chapter 64

Shen Moli fell to the ground, covered his lips and coughed up a mouthful of blood.

Seeing that senior brother was under attack, Li Nuan quickly blocked Wen Tianhao's attack, teleported to Shen Moli's side, stretched out his hand and pushed him out.

At this moment, Yin Moshang flew over from a distance, and embraced Shen Moli in his arms, as light as an immortal.

Seeing Yin Moshang suddenly appearing, Shen Moli smiled palely and fainted.

Yin Moshang's momentum turned cold, and he stretched out his hand like a gust of wind to blow Qi Lianqing away.

Before Qi Lianqing had time to see the situation clearly, he felt a pain in his heart and was thrown away by a strong force, fell heavily to the ground, and then a burst of blood surged up, and he spurted out a mouthful of blood, before his vision went dark and he lost consciousness.

Not only did he have no power to fight back from the beginning to the end, he didn't even have the most basic perception of danger, and even the attacker didn't see clearly, he was slapped unconscious.

The next moment, the master of Lingwu Sect and the master of Xuanwu Sect came running from a distance with a group of disciples. They all had different reactions when they saw the scene here.

Shen Rufeng, the master of the Lingwu Sect, quickly took over Shen Moli from Yin Moshang, checked his body, and injected internal energy to heal his injuries. He called out, "Li'er, wake up?"

Wen Tianhao saw The suzerain, like a mouse seeing a cat, hastily put away his weapon, his face was as pale as snow, his knees softened and he knelt down on the ground, and said, "Disciple pays homage to Master." The

suzerain glanced at Shen Moli, who was seriously injured and fainted He and Qi Lianqing were so angry that they slapped Wen Tianhao down on the ground, and shouted heartbroken: "The villain!

" His jaw dropped, and the five handprints on his face were clearly visible. He looked so embarrassed that even the disciples behind the suzerain couldn't bear to look directly and turned their heads away, feeling that this scene was really embarrassing.

The third and fourth junior brothers who came back with Shen Rufeng also surrounded Shen Moli one after another, making it impossible for Yin Moshang to intervene, so he could only stand there, clenched his fists, and glanced gloomyly at Qi Lianqing and Wen Tianhao, Then he looked coldly at the corner not far away.

Yuan Yuerong hid in the corner with her neck shrunk, her hands covering her mouth, she didn't dare to move, only a pair of eyeballs kept wandering, and her whole body was trembling constantly.

She knew that the suzerain and the master were outside, so she didn't dare to come forward even if she knew that senior brother and senior brother Qi were seriously injured. If she let others know that the two senior brothers were instigated by her, even if the master spoiled her again , the suzerain will never show mercy.

Now I can only hope that the two senior brothers will not tell her, there is room for maneuver in everything.

At the same time, Shen Rufeng carried Shen Moli into the room surrounded by the crowd. The Xuanwu Sect Master invited the doctors of the sect to diagnose and treat Shen Moli while pleading guilty, and asked other disciples to take Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing with him. Go to the punishment hall and deal with it later.

Yin Moshang also followed closely behind the crowd, watching nervously as the doctor took the pulse of the unconscious Shen Moli.

After a while, the result came out.

Shen Moli's lungs were injured, and he suffered serious internal injuries. He couldn't take care of him in less than ten days and half a month. Fortunately, he was rescued in time, otherwise he might hurt the root cause.

The suzerain sent people to send a large amount of precious medicinal materials, and repeatedly stated that Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing would be severely punished, so he dragged Yin Moshang away.

As soon as everyone left, only a few disciples of the Lingwu Sect were left behind. Shen Rufeng closed the door, sat on the edge of the bed, patted Shen Moli's face, and said: "Okay, everyone is gone."

Shen Moli slightly He opened his eyes and looked around, but there was no sign of Yin Moshang and others, so he lifted the quilt and sat up, shook his arms and kicked his legs, and said lively: "Oh my god! Finally left."

The third junior brother stared at Shen Moli who looked like a fake corpse, and asked inexplicably, "What's going on here? Isn't senior brother seriously injured?"

The fourth junior brother knocked on his head, and said bitterly, "Third senior brother, you are stupid, of course you are pretending!

" The

fifth junior brother raised his chin and said, "Eldest brother took a fake injury pill." The

third junior touched his head, then nodded with a sudden realization, "I see, the senior brother is really smart."

Shen Rufeng grabbed Shen Moli by the ear , Said viciously: "Little bastard, if you don't go to the house for a day, you almost deceived me, tell me, what do you want?"

Shen Moli said with a smile: "Father, take it easy, Be careful that your daughter-in-law doesn't want me anymore."

"What?!"

Shen Rufeng pulled more vigorously, and hurriedly asked: "What do you mean? Could it be that you have a crush on a female disciple of Xuanwuzong?"

The three juniors looked at each other, and asked in unison: "Could it be Yuan Yuerong?"

Shen Moli said with a look of disgust: "Who said it was a female disciple? Who said it was Yuan Yuerong? I don't like it. Shen Rufeng was startled and said: "

Not a female disciple? Could it be a male disciple?"

Shen Moli replied with a smile: "Wrong, it's a male elder." The

third and fourth junior brothers looked at Shen Moli with dull eyes, and asked stammeringly Said: "Male...male elder?" The

fifth junior brother had an indescribably complicated expression on his face, and said, "Eldest brother, your taste is too strong!"

