianlin: "Prince, didn't you hear? Ah Qing, he doesn't want to go with you. If you force others to make things difficult, don't blame me for not letting him go." Be polite ."

"I see how you want to be impolite."

Shen Tianlin drew his sword with one hand, threw away the scabbard, and slashed at Su Yingqing regardless, causing the other party to let go of Yin Jiuqing's wrist immediately, taking into account that this is Dou Shitang After all, he didn't dare to fight back without any scruples, and he didn't bring a weapon, so he could only dare to be angry and dare not speak out, allowing Shen Tianlin to attack him again, but he had to flee around in embarrassment.

The two of them went back and forth several times, causing the entire Doushi Hall to become a mess. Many onlookers fell to the ground, unable to dodge, and some seats and benches were smashed to pieces, just like Shen Mo. Unexpectedly, this place has become a real Shura field.

Fortunately, Shen Moli had the foresight. The first time Shen Tianlin came out with the sword, he took Yuzhi to the corner and sat down. He watched the show with great interest, but he didn't know which corner he took out a set of swords. The melon seeds knocked up.

Yin Jiuqing stood motionless on the battlefield, no matter how hard the two fought, he was not affected by a single hair, he watched anxiously for a long time, and then blocked Su Yingqing with a whoosh. Opening his hands, to prevent Shen Tianlin from continuing to cut people, he shouted anxiously: "Shen Tianlin, please stop, stop beating, I will go with you."

Shen Tianlin snorted, and sure enough put the sword back into its sheath, and didn't make any more moves.

Yin Jiuqing comforted Su Yingqing: "A Ying, you continue to play here, I will take a step ahead with him, and we will make an appointment at another time." After speaking, she forced Shen Tianlin to leave.

Shen Tianlin followed with a gloomy face, and before leaving, he gave Shen Moli a hard look, the sternness in his eyes was clearly visible.

Shen Moli, who has been eating melon seeds and serving as the background board, received his gaze, and was immediately bewildered, feeling a little speechless in his heart, what does the protagonist Gong mean? What's the matter with him? He didn't say a word from the beginning to the end, so who did he provoke?

And Su Yingqing, who was attacked by the protagonist and fled in embarrassment, seemed ashamed to stay here after the pair of male protagonists left, and walked away without saying a word.

Shen Moli looked at them completely ignoring himself, and was a little speechless, but he was not dissatisfied. Anyway, they will meet sooner or later, and he is not a good person, so there is no need to care about these false courtesy.

Shen Moli rubbed his chin and thought wretchedly, presumably the pair of male protagonists would definitely do some indescribable things after they left, and said, "嘤嘤嘤, don't!" 'But I was urging in my heart'Ahhh, I still want it! Again! ' It's not the first time he's met the male protagonist.

Seeing that there was no show to watch, Shen Moli stood up and took Yuzhi upstairs. He looked around absent-mindedly, and searched the crowd without giving up. He didn't notice that there was a person rushing down the stairs in a panic. Shen Moli only had time to hear Yuzhi's scream from the side before he was bumped into the front, and his body turned backwards.

Yuzhi hurriedly stretched out her hand to pull it, but only touched a little sleeve.

The moment he fell down, Shen Moli closed his eyes habitually, thinking that he was going to die this time, but he didn't expect to fall into a warm and familiar embrace. He opened one eye in surprise and took a peek at , into the eyes is a pale and handsome face, a pair of peach eyes staring at him with a half-smile.

Although his appearance was different, the moment Shen Moli saw this person, he recognized that he was the lover he had been looking for for a long time.

Shen Moli silently reached out and hugged the man's neck, buried his head in his chest, not wanting to get up from the man's body at all.

But the son who bumped into Shen Moli hurried away as if he didn't notice anything, as if a ghost was chasing him.

Yin Moshang came to Doushi Hall today, and he didn't intend to attend formally, but wanted to find a box to secretly observe the literati and refined scholars participating in the Doushi, looking for available talents, but he didn't expect that when he stepped on the stairs, he saw a young man in front of him When he was hit, he hurried forward to catch him, but unexpectedly, his body was different from ordinary people, and he rolled to the ground with that person when he was not careful. It is not smooth, and there is a tight pain in the chest.

Seeing that the person on top of him was not about to get up, Yin Moshang could only force a smile, and helplessly reminded: "Young master, it's time for you to get up."

Hearing his weak voice, Shen Moli looked up, and this I felt something was wrong, not only because Ah Shang was pressed under him, but also because Ah Shang's face was a little abnormally pale, and his lips were also a little pale. Thinking of the rumors that the prime minister was weak and sick, he quickly got up and took Yin Moshang He got up and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, young master, are you okay? I don't think you look well, why don't I help you to see a doctor?"

Yin Moshang held his painful heart, Shaking his head and smiling, he said: "It's nothing, I'll just go and rest for a while."

Seeing his pale face, Shen Moli felt extremely distressed, so he quickly rubbed his chest for him courteously, and asked, "Where is your box? Let me help you over there!"

"Come with me!"

Then, Shen Moli followed Yin Moshang's guidance and helped him over.

Seeing her master being so attentive, caring, and caring to someone she met for the first time like a dog's leg, Yuzhi just felt incredible, watching all this happen with dumbstruck eyes, thinking that what she met must be a fake master.

The author has something to say: Random red envelopes