chapter 78

Early the next morning, Shen Moli didn't see Shen Moyun at the dinner table, and after inquiring, he found out that the other party had gone out early, and went to the shop in the town to deal with some things, but fortunately came back soon.

Shen Moli was bored all morning, when he heard the good news, he couldn't help cheering up, and immediately went to the study with a bowl of white fungus and lotus seed soup, opened the door quietly, just in time to see Shen Moyun sitting in front of the desk, Take a ledger in your hand and look at it again.

So, he walked in the door quietly, stood beside Shen Moyun softly, stretched his neck and looked at the ledger, looking very curious.

Shen Moyun put down the ledger, glanced sideways at the gauze on his head, and asked, "Why don't you stay in the room to recuperate, what are you doing here?"

Shen Moli chuckled, pushed the ledger on the table aside, Putting the white fungus and lotus seed soup in front of him, he said, "Little brother, seeing how hard it is for the elder brother to manage the family business, I specially cooked a bowl of white fungus and lotus seed soup to reward you!"

Shen Moyun looked him up and down, retracted Gaze, picked up the account book again, pushed the bowl to the side, and said: "There is nothing to show courteousness to, it's either rape or steal! Tell me! What's the matter with you this time?"

Shen Moli curled his lips and said: "I can't come if I have nothing to do. Do you want to take a look at big brother?"

"I don't know you yet? Tell me something, and leave quickly, I have other things to do later, I don't have time to chat with you."

Shen Moli tore off his account book, put the bowl on the bowl himself With a bright smile in his hand, he said: "Brother, drink the soup first, I cooked it myself, I will tell you slowly after you drink it."

Shen Moyun drank the soup expressionlessly, Put the bowl on the table, looked at him and said: "You can talk now."

Shen Moli said with a smile: "Brother, I wonder if Father and Father Mu told you something this morning?"

Shen Moyun Puzzled: "What's the matter?"

Shen Moli replied: "Of course it's about me. Didn't they tell you that I want to recruit Blind Yang from the village?"

Shen Moyun looked at him in shock, slipped his hand, and the ledger fell directly on the table. He asked in confusion, "What did you just say?"

Then, Shen Moli repeated what he had just said, still smiling. look at him.

Shen Moyun's face suddenly turned cold, he stood up and said: "No! I don't agree!"

Shen Moli asked back: "Do you really disagree?" Shen Moyun said

coldly: "I can promise to recruit you Even if the other party is penniless, I will recognize him, but he must not be Blind Yang."

Shen Moli frowned and said, "Even you despise him as blind? But his eyes are not born blind, I have asked His eyes can be cured, can you stop being so superficial? I don't care, I just like Blind Yang, I don't want anyone but him, you have to agree if you don't agree."

"No, it's not! Even if you say it's crazy, I won't agree."

"Really not?"

"Yes! No!"

"Okay, if you don't agree, I will tell my sister-in-law about your going to Cuihonglou to drink flower wine last month "

Shen Moyun stared at Shen Moli in shock, and said quite seriously: "Don't talk nonsense, who went to the Cuihong Tower? It's nothing at all."

Shen Moli saw that he looked like an enemy , I knew that I had grabbed his painful foot, so the old god said on the ground: "Don't deny it, I saw you and the boss He in the town enter the Cuihong Building with my own eyes. I still remember that day when my sister-in-law just came from My natal family is back. Guess, if I tell him this, will he go back to his natal family crying in anger?"

Shen Moyun rubbed his forehead and said with a headache: "Shen Moli, can you stop making trouble? ? Do you think this matter can make me compromise? Let me tell you, that is impossible."

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows and said: "Brother, I heard that before you came back from the capital last year, you made a fortune Debt, the other party is still a young master of the general's mansion, and he still misses you so much."

Shen Moyun asked in surprise: "How do you know?"

Shen Moli said confidently: "Not only that, I also know that the young master is in the town now, and it is said that he has been inquiring about you. If the eldest brother agrees to help I went to the Yang family to propose a marriage, and my younger brother will help you send that young master back, how about it?"

Shen Moyun didn't expect Shen Moli to be so treacherous, and felt that he really underestimated this second younger brother before, and his scalp was a little numb.

After pondering for a while, he finally compromised with a livid face: "Okay, I can ask someone to go to the Yang family to propose a marriage. I hope you won't regret it in the future."

Shen Moli put his arms around his arm with a smile on the way, and said with a face of conviction: " I knew you were the best, big brother, don't worry big brother, as long as I can marry Blind Yang, I will never regret it in my life, in the future you will know how good he is, just wait and see!"

At this moment, Shen Li Li once again regained his previous innocence and liveliness, as if the coercion and temptation just now were all illusions, almost making Shen Moyun think that he was dazzled.

After forcing Shen Moyun to agree to this matter, Shen's father and Shen Yi's also had to fulfill their promise, prepared the dowry gift and birthday, and invited the matchmaker to the Yang family to propose marriage.

After the matchmaker came out of Shenjiazhuang, she led a long line of servants, carrying more than a dozen boxes, swaggering across the village all the way, and walked straight to Yang's house.

Along the way, the huge momentum made the whole village stare straight at them. They discussed it endlessly and speculated,

"Who is this Shen family going to propose marriage? Such a big show?"

"Look at it, is it Is it because the young master of the Shen family plans to take the brother of the Yang family as his concubine?"

"So, the Yang family has skyrocketed? It must be because Yang Xiucai rescued the elder brother Li of the Shen family a few days ago. The Shen family wants to repay their kindness, so they plan to take a concubine."

