chapter 54

Whether Empress Xue has found the real murderer Shen Moli who assassinated the Ninth Prince is unknown for the time being, but soon, he heard that the Empress personally summoned Concubine Yan, and the two stayed alone in the Palace of Compassion and Ning for an entire hour, and the news came the next day. There was news in the court that several ministers had recommended the eldest prince as the crown prince.

If you think that these are the people of the First Prince, then you are very wrong, because after these people proposed this move, Shen Ruyuan became angry on the spot, thinking that the First Prince was coveting his throne, so he severely reprimanded him, and immediately Abolishing his position made him spend three months thinking about facing the wall of the bedroom, and he was not allowed to leave the palace for half a step without an edict.

However, that afternoon, news came from the Palace of Compassion Ning that the Ninth Prince's life was in critical condition due to poisoning. Shen Ruyuan, who had always been indifferent to his son-in-law, did not come to the scene in person, and only sent the chief eunuch to inquire about the situation.

Fortunately, the imperial doctor rescued him in time, and the Ninth Prince was finally out of danger, but because the toxin damaged the internal organs, he did not live long. It is said that he would not live until he was eighteen years old.

Empress Xue immediately met Shen Ruyuan and asked for a thorough investigation of the real culprit. After all, Shen Ruyuan thought that the Ninth Prince was his only legitimate son, and finally promised to investigate the murderer, but he didn't take it too seriously.

But that was not the end, that night, Shen Ruyuan stayed at Concubine Yan's place, and she didn't know what kind of bedside wind was blown into her. In the morning of the next day, she ordered the Secretary of the Ministry of Punishments to personally investigate the poisoning of the Ninth Prince.

Two days later, the Secretary of the Ministry of Criminal Justice really went to the bottom to find out the murderer behind the scenes, and this person was undoubtedly the eldest prince Shen Tianlin.

Shen Ruyuan was furious on the spot, and issued an order to demote him to a commoner, and immediately went to the imperial mausoleum to guard the tomb, and he was not allowed to return to the palace without an order.

As soon as this order came out, there was an uproar in the court, and several of Shen Tianlin's cronies wrote letters to plead for mercy, hoping to reduce the punishment of the eldest prince, but they were dismissed from their official positions one after another.

From then on, no one dared to run for the eldest prince's affairs.

When Shen Moli learned about this, he immediately went to the Compassionate Ning Palace to meet Empress Xue. The two of them said something in the palace, but after they came out, his expression finally calmed down.

It turned out that the Ninth Prince was not really poisoned, but a strategy entrusted by Empress Xue to kill two birds with one stone. It not only diverted the attention of Concubine Yan, gained the opportunity to plan secretly, but also eliminated the First Prince in one fell swoop.

As for why Concubine Yan would help Empress Xue deal with the eldest prince, it was naturally because Empress Xue had presented the evidence that the eldest prince framed her and the third prince before her eyes. According to her temperament of revenge, how could she not deal with it? The eldest prince?

After this incident, Concubine Yan is still the dominant family, and has eliminated potential competitors. For a while, it is even more beautiful. In the bottom of my heart, just waiting to take root and sprout.

Although Shen Moli had guessed, Empress Xue didn't plan to tell the truth at first, so he had to promise to persuade Prime Minister Yin and the Yin family to secretly support the Ninth Prince in exchange for Empress Xue's trust and such a exact message.

After leaving the Palace of Compassion and Peace, Shen Moli went to the Prime Minister's Mansion in disguise, and informed Yin Moshang of the ins and outs of the matter.

As expected, although Yin Moshang flattered Shen Ruyuan on the surface, he had long been dissatisfied with the emperor. The Yao Dynasty urgently needed a benevolent and wise emperor, and Shen Tianyun, as the queen's son, was young, but Judging by his words and deeds, he is quite like everyone, and he is the ideal candidate for Yin Moshang.

Now it is only when the Ninth Prince is an adult and able to take charge of his own affairs, that he can start planning.

After the matter of the Ninth Prince was resolved, Yin Jiuqing seemed to be so bored that he started to make troubles without Shen Tianlin's entanglement.

When Shen Moli's marriage was approaching, Yin Jiuqing, who was restrained by the Yin Taiwei because of his previous mistakes, ran to the prime minister's mansion somehow, and did not know where to get a bag of tea for Yin Moshang, saying it was a good thing , Let him taste it.

Yin Moshang pretended to take his things, and immediately asked a doctor to examine the tea leaves after he left, and found aphrodisiacs in it. Annoyed, he immediately sent someone to inform Taiwei Yin of the matter .

Therefore, Yin Jiuqing was severely beaten by Yin Taiwei, and was once again confined to his home.

On this day, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang made an appointment to meet in a restaurant, and they disguised themselves out of the palace gate early on, walking halfway, but were suddenly stopped by Yin Jiuqing who appeared from nowhere, and the other party said: "Little Li, I'll take you to a place so that you can see with your own eyes what kind of person my elder brother is?"

