chapter 77

Shen Moli returned to Shenjiazhuang with excitement, and as soon as he walked outside the gate, he saw his elder brother Shen Moyun walking towards him with a dozen servants, his menacing look was a little scary, even Shen Moli couldn't help it I shrunk my neck.

The Shen family found out that Shen Moli had sneaked out just now, and searched the entire manor but could not find him. Shen Moyun guessed that he must have gone outside, worried that something might happen to his younger brother's injuries, so Hastily summoned the servants to go out to search, but happened to see the other party standing outside the door.

Shen Moyun hurried forward, frowned, looked up and down, and then scolded fiercely: "Shen Moli, do you know how worried Father and Father Mu are? They are not sensible at all. If you dare to Sneaked out without saying hello, believe it or not, I broke your legs?"

Shen Moli hugged his arm and said nonchalantly: "Brother, you are too fussy! I sneaked out of the house and It's not the first time, so what's there to worry about? Besides, it's so boring to stay at home! Can't you let me go out to get some air?"

If the original owner's father and mother are loving fathers, then Shen Mo Yun can definitely be regarded as the strictest person in the whole family, but he also dotes on the two younger brothers below, even if Shen Moli is usually naughty and often makes the whole family go crazy, he is reluctant to beat and scold him. It's very powerful to scare a few words at most, he is a real paper tiger, not to mention that the original head has practiced the ability to not be surprised, Shen Moli is also not afraid.

Shen Moyun flicked his head bitterly, and said: "You're still reasonable, aren't you? If your injury hasn't healed, believe it or not, I'll punish you to kneel in the ancestral hall for a day and a night?"

"Ouch! It hurts, brother, please be gentle, you know that the injury on my head is still not healed, why do you have to use so much force? What if my head is broken?" Shen Moli pretended to be covering his head. Called Lianlian, as if he had been cruelly abused, his whole body was weakly leaning on Shen Moyun.

"If it wasn't for the fact that you are my own younger brother, I would have thrown you out." Shen Moyun sighed, helped Shen Moli back as if accepting his fate, and ordered someone to take Shen Moli away. The privately-raised doctor invited him to take his pulse, and before turning around, he gave Xiao Ling a sideways glance, that look of reconciliation made Xiao Ling's heart freeze immediately.

Shen Moyun is Shen Moli's elder brother, he naturally wouldn't do anything to his own younger brother, but as a personal servant, Xiao Ling is different.

Xiao Ling secretly groaned in his heart, although he was used to being blamed for his son since he was a child, and he has long been accustomed to the way of punishment, which is nothing more than doing the dirtiest and most tiring housework for a period of time, but he still can't bear the sharp and threatening manner of the young master. The forceful look in his eyes made him always feel that sooner or later he would die sooner or later.

After Shen Moli was sent back to the room, the elders of the Shen family who also got the news rushed over. After the doctor's diagnosis, they learned that Shen Moli's injury was not serious and healed well, so he was relieved.

Shen Moli's mother-in-law, Shen Yi, said: "Li'er, you are still injured, if there is anything to do, just ask the servants to do it, don't run around all day, if you are caught like last time, No one will know when people push down the hillside."

Shen Moli said indifferently: "Father Mu, don't worry, didn't I bring Xiaoling with me this time? Besides, I was just taking a walk in the village. It's not far away."

Shen Moyun said coldly: "If you have Yu'er, half of your worries will be fine."

Shen Moyu's character is relatively shy, and she is like a little tail following behind Shen Moyun at this time. , couldn't help blushing his ears, and buried his head in his chest in embarrassment.

Shen Moli's expression instantly became aggrieved, he threw himself into Shen Yi's arms, and said, "Father Mu, elder brother bullied me again."

Shen Yi usually defends his brother Li'er very much, and now he still does not change his old style, and said earnestly: "There is a difference between the nine sons of a dragon, no matter what kind of character Li'er is, he is the same as Yu'er. It's my sweetheart, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but you, the big brother, have suffered so much grievances this time, and you can't just cancel the engagement. How is the matter you're doing this time going? If you keep procrastinating, I will do it myself."

