chapter 86 ↬ real world

Yang Xiuwen racked his brains and couldn't figure out why he fell to this point.

Back then when he saw Shen Moli and Yin Moshang get married, although he was unwilling, he did not give up hope, but kept thinking about how to destroy the relationship between the two.

Suddenly one day, he saw Shen Moyu who was seven or eight points similar to Shen Moli, and thought of a good way to get the best of both worlds, that is to spread rumors about Shen Moyu and Yin Moshang, and use this to make Shen Moyu not marry. Going out and making the other party marry him as a concubine can destroy the relationship between Shen Moli and Yin Moshang, and approach Shen Moli justifiably, making the other party insist on him.

As long as the plan is successful, Yang Xiuwen can sit back and enjoy the benefits.

But he never expected that his plan would be easily revealed. Not only was he arrested and sent to the county government for questioning, he also lost his status as a scholar and even lost his qualifications for the exam.

When Yang Xiuwen saw Shen Moli looking at him with disgust on the execution hall, his heart ached to the extreme. He loved Shen Moli so much that he did everything he could, but the other party turned a blind eye to him. Not only married A useless blind man who sabotages his flawless plans.

However, no matter how unwilling he was, he had no chance to question Shen Moli.

After lameness, Yang Xiuwen felt that his mentality was a bit broken. After failing to make snacks, sell dishes and make recipes, he saw that the future was bleak and there was no chance of turning over. He even doubted God.

Since God let him transmigrate into this world, didn't he let him be the protagonist?

Now that he is living in such misery, it is totally not the treatment that a protagonist should have.

If God didn't intend for him to be the protagonist, then why did he let him travel to this world?

Is it just to make his life worse than his previous life?

Holding such doubts, Yang Xiuwen continued to do extremely heavy farm work every day, and had to bear the ridicule of the villagers and the abuse and harsh treatment from the Yang family and others, and his will became more and more depressed.

Until one night, Yang Xiuwen dreamed that he fell in love with Shen Moli at first sight when he had just traveled through time, but soon after he heard the news of the other party's death. Shen Moyu is the main wife, and has taken in countless concubines, and has many children, and even sat on the position of prime minister when she was over half a hundred years old.

Yang Xiuwen woke up, but he was still immersed in the dream. He felt that the life in the dream was the most real. Everything he experienced now was not what he wanted at all. Maybe everything was a dream, because he is this The protagonist of the world, it is impossible for the protagonist to be so miserable.

With this thought in mind, Yang Xiuwen couldn't bear the miserable life more and more. Finally, one day, he couldn't bear it any longer. He took a sickle and killed Yang Laowu's husband. The county magistrate personally sentenced the death penalty, and he was sentenced to death immediately after the document was issued.

At the moment of execution, Yang Xiuwen was still having a sweet dream, thinking that all this was a dream. When he woke up from the dream, he would definitely become the No. 1 Scholar or the Minister of the Dynasty. Not only would he be served by servants, but he would also have countless concubines in the backyard.

When Shen Moli learned that Yang Xiuwen was sentenced to death, the system had just absorbed the last bit of luck from Destiny's Child.

The matter of Yang Xiuwen did not leave any trace in Shen Moli's mind. After hearing this, he turned around and forgot about it. He began to teach his lover how to read and write, but he did not forget to advise the Shen family's business.

Yin Moshang is very smart, and it took only one year to master the knowledge that Shen Moli taught him. Although the imperial examination was a bit difficult, there was no problem with normal literacy and writing, and the handwriting was very correct and elegant, not at all like a beginner.

After the two elders of the Yin family lived in the Shen's house, they asked someone to buy a mountain next to the Shen's house and build a courtyard that was not inferior to the Shen's house.

After the house was built, the elders of the Yin family moved in.

The reason why the elders of the Yin family stayed here was to accompany their son, so Shen Moli and Yin Moshang discussed with each other, and after obtaining the consent of the elders of the Shen family, they also moved there.

After moving in, the two elders of the Yin family also bought hundreds of acres of land in several nearby villages, and bought dozens of shops in several surrounding towns, all of which were recorded under the name of Yin Moshang.

Then, the two elders of the Yin family brought Yin Moshang to familiarize themselves with their own industry, and started to do business.

Dozens of shops under the name of Yin Moshang have very different businesses. There are clothing stores and jewelry stores, as well as restaurants and bookstores, cloth shops, pawnshops, and grocery stores. Although the business is very complicated, there are Yin Moshang. With the backing of the family and the personal guidance of the previous head of the family, there is no need to worry about losing money and being suppressed.

When Yin Moshang was studying bumps and bumps, Shen Moli was also constantly absorbing Yin Qicheng's business experience, integrating it with his own experience, and helping his lover manage these shops together.

Of course, in the eyes of the two elders of the Yin family, business is important, but reproduction is equally important.