Shen Moli frowned and said, "What do you mean?"

Yin Jiuqing said, "I just got the news that my elder brother I went to the brothel, and I'm afraid I'm hanging out with the girls in the brothel now, if you don't believe me, you can find out with me."

Naturally, Shen Moli would not believe what he said, and went straight past Yin Jiuqing to the restaurant, entered the box but did not When he saw someone, he asked the shopkeeper at the front desk, only to learn that Yin Moshang followed a young man out of the restaurant and left for about half an hour.

Yin Jiuqing, who followed closely behind, said enthusiastically again: "How? I didn't lie to you, did I?" Sensing something wrong,

Shen Moli turned around and asked, "Which brothel did you say Yaozhi went to?"

" Cuihonglou ."

After finishing speaking, Yin Jiuqing took Shen Moli to Cuihonglou.

Yin Jiuqing seemed to know Yin Moshang's whereabouts like the back of his hand, so he led him up to the third floor, stood outside the door of a room, poked a hole in the window lattice, took a peek inside, and then turned back and said to Shen Moli: " Xiaoli, Yin

Moshang is inside, you can tell it at a glance, I never lie." Shen Moli suppressed the thought of beating Yin Jiuqing, and looked inside with a sullen face, and sure enough, there was a woman lying on the bed On a man, the woman's clothes were half exposed, and although the man was neatly dressed, he seemed unresponsive. Although he didn't see his facial features, but looking at his clothes and posture, Shen Moli recognized Yin Mo at a glance No doubt about it.

Shen Moli kicked open the door angrily, walked quickly to the bed, grabbed the woman's hair, and threw her off the bed. Seeing Yin Moshang unconsciously lying on the bed, his face was flushed, and his forehead was overflowing with tears. Drenched in sweat, he picked up his hand and began to feel his pulse. His eyes flashed coldly, and he asked Yin Jiuqing, "Did you ask someone to give him medicine?"

Yes, based on his understanding of his lover, Shen Moli believes that the other party will never betray him. Even if the other party has no modern memory, he still chooses to trust him without reservation.

Then, it is undoubtedly Yin Jiuqing who did this kind of thing.

However, Yin Jiuqing refused to admit it, and said in surprise: "Little Li, why do you think so? It is clear that Yin Moshang was drunk and found a girl to accompany him. What does it matter to me? Do you think I framed him?" How is this possible? I have no grievances or enmity with him, why would I do this?"

"Yin Jiuqing, I will repay you a hundred times what you have done to Yaozhi in the future, and I will do what I say."

Shen Mo Knowing that it would be useless to say any more, he hugged Yin Moshang with all his strength, and hurried downstairs.

At first Yuzhi thought that Prime Minister Yin had betrayed her master, but after hearing what Shen Moli said to Yin Jiuqing, she didn't know what was going on. She gritted her teeth and glared at Yin Jiuqing, and when she walked by him, she pushed him back a few steps, almost fell to the ground, before she left, she spat at him and said: "Yin Jiuqing, you are so despicable! "

After the people left, Yin Jiuqing's dazed expression suddenly became ugly, and he swept the teapot on the table to the ground, turned around and planned to go out the door.

The girl who fell on the ground quickly stood up and grabbed him, and said in a coquettish voice, "Master, you haven't given the money yet."

Yin Jiuqing kicked him away and cursed vulgarly, "Give it to your mother!"

At the same time, Shen Moli asked Yuzhi to call a carriage outside the door, hurried back to the house, and ordered a doctor to be brought in for diagnosis and treatment. The result was that Yin Moshang was not only drugged, but also aphrodisiac. , It's just that the dose of the medicine is small, and it will not harm the body, as long as it is vented, it will be fine, so Shen Moli is relieved.

Shen Moli cleared Yin Moshang's medicine according to the doctor's method. After feeding the medicine, he waited for more than an hour before finally seeing the other party's eyes open, he quickly held his hands and asked, "Yaozhi, you finally woke up?" How is it? Do you feel better?"

Yin Moshang said hoarsely: "I'm fine."

Shen Moli helped him to sit up, took a glass of water from the side and gave him a sip, and asked, "Why did you go to the brothel? I didn't ask you to stay in the restaurant Waiting for me?"

Yin Moshang lowered his eyes and said: "The boy next to Yin Jiuqing said that you were taken to the brothel, I was worried and followed him, and I blamed my carelessness for falling into his ways."

Shen Moli He gritted his teeth and said, "Why does this Yin Jiuqing have trouble with us all day long? You too, knowing that he is uneasy and kind, you still follow him. Are you stupid?"

Yin Moshang lowered his head and did not speak.

Shen Moli asked: "What? I'm just telling you, are you wronged?" He was really in a bad mood when he encountered this kind of thing. Thinking about it, if he went late, he didn't know what would happen. .