Shen Moli raised his head in Shen Yi's arms, gloating at Shen Moyun's misfortune and made a face.

Shen Moyun directly ignored Shen Moli's provocation, and said helplessly: "Father, don't worry, the Wang family's restaurant won't last long. I guess it will be closed in less than five days. As for Wang Anlun, I have already asked someone to keep him in the outer room." And the story of murdering his fiancée spread to the high-ranking officials and nobles in the capital, and when the chief examiner heard about it, he was directly exempted from the examination qualification and demoted him from Juren to scholar."

Shen Yi nodded and said: "That's not too bad. Wang Anlun didn't even look at the background of my Shen family, and dared to raise people outside, and even allowed the outside family to bully my family's Li'er, did he think that our Shen family was vegetarian?" After

chatting for a few more words, Shen Moyun was caught. The housekeeper called out, and Shen Moli greeted Shen Moyu to sit in front of him, grabbed his hand and said with a smile: "Big brother keeps a straight face all day long, it's not fun at all, and our Yu'er is the second best." Brother's favor."

Shen Moyu lowered her head obediently, and said in a low voice: "Actually, the eldest brother is also for the sake of the second brother. The second brother is still injured, so he should stay at home to recuperate, otherwise we will all worry about the second brother."

"Okay, okay, second brother knows, Yu'er is the most obedient." Shen Moli nodded perfunctorily, feeling that if the other party continued to talk, his heart would melt into a puddle of water, so he quickly said to the second elder of the Shen family: "Ah Father, father Mu, who do you think I met when I went out today?" The

two elders looked at each other, shook their heads together and asked, "Who did you meet?"

Shen Moli didn't intend to play tricks, but shook his head and said, "I met a special person. Handsome man, I fell in love with him at first sight. Father, father, help me to propose marriage at his house tomorrow, okay?"

Everyone was startled, and said in unison: "Propose marriage?!"

The voices of the three were loud, as if the sound of thunder was close to their ears, and Shen Moyu's eyes widened, all of them had incredible expressions on their faces.

Shen Moli was taken aback, he patted his chest and felt very grateful in his heart, fortunately Shen Moyun was called out by the housekeeper, otherwise he would have been severely criticized and accused him to pieces.

Before Shen Moli could speak again, Shen Yi grabbed his shoulder with a worried face, touched his forehead worriedly, and said, "Li'er, you don't have a fever, do you? Why are you talking nonsense? Not to mention that man's family background and conduct, even if the two of you are really suitable, it should be the other party who comes to propose marriage, how can we propose marriage?"

Shen Moli continued: "Father Mu, I am not talking nonsense , what I said is after careful consideration. I have thought it through these days. Aren't you worried that I will marry someone else's family and be angry? Since I am going to marry sooner or later, it is better to recruit someone directly instead of this. You don't have to go to other people's houses to see people's faces, and you can also stay with my father and mother to be filial, don't you think it's the best of both worlds?"

In fact, this idea was not Shen Moli's deliberate decision, but after seeing his lover. whim. Since his lover is now living in the Yang family, and he wants to try every means to prevent the male lead from becoming successful, he must be at odds with the Yang family. Coupled with the selfish character of those in the Yang family, he might hurt his lover at any time. And in the situation where the lover is blind like now, it is definitely impossible to save his life when the Yang family is attacking, so the best way is to bring the lover out of the Yang family and completely sever ties with the Yang family.

However, Shen Moli is a brother, and the only way to take his lover away from the Yang family is to recruit a wife and marry his lover back to the Shen family. In this way, he can justifiably protect his lover, and then treat his lover without any worries. The Lord has struck.

The two elders of the Shen family looked at each other, unable to make up their minds for a moment, obviously a little suspicious of his sudden idea, and suddenly became curious about the man he fell in love with at first sight, Shen Moyun tilted his head, and asked curiously: "Second brother, what do you think?" Which family did you fall for?"

