chapter 17

Shen Moli had been lying on the bed for a month, and the injury had healed a bit, and there were scars on his back, and he could get out of bed and walk around casually, it seemed that there was nothing serious about it.

The internal steward did not know where he got the news, and as soon as he heard that he had recovered from his injuries, he asked someone to take him to work. Aunt Shen talked about it and stuffed a few taels of silver, but the other party refused to let go, and said that it was the order of the young master and the steward. , he did not dare to defy.

Shen Moli is not a person who is afraid of things, knowing that the other party intends to punish him, he is not timid. Although he has not done any dirty work, he still has the experience of the original owner. Immediately rejected Aunt Shen's plea, followed her out of the room.

However, when Shen Moli was taken to a dilapidated room next to the hut, looking at the densely packed toilets and the stench that filled the room for hundreds of meters, he was convinced by Feng Shuangqi's punishment method, It has to be said that the other party successfully disgusted him.

Shen Moli couldn't stand the disgusting smell, and as soon as the door was opened, he couldn't help but turned around and ran out, vomited out the last night's meal with a bang, tears streaming down his face, as if he had vomited out bile.

Although the original owner was born in a family, he had always been doing odd jobs in the kitchen, nothing more than sweeping the floor, lighting the fire, and washing dishes. Although it was all dirty work, it didn't smell so disgusting anyway.

The person who brought him here was the person next to the internal steward. Seeing how uncomfortable he was, he squatted beside him and patted him on the back, trying to persuade him: "I didn't say that, why are you bothering? You are so good-looking. As long as you follow the young master, not to mention wearing a gold belt and jade, at least you don't have to do chores, what's wrong? I think you might as well follow the young master."

Shen Moli gasped and said, "It won't hurt your back to talk while standing. , if you think it's good, why don't you go?"

Although the man was not bad-looking, he could be called handsome, but his grade was much lower than Shen Moli's, and he said, "I really want to, but I still have to be young master Do you like it? Okay, I won't tell you anymore, I have to go back to find the internal steward, so I'll go first. The tools for cleaning the toilets are in the house. The internal steward said that these dozens of toilets must be cleaned today Otherwise, you will not be allowed to rest or eat."

Shen Moli waved him away, did some mental preparation, tore off a piece of cloth from the inner lining, covered his nose and mouth, and then walked in boldly, and began to do his work with bumps and bumps.

Cleaning the toilet is not only as simple as cleaning, but also fetching water from a well from a long distance. After the toilet is cleaned, it has to be moved to pour the sewage into the latrine. To clean a toilet, it takes three or four buckets of water to clean it. , made the whole body smell of feces, and it took two or three times to vomit in the middle, and it took a long time to wash ten of them. I was so hungry that I was dizzy, and my shoulders on both sides were swollen and painful from the shoulder poles. It's not something people do at all.

However, that was all, if this meant making him succumb, it would be too early.

While Shen Moli was flushing the toilet, he was patted on the shoulder. When he looked up, he found that it was a friend who was better than the original owner. Seeing the other party looking at him with a smile, he asked expressionlessly: "What are you doing today?" Is it over?"

This man is called Li Dabao, he looks ordinary, short and thin, his facial features can be regarded as correct, but his eyes are somewhat calm, he nodded and said: "It's over, I heard they said you were sent here, Just get ready to take a look."

Shen Moli turned over the silver and said: "Then help me clean the toilet quickly, I am tired and hungry, I haven't eaten since morning, and even vomited bile."

Li Dabao sighed, took out a steamed bun from his bosom, and said, "Let's rest for a while, let's eat a steamed bun!"

Shen Moli swallowed, put down the tool in his hand, and pulled off the mask covering his nose. The cloth towel suddenly inhaled a smell of excrement, then bowed his head and retched, waved his hands and said, "Forget it, I won't eat it, it stinks too much here."

Shen Moli retched and crawled to the base of the wall to sit Come down, intend to rest for a while and then work.

Li Dabao sat down next to Shen Moli with a smile, took the steamed bun and began to chew, "Since you don't want to eat it, I'll help you eat it!

" Affected by the smell, he ate the steamed bun very calmly, and asked after a while, "Don't you think it smells bad? Don't you feel sick?"

Li Dabao shook his head and said, "No! I'm used to it."

Shen Moli doubted, "If I remember correctly, you are working in the vegetable field!"

Li Dabao replied, "That's why I got used to it." Ahh! Think about it, growing vegetables is just picking manure to water the vegetables. Sometimes, after working for a long time, I get manure all over my hands. When I'm busy, I just eat lunch in the vegetable field. The taste is not the same as yours. It won't be far."

