chapter 84

The entire Yin family came to Linshan Village this time to bring Yin Moshang back to the capital. Since Shen Moli is Yin Moshang's husband, he will naturally go back with them.

Although the Yin family has a big family and a great business, they don't have any contempt for small landlords like the Shen family, and fully accept the existence of Shen Moli.

Regarding this idea, both the Shen family and Shen Moli said that they would respect Yin Moshang's idea.

If Yin Moshang intends to go to the capital with the Yin family, Shen Moli must also follow. The meaning of his existence in this world is for Yin Moshang. Of course, he will go wherever Yin Moshang goes.

Although the Shen family was reluctant to let Shen Moli leave the Shen family, or even go to the capital so far away, there was nothing they could do. After all, even they did not expect that Yin Moshang's background would be so unusual.

Until now, they hoped that Shen Moli's husband was an ordinary person with ordinary background, even if he was blind, it didn't matter, so that Shen Moli could stay in Shen's house all the time, and he didn't have to go to places they couldn't take care of.

Just when everyone's eyes were on Yin Moshang, Yin Moshang was also thinking about this issue.

Yin Moshang originally thought that he was abandoned by his relatives, but he didn't expect the truth to be so dramatic, which made him stunned and at the same time a little bit at a loss.

Hearing what Yin Qicheng and Yin Linshi said, feeling the sight of the surroundings, Yin Moshang was silent for a moment, he held Shen Moli's hand tightly, and said, "I want to stay here."

Even though he was blind I have never read a book, but I also know that the situation in the capital is quite complicated. If he is not careful, he will cause trouble. If he takes Ah Li back, with his ability, he will be unable to protect him at all. Although the Yin family's power is all over the capital , but there are people beyond people, and there are mountains beyond mountains, and there are always places that they can't estimate, just like when he was abandoned in Linshan Village back then.

Even if he wants to go to the capital, he still wants to wait until his eyes are healed and he has enough ability to protect Ah Li.

In an instant, Yin Lin's face burst into tears again, and asked: "Mo'er, are you really not going back with Father Mu?"

At this time, Yin Moshang's two elder brothers and sisters-in-law also persuaded: "Third brother, you should go back with us! All these years, mother-in-law has been crying all day because of missing you, and his eyes are broken."

Yin Moshang He didn't say a word, but shook his head firmly.

Yin Qicheng put his arms around Yin Lin who was about to faint from crying, bowed his head and persuaded: "Liu'er, don't cry, since Mo'er doesn't want to go to the capital with us, we might as well stay in Linshan Village, where the mountains and rivers are beautiful and the environment is quiet. It is suitable for us to take care of Mo'er and take care of

Mo'er , wouldn't it be the best of both worlds?" Yin Lin raised his head abruptly, and said in surprise, "Really?"

Yin Qicheng nodded and said, "How could I lie to you?"

Yin Lin's vicissitudes of face Shang finally showed a gleam of spirit, nodded quickly and said: "Okay, okay, we will stay here and stay with Mo'er all the time, and will not go anywhere."

The rest of the Yin family was shocked and tried to dissuade them again and again, hoping that the two elders of the Yin family would give up this idea , and persuaded Yin Moshang again and again, but was still rejected. Seeing that they had made up their minds, they had no choice but to give up!

In the early morning of the next day, the elders of the Yin family drove back several children and grandchildren, and only kept most of the servants, temporarily living in Shenjiazhuang. As for the matter of buying land and building a house, everything must be discussed in the long run!

After sending everyone from the Yin family away and chatting with the elders of the Yin family all morning, Shen Moli finally had time to ask Shen Moyu about what happened last night.

From returning to Shenjiazhuang last night until now, Shen Moyu has been staying in the room, and even the meals are sent by the kitchen, only showing up this morning when saying goodbye to Patriarch Yin and others, Shen Moli is very worried about this, he Going straight into Shen Moyu's yard, knocking on the door, and seeing a bulge on the bed, he had no choice but to take a few steps forward, sit on the edge of the bed, and uncover the corners of the quilt, revealing Shen Moyu's dark head.

Shen Moli turned Shen Moyu's body to face him, and saw that the other person's eyes were red and swollen, obviously he had just cried, so he asked softly: "Yu'er, tell second brother, what happened last night? Xiaoling saw Who is the figure in the shadow?"

Under Shen Moli's gaze, Shen Moyu suddenly threw himself into his arms and cried loudly, saying, "Second Brother, I was wrong, I will never dare again! Woooooo... ..."

Shen Moli hugged him silently. After a long time, when the other party finally cried enough and the crying gradually subsided, he asked again: "Okay, have you cried enough? Now can you tell the second brother what it is? Is something wrong?"

Shen Moyu nodded while sobbing, "I thought Yang Xiuwen was a scholar and a gentleman, but I didn't expect him to be so despicable and shameless. He not only made Ji close to me, but also tried to find someone to ruin my innocence. Last night he even used this incident to force me to go out to meet him alone, and threatened to marry me back as a concubine. If I disagree, he will spread the word that I was molested and I am not perfect .Second brother, I'm so scared, what should I do? If my father and mother find out, they will definitely kill me, woo woo woo..."

Shen Moyu began to cry again stand up.

Shen Moli suppressed his anger, and continued to ask: "Then have your innocence been ruined?"

Shen Moyu quickly shook his head and said, "Second brother, I didn't. I was besieged by a few hooligans in a remote alley, but fortunately a young hero passed by and rescued me, beat up those people, and escorted me home by himself!"

Shen Moli wondered: "I didn't tell you to stay away Are you interested in Yang Xiuwen? How did he get close to you?"

Shen Moyu hesitated for a while, and then said with an ugly face: "I was going to play with Axiu, and I was almost bitten by a poisonous snake on the side of the road. Xiuwen appeared in time and chased away the snake, so I thought he was a good person, and I didn't take the initiative to avoid him afterwards."

Shen Moli's face turned cold instantly, and he said, "I'm afraid he set the poisonous snake away. I told you to stay away from Yang Xiuwen, you have ignored my words? What about Xiao Xing? Why didn't he stop you? Can't you see it, even him?"

Shen Moyu lowered her head lower and lower, and said in a low voice: "Xiao Xing said it, but I don't believe it, second brother, I will never dare not listen to you again, can you help me? I already knew I was wrong!" He dawdly reached out and grabbed Shen Moli's sleeve, raised his head cautiously, and looked at him eagerly.

Shen Moli poked his forehead helplessly, and sighed: "Who made you my third brother? If I don't help you, who will help you?"

Who made Shen Moyu the original owner's younger brother, he borrowed the original owner's Naturally, the body needs to be well protected by the Shen family, and it happens that this opportunity can also be used to completely suppress Yang Xiuwen.

Shen Moyu whispered again: "Second Brother, can you not tell Father, Father and Eldest Brother about this?"

Shen Moli didn't agree or disagree, just hummed: " Do you still know that you dare not let Father and the others know? Next time, you can be more careful? Which sentence the second brother said is not for your own good? If I didn't find out this time, you plan to hide it to the end? Then let that Yang Xiuwen Succeed?"

Shen Moyu quickly shook her head and said: "I will never go to the Yang family to be a concubine, second brother, I know that you are doing it for my own good, I was deceived by lard before, and mistakenly believed in Yang Xiuwen. Don't dare to provoke him anymore, second brother, please forgive me!"

"Just as long as you know!"

What else can I do? Of course I chose to forgive him!

The author has something to say: The author Jun has committed cancer again, and the medicine is useless, and every time it is about to end, it will relapse.