Yin Moshang raised his head, pulled him to kiss him, and said with a smile: "How can I be wronged? You are right, I should not take it lightly, I will definitely stay away from Yin Jiuqing in the future, Ah Li, don't be angry with your husband Alright, okay?"

Shen Moli nodded and said: "It's almost the same, I will spare you for now, if there is another time, I will never forgive you. Also, based on what I know about you, you are not like this Such a careless person, with Yin Jiuqing's intelligence, I'm afraid I can't count you, say, did you do something bad behind my back?"

Yin Moshang's expression froze, and he smiled: "What can I hide from you? Yes? Don't you know everything about me?"

Shen Moli asked suspiciously, "Really? I don't think so. How dare you pat your conscience and say that you don't know anything about today's incident?"

Yin Moshang After being silent for a while, he finally sighed and admitted: "Okay! I admit, I do know that Yin Jiuqing wanted to plot against me, but I was just following the plot."

Shen Moli poked his heart and asked: "Be honest, what are you planning? You don't trust me at all, so you plan to test my sincerity? Or use this to make Yin Taiwei completely disappointed in Yin Jiuqing, so that you have reasonable reasons to deal with him? Or is there some other purpose?"

Shen Moli is not a dull person, and he would never casually speculate on what his lover does, but Yin Moshang really went too far this time, to hurt himself for these insignificant reasons, it really made him too Angry, so he mercilessly revealed the other party's true face, just to make the other party remember long, to see if he dare not take his body seriously again?

Yin Moshang's smile froze, his face paled even more frightened by his guess, but he was powerless to argue, because he really thought so.

Taking advantage of this opportunity to deal with Yin Jiuqing was secondary. His main purpose this time was to determine how much weight he had in Shen Moli's heart. Because the other party's love came too suddenly and too unreal, so he always had a dreaming feeling in his heart, always worried that the other party would suddenly disappear when he woke up.

Perhaps it was the shadow of childhood. Yin Moshang's biological mother died young. Although Yin Taiwei cared about him, he couldn't take good care of him because of his busy government affairs. It won't be as bad as it is now, it's just the sequelae caused by the untimely rescue after falling into the water, and the person behind all this is Yin Jiuqing's biological mother, now Mrs. Taiwei.

It's just that Mrs. Taiwei did a good job on the surface, and Yin Taiwei didn't believe that she was such a person. Yin Moshang was young at the time, and all of this was just guesswork, but with his intelligence, it was not difficult to deduce the truth. So after reaching the crown, he couldn't wait for the sub-fu to come out.

So, don't look at him on the surface, who is gentle and polite, and treats everyone with a gentle and polite appearance, but in fact, he doesn't take anyone into his heart at all, except Shen Moli who accidentally broke into his world.

Only in front of Shen Moli would he reveal his true nature.

Yin Moshang grabbed Shen Moli's hand, his heart skipped a beat because of his words, he forced a smile and said, "If I admit it, will you leave me?"

Looking at the other's pale and handsome face, he knew that he Shen Moli frowned, really a little annoyed, and scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about? Who do you take me for? Am I the kind of person who loves the new and dislikes the old?"

Seeing that the other person's complexion finally improved a bit, Shen Moli lowered his head and bit his thin lips fiercely, entangled for a moment, and cursed: "I really don't know what you are thinking, you can't ask me if you have any questions , Do you want to ruin your body like this? Do you think it's fun to make me worry so much? Or do you think I'm not sincere enough for you? Do you have to test me in this way? Aren't you afraid that doing so will push me away? Are you?"

Yin Moshang stared closely at his eyes, his gaze was like a deep pool of water, the ancient well was silent, and he asked, "Will you really leave me?"

Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry. , I had a feeling of hating iron but not steel, so I had to say: "Isn't my attitude not obvious enough? Since you still can't figure it out, I'll say it again: Yin Yaozhi, Yin Moshang, I will only be with you in this life Even if you take the initiative to push me away, I will follow you sternly, and I will not leave you even if you beat me or scold me. Are you satisfied now?" He really didn't expect his lover to be here The world would have such a personality, but what else? Who let this be his lover? He can only comfort and reassure him, and try his best to dispel the other party's concerns.

Yin Moshang's eyes finally regained their former brilliance, and he didn't hesitate to apologize, and said with a low eyebrow, "I'm sorry, Ah Li, I shouldn't have doubted your feelings for me, and I promise I will never do it again."

Shen Moli finally nodded in satisfaction, and still did not forget to threaten: "Remember what you said, next time let me know that you don't take yourself seriously, copy the "Buddhist Scripture" a hundred times for me, and copy it to me. Until you are satisfied."

The author has something to say: I'm sorry everyone, I'm having a bit of fun today, and it's so late to update, I'm going to copy the Buddhist scriptures a hundred times for punishment.