chapter 19

After two or three strokes, Yin Moshang brought Shen Moli to the courtyard.

Although as a low-class servant, the treatment in the General's Mansion is also very high-quality. Although the living environment is not as good as that of a high-class servant, he can still be allocated a room by himself.

However, such a small courtyard, But there were around ten people living there, Shen Moli didn't dare to make too much noise, for fear of waking up others and seeing Yin Moshang's drunken appearance, he whispered: "Don't talk, come with me."

Yin Moshang Mo Shang let go of his arms around his waist, nodded expressionlessly, followed behind him, walked into a dilapidated room, and came to a wooden box.

Shen Moli bent down, pointed to the white ball in the box, and said, "How is it? Is this cat good-looking?

" The face, the small pink nose, the slender white tail, and the slightly undulating belly all look so cute.

Yin Moshang picked up Xiaotuanzi and held it in the palm of his hand, and walked straight to the door.

Shen Moli hurriedly grabbed the other party, and asked in a low voice: "Hey! Are you going back?"

Yin Moshang nodded seriously.

Turning his thoughts, Shen Moli pointed to his nose and asked: "Then do you want to steal me back too? I think I have quite a lot of hair, much cuter than this dumpling."

Yin Moshang looked at it After a moment, he nodded in agreement, handed the kitten to Shen Moli's hands, wrapped his arms around his waist, jumped up to the roof like a light crane, and left lightly.

At this time, in Yin Moshang's courtyard, there were several teams of guards patrolling back and forth, one of them was patrolling, and suddenly found a black shadow flashing by, the team leader quickly followed it, and rushed to a window , I saw that black shadow stopped under the eaves, looked at by the moonlight, it was the appearance of my own general, and there was a handsome young man in his arms, he was shocked, stepped forward and saluted: "My subordinates pay their respects." General."

The little tuanzi in Shen Moli's arms seemed to be woken up, he stretched out his small head to look around, and let out a 'meow'.

Yin Moshang glanced at the other party expressionlessly, and jumped into the window without saying a word, leaving the captain of the guard stunned in a mess for a long time before continuing to patrol with a group of guards following him.

Standing in the middle of the room, Shen Moli looked around and guessed that this was Yin Moshang's bedroom. He stared dumbfounded at how he closed the window in an orderly manner, pulled himself over and pressed him on the bed, and lifted Xiaotuanzi from his arms. He got up and threw him in the corner, and stripped his clothes two or three times.

Yin Moshang rolled onto the bed, pressed the naked Shen Moli into his arms, stroked his fluffy little head, and said, "Good boy! Sleep!" After finishing speaking, he closed his eyes.

Shen Moli was both happy and worried. He was happy because the other party showed closeness to him after he was drunk, and let him share the same bed with him. What worried him was whether the other party had the same reaction when he was drunk before. Bring other people to your bed as well.

For a moment, Shen Moli was mixed with joy and sorrow, seeing that the other party fell into a deep sleep without any suspicion, he could only close his eyes with a wry smile, and fell asleep as well.

It was not yet clear the next day, and Yin Moshang woke up from a deep sleep. The first moment he opened his eyes, he noticed something strange. He lowered his head and saw a naked and handsome boy lying in his arms. His mind was dazed. Frightened, he pushed the other party away and rolled off the bed.