chapter 59

On the day Shen Moli lived in Xuanwuzong, he planned to wander around, hoping to find a chance to run into Yin Moshang.

After inquiring about Yin Moshang's residence in detail, he swaggered out of the yard with a sword on his back, but when passing by a small bamboo forest, he accidentally heard several Xuanwuzong disciples talking about him behind his back.

There were a total of ten people in this group, and each held a sword in his hand, chopping at the giant dragon bamboos around them in a uniform manner.

One of them said: "Have you heard? The number one scumbag in the world who only heard his name but not his body has also come to our sect." The

other said: "I heard from the senior brother who went to receive him that this Lingwu Sect The son of the head of the sect is quite good-looking."

"What's the use of being good-looking? He's not a good-for-nothing."

"That's right, the disciples of Lingwu Sect really live longer and come back sooner. They can't compare to our Xuanwu Sect, who is number one in the world. The masters are all in our sect."

"I don't know if Elder Yin still accepts disciples, but he has only accepted one disciple Yuan Shimei for so many years."

"By the way, this Yuan Shimei has been out for a month of experience, right? Why hasn't she come back yet? ? Nothing will happen, right?"

"What is there to worry about? With Senior Brother Qi's personal protection, Junior Sister Yuan will definitely return safely, why? You won't have a crush on Junior Sister Yuan, right?"

"Fuck you! How dare you say that You don't have that kind of thought?"

Shen Moli saw that the group of people just casually mentioned Yin Moshang and started rambling, a little bit clear, and planned to turn around to avoid the group of people, but unexpectedly found that the tree fell A slender snake quickly slashed away with its sword, and the clear cry when it swung the sword alarmed those Xuanwuzong disciples.

"Who?"

In just a blink of an eye, several disciples surrounded Shen Moli and pointed their swords at him.

One of them looked up and down and asked, "Are you from Lingwumen?" Then he retracted his sword, clasped his fists and said, "I have offended you just now, please forgive me."

The rest of the people also retracted their weapons , but still surrounded him without moving his position, and some of them even harbored a bit of malicious intentions.

Shen Moli put his sword back into its sheath, and replied: "It's okay, I disturbed everyone's pleasure. If you have nothing to do, I will leave first."

However, one of the youths with a more arrogant expression asked loudly: " I don't know which disciple of this senior brother is from Lingwu Sect? Just report your name so that everyone can get to know each other better."

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh? Want to know who I am? Then you should tell me first Who are you?"

The man replied with an unruly expression: "I am Yuan Qing, the second disciple under Elder Xiao's seat, can you tell me now?"

Shen Moli nodded and said: "In the sinking Moli, it is Ling Wu The son of the master of the sect."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone burst into laughter and said, "So he is the famous number one trash in the world! When I saw him today, he really lived up to his reputation. He has no internal energy in his whole body. He is worthy of being a trash. You are a good-for-nothing."

Shen Moli leaned against a bamboo with a half-smile, and let them sneer at him, but he was making a decision in his heart, when he caught up with his lover, he must give these people a hard lesson. Then let them kneel and sing conquest.

The leader also smiled faintly, and let those people laugh at Shen Moli with an expression of watching the show, and when it was almost over, he raised his hand to stop him and said: "Okay, everyone who comes is a guest, how can you be so rude? Aren't you going to apologize to Senior Brother Shen immediately?" Then

everyone turned their expressions back, and began to pretend to apologize.

The leader turned his head and said to Shen Moli: "Senior brother Shen, they are young and open-mouthed, please don't worry about it. My name is Gu Changlan, and I am the third disciple under the suzerain. Where is senior brother Shen going?" place? Do you need me to show you the way?"

Shen Moli curled his lips into a smile, waved his hands and said, "No, I'm just going for a walk, you just need to tell your servants to make way for me." As soon as the

other party mentioned his name, he knew who it was.

Gu Changlan was born in a wealthy family. Because of his excellent bones, he was sent to Xuanwuzong to practice martial arts since he was a child, and then he was accepted as a direct disciple by the suzerain. Because of his admiration for the heroine Yuan Yuerong, he became sworn enemies with many male protagonists, and finally died in a miserable state. It is an authentic cannon fodder male match.

"No problem." Gu Changlan scolded those people: "Didn't you hear what Senior Brother Shen said? Why don't you hurry up and get out of the way?"

Everyone hurriedly made way.

Shen Moli ignored the crowd, patted the bamboo leaves on his body, and walked forward. After walking not far, he found a white figure approaching in front of him, and the person who came was Yin Moshang.

At the same time, there was a sharp sound of wind behind him from far to near, and he didn't need to think about it to know that it was a trick played by this group of people.

