chapter 18

Although Yin Moshang was handsome, there was a scar on his face that ruined the beauty a bit. A faint pink mark cut diagonally from above the right brow, crossed the bridge of the nose, and ended on the left cheek, nearly three inches long.

Fortunately, the wound was not deep. From a distance, the scar seemed to be invisible and not conspicuous, but in Shen Moli's eyes, it was extremely distressing and did not feel ugly.

The moment Shen Moli saw Yin Moshang, the light in his eyes brightened a bit. After a while, he calmed down his slightly excited mood, lowered his eyelids and approached Yin Moshang step by step, stood beside him, and arranged the delicacies one by one Put it on the seat.

When he finally closed his hands, Shen Moli's fingers brushed the back of Yin Moshang's hand intentionally or unintentionally, a tingling feeling rushed from his fingertips to his heart, and he was aroused a little hot.

Yin Moshang froze for a while when picking up vegetables, raised his eyelids and glanced at Shen Moli for a while, then acted as if he hadn't noticed anything, and continued to listen to the rest of his subordinates talking.

Shen Moli didn't notice it, pretended that he didn't do anything, and left the main hall lightly, and the rest of the people didn't notice the slightest difference.

Shen Moli lowered his head and walked quickly towards the kitchen. After a while, he was passing by a corridor when he was suddenly stopped by someone. He moved to the left, and the other party also blocked him to the left. When he looked up, it was the same person again. He harassed Feng Shuangqi who was stalking him to death, so he lowered his head and frowned and said, "What orders does Young Master Feng have?"

The pretty servant next to Feng Shuangqi scolded: "Bold, why don't you kneel down and salute when you see my master?"

Feng Shuangqi interrupted his scolding with a fan, and said with a smile: "Isn't Beauty Shen cleaning the toilet in the latrine? Why did you come from the front yard?"

Shen Moli replied calmly: "The front yard is too busy, I was entrusted by someone to help, if Young Master Feng is fine, I will leave." After saying that, he moved a few steps to the right to leave this place.

Feng Shuangqi also moved a few steps to the right, stopped the other party again, and didn't care about his impoliteness, and said, "Don't be in a hurry to leave, beauty! Long time no see, I wonder if you are doing well? If there are any difficulties on weekdays, But you must remember to look for me, this young master will definitely help."

Shen Moli said coldly: "Master Xie Feng is concerned. I am fine and there is no problem.

" Walking over from the corridor, he said: "In this case, you go down first!"

Shen Moli went in without knowing it, and couldn't believe that he would let him go so easily, but if he didn't leave now, it would be better to wait, and quickly He bowed his head and walked away quickly, and soon disappeared from Feng Shuangqi's sight.

Feng Shuangqi glanced at Shen Moli's back with a smile that was not a smile, and hurriedly greeted Yin Lianqiao, and politely performed a junior salute, before she said with a smile: "Little aunt is full of red today, and she is in high spirits, but she is going to meet her boudoir Are you a close friend?"

Yin Lianqiao is Shi Niaoyou's mother. Although she is nearly forty years old, she still has a charming charm, and the years have not left any traces on her face. She walks slowly with a bright smile Walking over, stood one meter away from Feng Shuangqi, nodded and said: "I went to the flower viewing party with all the ladies today, and got a lot of good things. I will send someone to send them to you later."

Feng Shuangqi cupped her hands Said: "Then my nephew would like to thank my aunt."

Yin Lianqiao smiled and said: "It's just some gadgets, not worth mentioning. Why do you and I see each other like this? Is Shuangqi going to leave the house?"

Feng Shuangqi He nodded and said: "Exactly, Liu Shangshu's eldest son invited me to go hunting outside the city, and he just had nothing to do, so he planned to go out for a walk, and if he was lucky enough to hunt a fox or something, he could bring it back to make a waistcoat for his aunt. "

Yin Lianqiao's tone became more gentle, and said: "My nephew is so filial, and my aunt is very comforted, but you must pay attention to safety, remember to go early and return early." Feng

Shuangqi nodded and said: "Auntie, nephew farewell!"

After Xi left, a servant girl beside Yin Lianqiao said, "Madam, this Young Master Feng is so knowledgeable about etiquette and integrity, capable of literature and martial arts, I don't know which family will be better off in the future."

Yin Lianqiao saw Feng Shuangqi's figure. Disappeared, the smile on his face was reduced by a few points, and he said: "Okay! Don't talk too much about things you shouldn't care about, and don't make an example!"

The servant girl's face turned pale in an instant, and Nuo Nuo said: "Yes, ma'am, I know I was wrong." She actually forgot the rumors in the mansion that Yin Lianbi, the biological mother of Madam and Feng Shuangqi, was not born of the same mother, and she had always been at odds with her. He was still praising Young Master Feng without hesitation, which touched Madam's brow. Madam is so generous that she doesn't care about her. If it's other masters, it will be considered light if they don't smash her mouth.

The wife of the general's mansion is Yin Lianqiao's biological mother, and also the direct wife of the long-dead general. She has two sons and a daughter. Yin Lianbi is the youngest daughter, but she was born to concubine Ji when the old general was away fighting. Mrs. Tai has always been strong, and she can't tolerate sand in her eyes. The old general broke his promise first, so she had to make a lot of noise, but she finally acquiesced in the old general's admission of Yin Lianbi and her mother into the mansion.