Seeing that the elders of the Shen family were also looking at him with burning eyes, Shen Moli replied with a guilty conscience: "It's that blind Yang blind man in the village." The two elders of the

Shen family said in unison: "What? No way!"

Mouth aggrieved: "Father Mu, you said a few days ago that family background is not important, as long as the other party has a good character and can treat me wholeheartedly, can he be my husband? And Blind Yang is so good-looking. Doesn't your son-in-law have a lot of face?"

Shen Yi was a little agitated, and said sternly for the first time: "I said that family background is not important, but I didn't tell you to find a blind man! What's the use of being good-looking? Can he give you happiness? Don't say he can't take care of you, I'm afraid you will have to take care of the other party in the end. Anyway, even if it's recruiting, I will never allow a blind man to enter the door, so you should die!"

Shen's father also said earnestly: "Yes! Li'er, listen to your mother's advice, a blind man can't give you happiness, can he be good-looking and eat? Besides, he was picked up by the Yang family from outside. Yes, you can't even count as an adopted son, and I heard that he is lazy at home and can't even help a hoe if it falls down. Are you planning to offer him up as a Bodhisattva when you bring him back to Shen's house?"

Shen Moli explained. : "I've already inquired about it. Yang's blind man's eyes can be cured, but the Yang family never spends a penny on him, and they don't even give him food. If you know that those people in the Yang family are How did you treat him, you know how pitiful the other party is, that is to treat him like an animal, no, worse than an animal."

Shen Moyu frowned and said: "But, we rejected the Yang family's offer yesterday. Proposing marriage, and now going to their house to propose marriage, will those people in the Yang family be unhappy?"

Shen Moli said: "Money can make ghosts pervert, as long as the dowry is rich enough, I'm not afraid that they will disagree."

Shen Moyu nodded Said: "I see, second brother. By the way, I just read the almanac yesterday, and tomorrow is a good day to propose marriage. We'd better get the dowry done today, otherwise it will be too late. Right? Father? Father Mu ?"

Shen Moli said with deep conviction: "That's right, the most urgent thing is to prepare the dowry as soon as possible."

Shen Yi almost laughed angrily, poked Shen Moyu's forehead fiercely, and said, "You little brat, have I ever said that I'm going to propose a marriage? I just know to help your second brother talk."

Shen Moyu Yu stuck out her tongue, hugged his arm and said coquettishly: "Father Mu, anyway, the second brother likes it, so you agree! And the last time I met the second brother-in-law by chance, I found that he was really handsome, and everyone said he was very handsome. From the heart, the second brother-in-law looks so good-looking, and his character will definitely not be bad."

Shen Moli hugged his other arm, and said coquettishly: "Father Mu, since I was young, I have only This one wish, you can fulfill me! As long as you agree to let Blind Yang into Shen's house, I will be obedient and never mischievous again, okay?"

Shen Yi's two sons were softhearted, but now they are so As soon as she acted like a baby, her heart became even softer, and even Shen's father had no resistance. Seeing him looking over with questioning eyes, he immediately raised his hand to express his surrender, and said: "Everything is up to the husband, don't care about your husband's opinion. "

Shen Yi turned over the silver directly, and said: "What I say doesn't count. Now the head of the Shen family is Yun'er. As long as he agrees, I naturally have no objection.

" The reason why he brought up this matter while Shen Moyun was leaving was because he thought that the elders of the Shen family would be the best at speaking and would love the original owner the most. For Shen Moyun, who was the most severe, he only felt that his hope was a little slim.

Unexpectedly, he would give up his integrity and act cute and coquettish in exchange for such a result. Shen Moli was a little bit disappointed for a while, but he didn't give up hope at all, and instead ignited a strong fighting spirit.

After all, he is an old monster who has lived for about 200 years. This difficulty is not difficult for him, especially when it concerns the life and death of his lover, it is even more impossible for him to give up.

The author has something to say: This is the last world, and I can concentrate on writing the beastman after the update ( ?? ω ?? ) After the beastman, it is probably the modern cohabitation article mentioned last time.