Shen Rufeng also resolutely objected: "No! It's a man, you have to find me a young one, anyway, I will never agree with you to find an old man, unless you step over my corpse."

Shen Moli's attitude was also very firm, and said: "I don't care Do you agree or not, anyway, I am going to make a deal with Yin Moshang, at worst, I will join Xuanwuzong in the future."

Shen Rufeng immediately said: "If you dare to marry, I will kill you right now. No, who did you say just now? Did I hear you right? Son." The

fifth junior brother said blankly: "Master, you should not Misunderstood, senior brother said the word 'Yin Moshang'." The third junior brother pinched

the fourth junior brother with a dull expression, and asked, "Fourth junior brother, does it hurt?"

He walked back and said, "Do you think it hurts?" The

third junior nodded dully, "It hurts a little!"

Shen Rufeng gave Shen Moli a thumbs up with a ghostly expression on his face, and praised: "Son. , you are really ambitious, you dare to think of the world's best expert, you are worthy of being father's own son."

After Shen Rufeng finished boasting, he turned to say: "However, father still wants to advise you to give up this idea, Yin Moshang is the best in the world. The number one master, he will never fall in love with you, you should die!"

Shen Moli asked: "Are you trying to say that I am a toad who wants to eat swan meat?"

Shen Rufeng stroked his beard , said: "It's not like a toad. After all, you are also my son. How can Dad belittle you so much?"

Shen Moli said, "But you must think so in your heart."

Shen Rufeng patted him on the shoulder, The face was relieved and said: "But don't be angry, you have to try to know if you can become the president, in case Elder Yin is blind and really takes a fancy to you, wouldn't the number one master in the world become our Lingwumen?" The door-to-door son-in-law? When the time comes, let's see if those little bastards of Xuanwuzong dare to bully my son?" The

three juniors nodded in agreement.

Shen Moli shook his head helplessly, thinking in his heart: It is really possible that Yin Moshang is blind to me.

Shen Rufeng quickly woke up from the dream, and continued: "No, don't change the topic, tell me honestly, what happened just now? How did you fight?"

Therefore, Shen Moli explained all the causes and consequences, including the fact that he went to Qingxiao Courtyard to meet Yin Moshang every night, and even had a conflict with Yuan Yuerong last night.

Shen Rufeng nodded and said: "I see, I will definitely ask Xuanwuzong to explain this matter. As for Yuan Yuerong, we have no evidence, and she has Elder Yin as her backer, so we really have no reason to let Xuanwuzong Deal with this person."

Shen Moli said: "The future will last forever, and one day, I will seek justice."

When Yuan Yuerong sneaked back to Qingxiao Courtyard, she thought that this matter was over and would not be punished by anyone. Noticing, but seeing the master standing upright in the yard, he felt a little bit in his heart, and suddenly had a bad premonition. After thinking for a while, he walked over with luck and whispered: "Master..."

Yin Yin Mo Shang turned around, his body was as cold as snow, and his peach blossom eyes were full of murderous anger. He shouted coldly: "Kneel down!

" Ask the master why he made the disciple kneel down? Did the disciple make a mistake?"

As soon as she finished speaking, a majestic internal force crushed her, causing her knees to soften, and she fell to her knees directly, her forehead instantly shattered. Soaked in sweat, no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't stand up again.

Yin Moshang asked, "Are you sure you're wrong?"

Yuan Yuerong was already sweating profusely. She put her hands on the ground, gritted her teeth palely, and replied, "My disciple is right.

" Ordinary people, do you still remember the etiquette, righteousness, integrity and shame that my teacher taught you? My disciples of Xuanwu Sect pay attention to being open and honest, and have a clear conscience. You treat the sect's precepts as nothing, which really disappoints me."

Yuan Yuerong said confidently Sophistry: "Dare to ask Master, when did Rong'er instigate fellow disciples to bully ordinary people? Master wants to ask the crime, why don't you show evidence? I am wronged for no reason, forgive me!"

"If you deny it, I will accept it!" Drive you out of the division."

"Master!" Yuan Yuerong's eyes widened suddenly, and asked: "Shen Moli is just an irrelevant person, and you want to be so heartless because of him? Could it be that the friendship between our master and apprentice for more than ten years can't compare with one A useless trash?"

"I, Yin Moshang, cannot tolerate people who are full of lies and insidious and cunning."

Yin Moshang did not expose Yuan Yuerong on the spot, but for the sake of the friendship between master and apprentice, and told her that she can correct her mistakes However, he did not expect the other party to be so stubborn, not only did not admit his mistake, but also tried to cover up the crime with lies, which really disappointed him.

Yuan Yuerong fell to the ground slumped, and admitted with a pale face: "Okay, I admit that I was the one who instigated senior brother and them to teach Shen Moli a lesson. I am such a sinister, cunning, and full of lies. Master Should you be satisfied?"

"According to the sect's rules, if you instigate fellow sects to make mistakes, you will be punished with one hundred sticks, and you will target ordinary people to seriously injured people for no reason. After thinking about it for three years, you will go to the execution hall to receive your punishment."

"I obey."

Yin Yin After Mo Shang finished speaking, he strode away, leaving Yuan Yuerong sitting alone on the cold ground and weeping in a low voice.