chapter 58 ↬ little waste wood x martial arts master

On the day when the new emperor ascended the throne, all the luck of Destiny's Child had been absorbed by the system.

A year later, news came from the frontier that Shen Tianlin was missing, and the new emperor issued a sea arrest document.

It was January again, an assassin appeared in the palace, intending to assassinate the new emperor, but was successfully arrested.

After several days of severe torture, the Ministry of Criminal Affairs forced to find out that Shen Tianlin was the mastermind behind the scenes.

After that, the Ministry of Criminal Justice found Shen Tianlin's hiding place by following the vines, and arrested Shen Tianlin and others.

And it was Yin Jiuqing who harbored criminals.

In the autumn of the same year, Shen Tianlin was beheaded for public display and died without a whole body.

Although Yin Jiuqing was saved by the Taiwei's wife, he died of illness three years later.

Ten years later, Yin Moshang finally came to the end of his life. When he was dying, his face was full of tears, but he held onto Shen Moli's hand tightly and never let go.

Shen Moli, who was still young and handsome, kissed him on the forehead with tears in his eyes, and said softly, "Yaozhi will go first, and I will arrive later."

After Yin Moshang closed his eyes, Shen Moli immediately swallowed the medicine and killed himself, letting the system Bring the soul of the two back to modern times.

The first time Shen Moli opened his eyes, he looked to the side, just in time to see Yin Moshang's body and clothes lying neatly beside him.

He glanced at his watch, it was only ten o'clock in the evening, just in time to do another task, so he said to the system: "Send me to the next world!"

[Master host, don't you want to rest for a while? ]

"No, I want to see A-Shang soon."

[Okay, please close your eyes, Mr. Host. 】

***

This is a world full of rivers and lakes. There are many sects of all sizes, and all the people practice martial arts. As long as the people have the conditions, they will try their best to make their descendants worship into the mountain gate.

But all martial arts depends on talent. Some people are born with excellent bones and talents. They are a good material for martial arts, and they can easily become top experts.

There are also people who are born useless and stubborn, even if they practice for a hundred years, they will not be able to open up their meridians, and can only become a waste that is cast aside by everyone.

Lingwu Sect, Xuanwu Sect, and Qingtian Sect are the top sects in this world. These three sects are three pillars, fighting with each other and cooperating with each other. In terms of status, they are almost the same.

In terms of the number of warriors, it belongs to the Lingwu Sect, but most of them are good and bad. But in terms of the quality of the strong, Xuanwuzong is even better, because the number one expert in this world is in Xuanwuzong.

The first master of Xuanwuzong, surnamed Yin, was named Moshang. Before entering Xuanwuzong, he was a little beggar. When he was three years old, he was taken back to practice martial arts by the previous suzerain. He was accepted as a closed disciple. When he was five years old, he opened up all the meridians in his body, but he entered the acquired state within a year. , and then made rapid progress, breaking through to the innate realm at the age of eighteen, attracting the admiration of men and women from all sects, and envying others.

Now Yin Moshang is over 30 years old and has become the youngest elder of Xuanwuzong. As for what level his martial arts has broken through in the past ten years, no one can tell.

If there is a top expert, there will naturally be a top trash.

And Shen Moli is known as the number one good-for-nothing.

This person has a very good background. He was born as the precious son of the master of the Lingwu Sect. However, his meridians were closed naturally. The sect master searched for all kinds of genius treasures and tried to open up his meridians, but it didn't work at all. Now he has just turned eighteen. At the age of 10, he only knows some simple boxing skills, and he can't even pass a single move in the hands of a martial arts practitioner with internal strength.

Originally, if he had the talent for cultivation, he should inherit the position of sect master, and he should be called "young master", but when his father saw that he could not practice martial arts, he gave up saving him and took a few apprentices to teach him attentively. It is planned to choose one of them to inherit the position of sect master.

Because these apprentices are all newcomers, everyone has to respectfully call Shen Moli a 'big brother'.

Some people don't care, and some people don't care.

Thus, contradictions naturally arise.

Even though most of the disciples in the sect saw that Shen Moli was the son of the sect master and would not do anything to him on the surface, but there were also gossip and gossip behind the scenes that made him trip up secretly.

Fortunately, with the protection of a few seniors who are more caring for his seniors, with the backing of the sect master, and the pampering of the sect master's wife, Shen Moli's life is still passable.

But an accident happened when Shen Moli had just turned eighteen.

