chapter 28

After traveling day and night for half a month, Yin Moshang finally arrived at the border with hundreds of thousands of troops. At this time, most of Yu's border soldiers had died in battle, and the food and grass were about to be exhausted. If the reinforcements came one step later, I'm afraid The city gate will be breached by Snow Country, but luckily Yin Moshang arrived in time.

As soon as Yin Moshang entered the city, he encountered two armies fighting, so before he had time to settle down, he led hundreds of thousands of troops to meet the Snow Country army, instantly reversed the situation on the entire battlefield, and defeated hundreds of thousands of soldiers on the other side. They retreated steadily and won victory with very few casualties.

Because of the arrival of Yin Moshang, all the frontier officers and soldiers who were struggling to support were suddenly high-spirited, and the people in the whole city were cheering, as if all the enemy troops could be wiped out tomorrow.

Shen Moli did not hold back Yin Moshang. As soon as he entered the city, he obediently followed the logistics troops to set up camp in the outer city, helping the local soldiers make weapons, and at the same time refused the city lord's banquet.

Now hundreds of thousands of soldiers are laying down their lives outside the city to guard the land of Yu State. Even if they can't go to the battlefield, they hope to do what they can, instead of staying in the city with peace of mind, drinking fine wine and eating delicious food.

But in just two hours, Shen Moli learned that Yin Moshang had brought his soldiers back triumphantly, and hurriedly went to the gate of the city to meet them. Seeing that although he was covered in blood, he was safe and sound, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Although he believed that Yin Moshang would be fine, he still couldn't help worrying that no matter how strong his lover was, he was still a person of flesh and blood, not a wall of steel and iron, he couldn't bear the pain of losing his lover again.

Shen Moli looked Yin Moshang's whole body up and down, and his worried expression slowly faded.

Seeing that he was worried about himself, Yin Moshang felt so soft in his heart, and felt extremely sweet, he took the other's hand and said in a low voice: "Don't worry, nothing will happen to me, a mere snow country, nothing to worry about !"

Shen Moli nodded with a smile, "I know Ah Shang is very powerful."

The two whispered to each other as if there was no one else around, and a middle-aged man in a fine attire stepped forward and said respectfully to the two: "General Yin, Mrs. Yin, the city lord's mansion has prepared food and wine, if you and the other generals don't mind, Please come to the humble house for a gathering." Then he said that he had also prepared good wine and food for the rest of the soldiers.

The two of them naturally had no objection, and the rest of the generals naturally wouldn't refuse when they saw the two nodding their heads. No matter what, they won a small victory, which happened to be a celebration banquet.

So, after Yin Moshang returned to the camp to freshen up, he left a few personal guards to settle the rest of the soldiers, and then led Shen Moli and the generals to the City Lord's Mansion.

Of course, this does not include Feng Shuangqi.

Yin Moshang, as the number one general of the Yu Kingdom, had such a high position and authority that the emperor gave him three points of courtesy. Naturally, the city lord did not dare to neglect. He was always respectful during the dinner, but he asked his daughter to come out to perform a dance in the middle of the dinner. In the middle of the day, he wanted to marry his only daughter to Yin Moshang. Not to mention that Shen Mo was full of jealousy and his goodwill towards the city lord disappeared. Leaving one person, never taking a concubine again.

The city lord didn't dare to force it, although he felt a little displeased, he had no choice but to give up.

After the banquet was over, the city lord invited Yin Moshang to live in the city lord's mansion, but was still verbally rejected.

Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli away from the city lord's mansion with a stern face, and went to the main tent in the outer city. The rest of the soldiers also followed behind with laughter, and they parted ways after entering the barracks.

After entering the main tent, Shen Moli let go of Yin Moshang with an unhappy expression on his face, sat down on the stool, glared at him and said, "Be honest, did you have anything to do with that city lord's daughter before?"

Yin Moshang squatted in front of him, pressed his shoulders, and said helplessly: "Why did you say that, Ah Li? You know that I only like you from the beginning to the end."

Shen Moli said jealously: "I But you can see, that Li Mengfu is both talented and beautiful, elegant and virtuous, and has a deep love for you, don't you think you're not tempted at all?"

Yin Moshang kissed the back of his hand lightly, and said, "Is Ah Li jealous?"

Shen Moli raised his chin, with an expression of 'you don't hurry to coax me', and said frankly: "Yes I'm just jealous."

Yin Moshang scratched his nose, and said with a smile: "No matter how good-looking Li Mengfu is, no matter how talented he is, I only have you in my heart, Ah Li. Didn't I make a promise a long time ago? In this life, you marry you alone."

Shen Moli was as sweet as eating honey, he tried his best to hold back his smile, leaned his face closer, and said arrogantly: "I don't believe it, unless you kiss me. "

Yin Moshang leaned over obediently and kissed his right cheek.

Shen Moli pointed to his left cheek again, and said: "There is still this side."

Yin Moshang kissed his left cheek softly.

Shen Moli continued to play tricks, pointed to his forehead, and said: "There is still this place."

Yin Moshang continued to kiss his forehead tirelessly, but he saw a scar on his palm inadvertently, and asked with a frown "What's going on here?"

Shen Moli said indifferently: "It's nothing, it was just scratched by a wooden thorn."

Yin Moshang felt pain in his heart, held his hand and asked: "Does it hurt?

Shen Moli rolled his eyes and said, "It won't hurt if you blow it on." Yin

Moshang kissed the palm of his hand, picked up a bottle of ointment from the table next to him, and applied it on him, telling him, "Be more careful when doing things in the future." , you need to apply medicine as soon as you get hurt, you know?"

Shen Moli nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and said with a smile: "Got it."

The author has something to say: Chapters 29 to 43 are the reverse V chapters , don't buy it if you see it