Everyone thought it was true, and many people put down their work and walked over to surround the door of the Yang family, ready to watch the excitement. The richest landlord in the village took a concubine , Such a big scene, they have to feast their eyes on it before they are willing to give up!

Otherwise, after this village, there will be no such shop.

At this moment, Mrs. Yang and Li were at home, and when she heard the knock on the door, she hurried to the yard to open the door. She was shocked when she opened her eyes. After the matchmaker explained her purpose, she saw more than a dozen large boxes behind her. , Mrs. Yang and Li welcomed everyone in with a happy smile. The guess in her heart almost coincided with the thoughts of other villagers, thinking that the Shen family had taken a fancy to her brother.

However, after chatting for a few words, when the matchmaker mentioned the object of marriage proposal, Yang and Li could no longer laugh. He was stunned, covered his chest, and asked in a trembling voice: "Auntie, what do you think... ...Who are you here to propose marriage to?" The

matchmaker said with a smile on her face: "Aunt Yang, you heard me right, I am here to propose marriage to Brother Li and Blind Yang, as you know, Brother Li a few days ago I canceled the engagement with my ex-fiancé, and there was a lot of ups and downs in the village. The Shen family was worried that my elder brother would be wronged if he married off, so they thought of getting married directly. Your blind man recruited into the Shen family. These dowries have emptied most of the Shen family's wealth. Look at the first-class cotton cloth, the first-class jewelry, and the first-class fruit cakes. Who wouldn't be envious of them? ? This is a good thing that you can't even ask for, do you think it makes sense?" The

matchmaker ordered the servants to open the boxes one by one, and present the contents in front of everyone, let alone the Yang family. Even the villagers could not help but take a deep breath.

Recalling that a few days ago when she went to the Shen family to raise a marriage proposal and was rejected, Mrs. Yang and Li were still a little angry and hesitant, but when she saw the dowry in the box, she immediately became firm and was about to nod her head in agreement, but was interrupted by a voice.

Yang Xiuwen squeezed in from behind the crowd with a livid face, and said, "Father, you can't agree." Yang

Li asked, "Why?"

Family."

Yang Li said sharply: "No! Even if the Shen family agrees, I will never agree."

The matchmaker smiled and said: "Yang Xiucai, it's not that the old man disagrees, but that the Shen family has stated that the person must be Blind Yang, otherwise the matter of proposing marriage will be dropped! Even if I want to change the candidate, there is nothing I can do!"

Yang Li was afraid that Yang Xiuwen would mention it again . When it came to getting married, he quickly stopped him, nodded to the matchmaker and said: "Auntie, I agree to let Blind Yang marry, let's exchange Geng posts quickly and make an appointment directly!" The

matchmaker clapped her hands and praised: "Aunt Yang is straightforward, and so is Shen I wanted to settle the matter quickly, so I asked me to bring the betrothal gift too, Brother Li's Geng Tie is here, may I ask the Shen family uncle's Geng Tie?" The

matchmaker took the Geng Tie in her hand, but did not pass it to Mrs. Yang and Li , instead asked Yang Xiazi about Geng Tie.

However, this was a bit embarrassing. The incident happened suddenly, and Yang and Li didn't have time to prepare the Geng Post, so they had to stand there without any mistakes, not knowing what to do.

Yang Lishi has never seen such a big battle in his life, no matter how sharp his teeth are, seeing so many people on the other side, he couldn't help but tremble all over.

Yang Xiuwen hurriedly said: "Father Mu, since Geng Tie is not ready, let me ask the matchmaker to come back another day!"

At this moment, the matchmaker patted her head again and said, "Ouch! Look at my memory, the Shen family Having said that, I was worried that you would not have time to prepare Uncle Shen's gengtie, so they specially prepared one, and took the gengtie to the town to find a fortune teller to do the math, and the horoscopes of the two coincided.

" Nonsense, Blind Yang was picked up by the Yang family and his wife from a small forest, and his birthday was wrong at all, but the matchmaker deliberately said so for the sake of looking good.

After the matchmaker finished speaking, she took out another Geng invitation card from her bosom, showed it to Mrs. Yang and Li, put the two Geng invitation papers back into her bosom, and said, "Auntie Yang, the Shen family said that before we get engaged, we need Let me take a look at Uncle Shen so I can rest assured, I wonder if Aunt Yang will agree?" Mrs.

Yang Li began to hesitate again, and stammered: "This...isn't it necessary?"

The matchmaker quickly nodded and said: "It's necessary, it's necessary. If I don't see the Shen family uncle, I will never dare to keep the dowry. Could it be that something happened to the Shen family uncle? What should I do? The

matchmaker patrolled around, pulled a little doll from the Yang family to her side, and asked, "Little doll, do you know where Blind Yang is? Tell me, I'll give you sweets.

" The man is the grandson of Mrs. Yang and Li. He squeezed the wedding candy stuffed by the matchmaker in his fleshy little hands, nodded and said, "The blind man is in the woodshed." After that, he pointed in the direction of the woodshed.

Mrs. Yang Li pulled his grandson over, patted his ass, and taught him a lesson: "You little bastard, what are you talking about? Believe it or not, I will tear your mouth to pieces.

" To the ground, wow burst into tears.

When Mrs. Yang and Li taught her grandson a lesson, the matchmaker had already led the people towards the woodshed.

The author has something to say: Actually, I don't like to eat ice cream, but in order to support the CP of Wireless and Wang Ji, I still eat it.