Yin Lianqiao and Mrs. Tai share the same hatred, and naturally look down on Yin Lianbi and her mother, but they haven't reached the point of arrogance, especially when she learns that Feng's family is ruined, she also sympathizes with Yin Lianbi, and has no prejudice against Feng Shuangqi. However, following the death of his father and eldest brother on the battlefield many years ago, although the second brother survived the battle, he lost his fertility, and Feng Shuangqi, as the only male of the Feng family, was raised in the general's mansion, and he was used to pretending on the surface However, Yin Lianqiao's style of acting in secret is quite dissolute, and Yin Lianqiao increasingly dislikes him.

There was only one male in the Yin Mansion for many years, and the second brother trained him for many years. Even all the servants in the Yin Mansion called him 'Young Master' and served him as a serious little master. If there is no accident, Feng Shuangqi is very likely to inherit all the family property of the General's Mansion in the future, and get things that others can't get in their entire lives without any effort. This is the honor and property that her father and brother have earned with their lives. Why did she end up taking advantage of such a yellow-mouthed child, and she was born of a concubine.

If the father and brother are still around, when will it be the turn of a person with a foreign surname to be so arrogant.

No matter how dissatisfied Yin Lianqiao was, she could only bear it in her heart, treated Feng Shuangqi as a nephew with a kind face, and didn't let anyone see the clue. After all, as a married woman, she She shouldn't point fingers at her natal family's affairs for no reason. After all, the other party didn't make any serious mistakes. On the surface, she was indeed beyond reproach, and she couldn't find any reason to raise any opinions.

Shen Moli quickly slipped back to the kitchen, and sent them back and forth several times. Every time he saw Yin Moshang drinking in a big bowl, he was worried that he would lie under the table. After all, Ah Shang didn't drink very well in modern times. It's not just a cup, but it's far worse than his drinking capacity. I don't know how the drinking capacity was in the ancient world.

However, it is said that the ancient brewing technology is not very good, and the alcohol concentration is relatively low, so it should not be so intoxicating.

However, Shen Moli was completely wrong. When he got up to go to the latrine in the middle of the night, he found that his guess was completely wrong. When he accidentally saw a figure squatting motionless in the haystack, he was shocked and thought that the general's mansion had been robbed. When he got closer, he realized that it was his beloved lover.

Shen Moli cautiously approached the other party with light hands and feet. Under the moonlight, he was sure that the other party was his lover. He called in a low voice, "General? General?" Akira, but was grabbed by the fingers. Then, I saw the other party turn around, put his finger on his thin lips solemnly, gave a 'shh', and said softly: "Don't talk!"

Shen Moli glanced at him suspiciously, and then glanced at the haystack from the corner of his eye. There was a nest above, and in the nest was a big black cat with a dull coat, and several kittens were curled up under the cat's belly.

The little cats were fast asleep, with their bellies rising and falling, but the big black cat stared at Yin Moshang with a pair of bright eyes, opened its mouth to reveal its thick fangs, and kept making threatening sounds, The black cats all over the body exploded like an electric shock, as if they were about to rush over and die with the gangster if they disagreed.

After Yin Moshang finished speaking, he turned his head and looked at the cat again, frowning, as if he was struggling with something. He is no longer wearing the armor he was wearing during the day, but has changed into plain clothes, and his hair is all scattered behind his head, completely looking like he is after going to bed.

Shen Moli tried to twitch his finger, but he didn't twitch, and asked suspiciously: "General, what are you doing?" He remembered that this big black cat was a wild cat from outside? When did you take root in the General's Mansion and gave birth to a litter of kittens?

Yin Moshang turned his head again, and said quietly, "Steal the cat!"

Shen Moli was stunned, and said in astonishment: "Steal...steal the cat?"

Yin Moshang said solemnly: "Only steal the small ones, not the big ones." Maybe it was because the big black cat was so vigilant, So I was a little helpless, so I didn't do it immediately.

Hearing this, Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry for a while, he didn't know how to answer the conversation, he really didn't expect the other party to have such a hobby, seeing the other party's expression was sober, it didn't look like he behaved after being drunk! It was really puzzling, so he asked: "Then what did you steal back, General?"

Yin Moshang seemed to be stumped by this question, he frowned and thought about it, but didn't answer for a long time.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Shen Moli couldn't help teasing him: "General, why don't you go back with me, and I'll take you to another place to find the kitty, okay?"

Yin Moshang tilted his head to think for a moment, and asked "Is there a lot of hair like this?"

Shen Moli nodded quickly and said, "Yes, definitely more than this.

"

He was finally a little sure that the other party was drunk and not sober.

Yin Moshang nodded his head, hugged Shen Moli and jumped onto the roof, and landed on the tiles like a light feather without making any sound.

Shen Moli was caught off guard and lost weight. He was startled, and immediately grabbed the other party's sleeve, patted his chest in shock, and heard the other party ask: "Which way are you going?" Subconsciously, he went to the side courtyard where he lived After pointing, he was immediately led to jump up on the roof, flying towards the direction he pointed like a dancing butterfly.

He was fooled in a few words, and the other party was indeed drunk.