Yin Lin stayed in Linshan Village for two years and did not see that Shen Moli was pregnant, so she became a little anxious, and went to the doctor every now and then to check the pulse, and even dragged him to chat in private.

Not only Yin Linshi, but Shen Yishi was also very anxious. He spoke more directly, and even found a few prescriptions from outside for him to try.

Shen Moli was a little confused at first, so after knowing Yin Lin's and Shen Yi's thoughts, he was a little embarrassed.

Although he dressed up as a brother, he was still a man in essence. Even if he wanted a child with his lover, he couldn't break through the psychological defense line, so he was very cautious at ordinary times, which caused him to have no stomachache for two years. movement.

Lest Yin Moshang think too much, the excuse given by Shen Moli was that he didn't want the child to disturb their world of two so early, and concealed the fact that he didn't want a child.

Of course, Yin Lin did not have the idea of ​​letting Yin Moshang take a concubine because of this, and Yin Moshang also expressed that he was not in a hurry to have a child.

However, Shen Moli felt the anxiety of Yin Linshi and Shen Yishi, so he couldn't procrastinate any longer. It just took two years to overcome the psychological barrier, so he didn't take preventive measures.

Just three months later, Shen Moli was pregnant, and nine months later, under the expectation of the two families, she gave birth to a pair of twins.

In this life, the lives of Shen Moli and Yin Moshang were particularly nourishing. They did not die until they were eighty or ninety years old. The first one to leave was Yin Moshang. On the night of Yin Moshang's departure, Shen Moli let the system Bringing the souls of the two back to modern times.

The first time Shen Moli woke up from the bed, he looked at Yin Moshang next to him. He put his hands on his lover's sides, leaned on top, and looked intently into his lover's eyes.

Shen Moli watched his lover's eyelids tremble slightly, and then opened his eyes with a swipe. At such a tense moment, he felt that he was going to faint with happiness, and exclaimed excitedly: "Ah Shang? Remember Who am I?"

When Yin Moshang just opened his eyes, his eyes were sharp and vigilant, but when he saw Shen Moli, his eyes softened even though he was puzzled, he looked at it for a moment with a pair of peach blossom eyes, and asked: " Are you...Mr. Shen?"

Shen Moli was slightly disappointed with his expectant expression, and asked with a frown, "You call me Mr. Shen?" Could it be that the lover has no memory of the previous life at all? Don't even remember the six worlds he experienced together?

In order to prove it, Shen Moli quickly asked the system in his mind: "System, what's going on?"

[Master host, please wait a moment...]

As soon as the system's voice disappeared, Shen Moli found Yin Moshang He closed his eyes, rubbed his temples a little uncomfortable, and quickly asked: "Honey, why are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "I have a headache."

Shen Moli lowered his head and kissed, and saw the other party opened This time, the lover's eyes were very different, not only containing deep affection, but also shining with a few tears of excitement.

Yin Moshang held Shen Moli tightly, and said with a trembling voice, "Ah Li, am I not dreaming?"

Under the influence of his lover, Shen Moli's eyes became a little moist, he touched his face and smiled: "Fool, of course you are not dreaming, did you feel my body temperature?"

Yin Moshang looked at him carefully With Shen Moli's demeanor, he still has lingering fears about the car accident before he fell into a coma. Whether it was his previous life or the six worlds he experienced with Ah Li, he has already remembered them all. Seeing his real lover now, it seems like a lifetime away!

No! It's not like a lifetime away! It's really a lifetime away!

Because of the hard-won reunion, the two cherished it very much, they didn't think about anything, they didn't do anything, they just hugged each other quietly, enjoying this rare joy.

An hour later, the system finally couldn't bear to interrupt the conversation between the two, saying: [Master Host, since Master Ah Shang is fine, if you are fine, I will leave first. 】

Shen Moli finally came to his senses and asked, "Are you going back to your world?"

【Yes, Lord Host. 】

Although Shen Moli was a little bit reluctant, he nodded and said: "Okay! Anyway, thank you very much. If it weren't for you, Ah Shang and I would have been separated forever.

" These are what the system should do, maybe we will have a chance to meet again in the future. 】

Shen Moli was aroused by the last sentence of the system, and called out several times in his mind, but he didn't see the system making a sound, so he knew that it had left. The reason why he talked to him just now was to say his final farewell.

Now that the system had left, Shen Moli didn't delve into it, and instead explained the existence of the system to the puzzled Yin Moshang.

Yin Moshang had long speculated about what happened to himself and his lover, but now that he heard that his rebirth was all due to the help of the system, everything suddenly became clear.

Even though there is no trace to prove its existence, whether it is Shen Moli or Yin Moshang, they have always kept the help of the system in their hearts during their lifetimes!

The author has something to say: The main text is over, and there may be two or three extras in the future. If you want to see who's extras, you can also leave a message!