In the blink of an eye, Shen Moli chose to remain unchanged to respond to all changes. Immediately, he felt his legs go numb, and then fell to the ground in embarrassment. He turned back and stared at the crowd angrily, and asked, "Sneak attack in secret, in vain?" As a gentleman, this is how Xuanwuzong treats guests? Aren't you afraid that I will report to the suzerain?"

In fact, Shen Moli can still avoid plotting. Although he has no internal strength in his body, he still has flexibility and knows how to One and a half moves, although it may be a little embarrassing when dodging.

One of them became annoyed and said, "So what? Let everyone know that you can't even dodge a small stone? You really deserve to be the number one trash in the world. Besides, you talk empty teeth and have no real evidence. Who will believe what you say?"

However, as soon as he finished speaking, someone pulled his sleeve and reminded him in a low voice: "Shut up! Elder Yin is here."

When the man heard that, his expression immediately changed. Bai was so frightened that his legs were shaking.

The rest of the people also looked lifeless.

It's over!

At such a close distance, Elder Yin is the most ruthless. He must have heard those words just now, and he will definitely be severely punished this time.

Yin Moshang seemed to have sensed that something was happening ahead, and stood in front of Shen Moli almost instantly. After scanning around, he asked, "What happened?"

"Elder Yin, I... "

Shen Moli opened his mouth to tell the truth, but before he could continue, Gu Changlan immediately interrupted his words, and said with a smile: "I want to report to Elder Yin, Senior Brother Shen didn't stand firmly just now, and accidentally fell on the ground. Hey , we were just trying to help him up, so here you are."

Shen Moli stared at Gu Changlan fiercely, exposed him mercilessly, and said, "You are talking nonsense, it is clear that you are stabbing people in the back, if Elder Yin If you don't believe me, you can look at my legs."

Shen Moli said while rolling up his trouser legs, revealing two slender and tender calves, not only there were two obvious bruises on the calf, but also the skin on the knee was scratched when he fell. , with traces of blood.

Yin Moshang's face became a little colder, and he said in a deep voice: "It's not a gentleman's action to stab someone in the back. I will report the truth to the suzerain later, and you go to the execution hall to receive the punishment."

Gu Changlan and others changed their expressions one after another. Plead for yourself.

Gu Changlan said: "Elder Yin, this disciple knows that he has made a mistake and is willing to accept the punishment. Please don't report it to Master."

Others also said: "That's right! If the suzerain knows about this, we will be finished."

Some people directly Identifying the murderer, he said: "Elder Yin, Xiao

Shitou did it all by himself just now, and it has nothing to do with us at all. Please, Elder Yin must distinguish right from wrong!" Said: "Xiao

Shitou will receive one hundred lashes, and the rest will each receive fifty lashes. If you beg for mercy again, the penalty will be doubled. You can go!" go.

Only then did Yin Moshang have time to face Shen Moli who was still sitting on the ground. He stared at the other party with frowned eyebrows, as if thinking for a moment, and then said: "Mr. Shen can also leave on his own."

Shen Moli waited for a long time Unexpectedly, I just waited for this sentence, flattened my mouth, and said aggrievedly: "Elder Yin, look at my leg injury, I can't even stand up, I really can't move! How about you hug me?" Go back!"

Yin Moshang looked at his innocent little expression, and after a while, he had no choice but to compromise, bent down and hugged him, and asked, "Where do you live?"

Shen Moli He hugged the other party's neck, heard the words, thought for a long time, shook his head and said: "I don't remember the way, and I can't remember the name of that yard, why don't you take me back to your yard!"

Yin Mo Shang paused, but did not speak, but continued to move forward.

After a while, Yin Moshang carried Shen Moli into an attic, and was placed on a chair.

Shen Moli looked at the white-bearded old man who was treating him in front of him, smelled the scent of medicine in the air, and looked at the surrounding layout, he was instantly speechless.

Ah Shang didn't intend to take him back at all, did he?

What followed was exactly what he had guessed, after Yin Moshang asked the doctor to apply medicine to him, he inquired about the location of Lingwumen's residence, and then sent Shen Moli back.

Shen Moli looked at the back of the other party without nostalgia, and was inevitably a little frustrated.

Although my lover's temperament is relatively cold in this life, and it's a good thing not to like flirting, but the premise is that the target is not me!

However, he soon regained his spirits, his previous depression disappeared and he was full of vitality.

After all, there is a long way to go, and I can always find a chance to get in touch with Ah Shang again in the next few days. With my own intelligence, I am afraid that I can't hook him up?

And Yin Moshang, who walked out of the courtyard, looked back at the plaque, and then touched his hot ears, his eyes were a little puzzled and flustered, he didn't understand what was going on with him, and his heart was beating very fast , lived for more than 30 years, this is the first time this strange situation happened.

Yin Moshang felt that he must be sick, and decided to go to the doctor for a pulse.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry, everyone, watching Shen Gong Ji is too addictive, err. . .