chapter 31 ↬ little actor x regent

The Shun Dynasty was founded more than 300 years ago. Under the diligent rule of several generations of emperors, the world was peaceful and the country was prosperous and the people were strong.

Yin Wenyao was the eighteenth emperor of the Shun Dynasty, who ascended the throne at the young age of eight.

In order to prevent foreign relatives from interfering with the government, the first emperor sent all Yin Wenyao's mother's family before his death, and promoted his brother who was a compatriot from the same mother to be the regent to assist the new king in managing the court. At the same time, he ordered the queen to be buried with him.

And Yin Moshang is the powerful regent of the Shun Dynasty who now holds military power. He is capable of writing and martial arts, handsome in appearance, and ruthless in temperament. The emperor also had to avoid three points.

Although Shen Moli knew that the Prince Regent was probably his lover in all likelihood, he couldn't find a way to get close to him, because he was just the owner of a theater troupe, and the Prince Regent neither listened to the theater nor set foot in it. Entertainment venues, unless necessary, will never appear in the streets and alleys. If there is nothing to do, I like to stay in the palace to handle government affairs.

Standing upstairs, Shen Moli looked at the crowds of guests below, applauded and cheered together, sighed helplessly, and said in his mind: "System, can you be more reliable next time? I've already come For a whole year, I didn't even see a single finger of A-Shang." The

system said aggrievedly: Master Host, it was you who asked me to choose a body with a better background.

Shen Moli said: "You can let me dress up as a guard or housekeeper of the palace!" The

system said: But Mr. Host, you still despise this low status in the last world!

Shen Moli quibbled: "Don't talk nonsense, I don't dislike it. But I don't want to worry about the past. What I'm thinking about now is how to get close to Ah Shang?" The

system came up with an idea, saying: Master host, in the plot Didn't you mention that your troupe will go to the palace to perform? You can wait until then to find Mr. Ah Shang!

Shen Moli said with a dark face: "No! If I wait until then, I will have to peel off my skin if I don't die." He did not forget that in the plot passed to him by the system, the original owner was threatened by people of unknown origin, and he watched a large number of people die. The assassins infiltrated the theater troupe, and personally brought these assassins into the palace. They failed to attack the regent at the banquet, and were finally copied and beheaded by everyone.

Shen Moli, who is familiar with the plot, naturally knows that these assassins were inserted secretly by the emperor. He is just the leader of a troupe, and even if he has three heads and six arms, he can't resist the supreme ruler of this dynasty, unless he has the protection of the regent.

He was so anxious, not because he was worried that his life would be lost. Even if he was beheaded, the system could take away his soul in advance, but he couldn't just take away A-Shang's soul. According to the system, in the case of lack of energy, it can only guarantee to take away one person safely. If it wants to take A-Shang out of this world together, it must be under the condition of sufficient energy.

Now half of the system's energy is used for Ah Shang to maintain his soul, and half for him to travel through the world. There is only a little bit of energy left, which is not enough at all.

Therefore, instead of worrying about his own comfort, Shen Moli is worried about his lover's comfort, because one of the protagonists in this world is the little emperor, and the other is the prime minister who is second only to the regent in power in the court— — Fu Shuhua.

After Yin Wenyao became an adult, in order to gain power as soon as possible and get rid of the powerful regent, after learning that Fu Shuhua secretly admired him, he used his body to win him over and united with him to live up to everyone's expectations, and kicked out the regent who had ruled for a full ten years , Completely take power as it has.

The assassination in which the original owner participated was a serious scene, because of this assassination, which completely intensified the conflict between the emperor and the regent, broke the superficial calm that had been maintained for ten years, and the game between the two sides escalated from secret to On the bright side, it only took three years to end with Yin Wenyao's victory, while the regent in the plot was executed by Ling Chi for seeking power and usurping the throne, and his subordinates were either beheaded or exiled. When the day changes, the court is in turmoil.

After Shen Moli came to this world, he spent a whole year trying to get close to the regent, found many contacts to inquire about his whereabouts, and even pretended to fall in front of the regent's car frame on the street, in order to meet his lover , but all ended in failure.

Fortunately, it is said that the regent is still alone now, neither married nor concubined, otherwise he would suspect that the other party is not the person he is looking for.

Shen Moli was dejected and thought wildly. A tall and handsome young man walked up the stairs and asked with a smile, "What is the troupe master thinking about? So engrossed?" The

person who came was Wei Siqiao, the pillar of the entire troupe She is excellent in singing and writing, and also very talented in acting. In addition, she looks gentle and handsome, so she is very popular with some high-ranking officials and nobles.

However, those in their line of work have always been called low-ranking people, and they are not very respectable. Actors and stars like those in modern times can only be called "actors" with insults in this day and age.

Shen Moli restrained his dejected look, and said lightly: "Just remembering some old things! Are you done so soon?"

Shen Moli didn't understand why "actors" are not popular until he came here, because most operas The team belonged to that kind of mobile brothel, on the surface they were engaged in the business of singing, but secretly they could meet all kinds of unreasonable needs of customers. And Shen Moli's troupe, like its name, can be regarded as a clear stream among many troupes. They sing operas as they sing, and they never do flesh and blood business.

Even so, Shen Mo's heart is also complicated.

This innocent team has traveled all over the world for so many years. It was not until Shen Moli came here that they settled down in the imperial city and gradually became famous. Outstanding, and even sought after by many high-ranking officials and nobles, Shen Moli spent a lot of effort to deal with these perverts.

Although Wei Siqiao is the head of the entire innocent class, she respects Shen Moli very much. Seeing that he is not in the right place, she thinks about it and makes a suggestion: "It is said that there will be a rare treasure party on Dongnan Street tonight, and the whole team will watch it." Take a look, if the class leader is free, why not go and take a look together?"

Shen Moli wondered: "What is the meaning of this rare treasure club?"

Wei Siqiao patiently explained: "This rare treasure club, as the name suggests, is 'exotic treasures', and it is said that most of the goods are bought by merchants. The ones brought back from overseas have everything for food, clothing, housing, and other ornamental treasures such as birds, animals, flowers, insects, fish, and birds..."

Shen Moli listened carefully, but had a rare thought With some interest, he readily agreed.

So, at night, Shen Moli tidied up hastily, and took Wei Siqiao out together.

In order not to attract attention, the troupe walked in pairs of threes and threes, not dozens of people.

Shen Moli followed Wei Siqiao around a few night markets, and soon came to the bustling Southeast Street, his eyes swept around, his eyes were wide open, and his eyes were dazzled.