A thunderbolt from the blue sky, Shen Moli turned his head with a stiff neck, and asked horribly: "You said... the vegetables we usually eat are all poured with manure? Is it still edible? "No, he felt like he was going to throw up again. Li

Dabao said disapprovingly: "Don't you know? Only vegetables that have been poured with dung grow tender and delicious. Think about the vegetables you usually eat, isn't it delicious?"

Thousand acres of fertile land, in addition to renting out, only a few acres of land are left to grow vegetables and food to supply the daily needs of the palace, but meat needs to be purchased.

This time, Shen Moli gained a lot of insight, buried the shock in his heart, rested for a while, and started working again.

Li Dabao has great strength, so he helped him carry water. Two people worked much faster than one person, and finally cleaned all the toilets soon after dark.

After Shen Moli said goodbye to Li Dabao, he lingeringly returned to the room, feeling that his whole body was in excruciating pain as if falling apart, and the scarred wound was also aching. I had no choice but to go slowly to the kitchen to boil hot water to fill the bathtub, take a hot bath, change into clean clothes, apply ointment on the wound, and wash the coarse clothes that linger in the smell and hang them up to dry. Not wanting to eat, he collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The next day, I got up before dawn to clean up again, hurriedly ate a bowl of porridge and a few steamed buns, and rushed to work again. Waiting for others to move away the clean toilet and move the dirty toilet over, he continued to clean with a dark face.

Shen Moli brushed the toilet furiously, and asked in his mind: "System? System?"

System: Host, what are your orders?

Shen Moli held back his anger and asked: "Why do you make me dress up as a eunuch or as a house slave every time? I, the dignified chairman of the Shen Group, actually come to do this kind of dirty and tiring work, the system you How can you bear it?" The

system's voice seemed a little guilty: Well, Master Host, the system will definitely choose thousands of choices, absolutely innocent, I checked, only your body is the closest to the mission target, and it is Freshest body.

Shen Moli looked at a pile of stinky toilets in front of him, held back his state of mind that was on the verge of collapse, and gritted his teeth: "Next time, can you find me a body with a better background? I don't want to waste time on such a broken toilet." It's up to you ." The

system cautiously said: "Okay, Master Host, the system will definitely find you a better body next time, so you can use it this time!

Shen Moli emphasized: "Remember this matter well, and you must not forget it, otherwise I will die with you." The

system trembled: "Okay, Master Host, I will definitely remember, love you, okay?"

Shen Moli snorted: "Sweet talk is useless to me." After speaking, he started to clean the toilet again.

After working for five full days, Shen Moli could barely adapt to this job. At this moment, when other servants said that the general had returned to the mansion, his spirit instantly changed from sluggish to excited, and he was eager to try, and began to think about how to approach Yin General and determined that he is his lover.

As for Feng Shuangqi, as long as he falls in love with his lover who is a great general, is he afraid that he will not be able to deal with him?

On the same day, Shen Moli inquired from Aunt Shen that the general was going to entertain some friends in the army. The kitchen was in full swing. He changed his mind, took out a tael of silver, and exchanged work with a waiter in the kitchen. Taking advantage of serving the dishes, he took a few glances at General Yin.

Shen Moli listened to the servant's instructions, groped into the kitchen, bent over and passed behind Aunt Shen, walked to a long table with various delicacies and stood still, and immediately waited for the person in front to leave. When it was his turn, he held out a tray and walked outside.

Aunt Shen was cooking, she glanced back inadvertently, her eyes were very sharp, she spotted the suspicious Shen Moli at a glance, she grabbed him and turned around, it turned out to be her disobedient son, she asked anxiously: " You son of a bitch, aren't you cleaning the toilet over there? Why did you come here?"

Shen Moli said: "Mother, Xiao He and I have changed jobs and are about to serve the dishes to the main hall. You are busy first, I will go Go back."

When Aunt Shen heard this, she became even more anxious, "Oh! You are disobedient, a dead child, be careful if the steward catches you, and you will be punished."

"Don't worry, I will definitely avoid the steward. I won't cause trouble for you." Shen Moli slipped out of Aunt Shen's grasp like a loach, and ran out of the kitchen.

Aunt Shen shook her head and said helplessly: "This child..." She didn't chase him out, but immediately waved the spatula in her hand, stir-fried the vegetables in the pot a few times, and put them on the plate.

Shen Moli had the memory of the original owner, and was relatively familiar with the General's Mansion. After walking for a while, he arrived at the entrance of the main hall. He lowered his head and walked in behind the others. All of them were sitting burly men in armor, drinking in big bowls with a rough and carefree manner.

But the person at the first table was different from the rest of the people. He was a man with ape arms and a wasp waist, with a heroic appearance, elegant manners, sword eyebrows and star eyes, and a pair of peach blossom eyes shining brightly. The first time Shen Moli saw this person, he concluded that he was his lover and the owner of the General's Mansion - Yin Moshang.