chapter 4

The strong wind swept the fallen leaves, accompanied by a gust of heavy snow, covering the whole world in a world of ice and snow.

A piece of soft snow-white water meets the sky, and the silver-clad palace seems to blend into the space between the sky and the earth, and the wanton cold wind blows people's hands and feet.

In Chenxi Palace, Shen Moli stood alone in the snow, holding a shovel stiffly in his limbs, scooping up the snow and putting it in a wooden bucket, and then pouring the snow on the palace wall with the wooden bucket in a cold body Outside, he walked back slowly, taking advantage of no one around, avoiding the biting wind and snow, and hid in a remote corner.

Shen Moli's face has turned as white as the snow, his lips are purple, his limbs are trembling, and his clothes are extremely thin. Maybe after a while, he will freeze into an ice sculpture.

Before leaving, Shen Moli gave Xiao Shunzi ten taels of silver, and asked him to help him buy a thick cotton coat, a pair of gloves, a hat and a pair of cotton shoes. How long did it take to arrive.

After all, Shen Moli is a modern person, he would not be like the original owner who would not stop shoveling snow like the original owner, and would not eat if he was not allowed to eat.

The original owner was reluctant to use the money he had accumulated for ten years, and saved it after receiving the monthly regulations, and he was reluctant to spend a single copper coin. His life was a mess, and he treated himself harshly to death.

For this, Shen Moli could only sigh "How pitiful!".

Taking advantage of no one around, Shen Moli hid, planning to rest for a while, anyway, it was snowing heavily all the time, even if the snow was shoveled, a thick layer would accumulate again after a while, but it was just a show, blowing the ice and snow around Facing the cold wind, no one came out to supervise, and they all hid in the house to warm up.

Just as he was thinking, Shen Moli keenly heard the sound of footsteps coming towards him, he quickly stood up and ran to the front yard, standing on the side of the road and pretending to shovel snow.

After a while, a group of people walked in outside the palace gate, and one of the old eunuchs shouted in a shrill voice, "The Holy Majesty is here!" The voice was loud and clear, floating back and forth between heaven and earth.

Although Shen Moli was reluctant to bow down to strangers, he also knew that this was the era of imperial power, so he honestly put down the things in his hands, knelt down, did not dare to look up, only vaguely saw a black dragon robe, and his facial features looked like Very handsome.

A group of people walked in gradually, and the figure and facial features of the head of the person gradually became clear. This person was His Majesty the Emperor of the Dayu Dynasty. He was born with ape arms and a wasp waist, with strong facial features, sword eyebrows, a pair of peach blossom eyes, black and white, with deep corners, a pair of thin lips pursed into a straight line, and the whole person is somewhat serious.

He wears a crown on his head, with colorful jade beads hanging down the curtain, a thick black dragon robe added to his body, surrounded by nine dragons, with teeth and claws, domineering and natural, with a royal majesty of ninety-five respects.

As soon as the old eunuch's announcement was over, the door of the palace opened with a loud bang. Concubine Chen led a group of eunuchs and maidservants to kneel down on the steps and shouted in unison: "My concubines/servants kowtow to the Holy Majesty, long live my emperor! Years old." The

emperor walked over steadily step by step, as if stepping on Shen Moli's heart, just as he hoped that the other party would go over quickly, a pair of imperial boots stopped in front of his eyes, and then he heard the other party's deep magnetic voice Said: "Raise your head up."