Shen Moli had a wild temper since he was a child, and was used to growing up. When he got tired of being in the sect, he liked to sneak out to play alone, and would get into trouble from time to time.

People stumble, horses stumble, Shen Moli will encounter a stubble this time!

Therefore, when Shen Moli drew his sword to help each other on the street and wanted to be a hero to save the beauty, he was stabbed to death by a nurse hired by a dandy who molested a good woman.

Then, the modern Shen Moli passed through naturally.

Of course, the last murderer was dealt with by the juniors who came over, and Shen Moli who passed through was also brought back to the door to heal his injuries.

It was just three months since he came to this world, and Shen Moli's injuries had already healed. When he found out that the number one master of Xuanwuzong was Yin Moshang, he basically confirmed the identity of his lover.

Just as he was thinking about how to seduce Ah Shang, the father of the head of the sect here brought a news that the head of the Xuanwu Sect will hold his 40th birthday in a month, and spread invitations to invite all factions to attend the birthday ceremony.

Shen Moli immediately used the original owner's talent for acting like a baby, and pestered her to go.

The head of the sect who doted on his son couldn't bear to beg, and several disciples echoed by the side, and finally nodded in agreement.

One month later, Shen Moli followed behind the sect master's daddy with a radiant face, rode horses with all his juniors, and rushed to Xuanwuzong with congratulatory gifts.

And the one who stayed to guard the Lingwu Gate was the second senior brother who was the most mature and stable among all the disciples.

The distance between Lingwumen and Xuanwuzong was not far, only five hundred miles away. The group set off three days in advance, without any accidents on the way, so they hurried on and arrived just in time for the birthday banquet.

The master of Lingwumen came to attend the birthday ceremony in person, which really gave Xuanwuzong enough face.

When the Xuanwu Sect master learned about this, in order to show respect, he led the elders and disciples down the mountain to greet him in person.

Shen Moli was dressed in purple, standing beside the father of the sect master, and immediately saw Yin Moshang who stood out from the crowd. He was dressed in white, carried a long sword, and had long hair like a waterfall. Retired and independent, a pair of long and narrow peach blossom eyes seem to contain stars, dark and deep, and the whole body exudes a kind of lonely and cold peerless demeanor.

This is the first impression of most people, but in Shen Moli's eyes, there are only two words left: abstinence!

Looking at such a lover, Shen Moli has already filled out a 3,000-word erotic essay in his mind, and the more he thinks about it, the hotter he gets. He hates his lover's seriousness the most, and he can't help but eat it in one bite. I don't know how ecstatic the other party's gaffe on the bed is.

And Yin Moshang seemed to have sensed his naked gaze, and his sharp gaze immediately swept over here, with a faint murderous look.

Shen Moli took a deep breath, and quickly stopped his unrestrained thoughts. When the other party looked over, he looked back without blushing and panting, met his lover's eyes, and raised the corners of his mouth, showing what he thought was the most elegant smile , and nodded.

Yin Moshang also nodded lightly, as a return gift, he looked away.

During this period, the leaders of the two parties had already chatted for a few words. The Xuanwu Sect Master directly led the Lingwu Sect Master to walk in the front, Yin Moshang followed closely behind, and Shen Moli was in the back of the crowd. After meeting several people, there was no chance to talk to them at all, so they were taken to a courtyard, and then watched helplessly as the other party walked farther and farther without nostalgia.

The little person in Shen Moli's heart called several times hoarsely, but he didn't see the other person turning back, so he could only follow behind into the yard with an indifferent face, and grabbed the leaves on the side of the road vigorously.

As soon as the third junior brother next to him turned his head, he saw his angry face, and quickly asked, "Brother, why are you angry? Who provoked you?"

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows and said, "Who else? Of course You!" The

third junior brother pointed to his nose and asked again: "Me? Impossible! I didn't say anything to you just now."

Shen Moli made trouble out of no reason: "It's because you didn't talk to me, that's why I got angry "

Shen Moli raised his head and snorted, then left the crowd behind and entered one of the rooms.

The third junior brother watched his senior brother go further and further away with an inexplicable expression, looked at the fourth junior brother next to him as if asking questions, and asked blankly: "Did I really make the senior brother angry again?" The

fourth junior brother patted On his shoulders, blinking his eyes, he said: "Eldest brother has always been like this, you haven't gotten used to it, have you?" The

fifth junior brother stood with his sword in his arms, didn't talk to him, but nodded his head in agreement.

"This kid has been spoiled by his mother." The father of the sect owner could only shake his head and curse at his precious son when he saw his petty temper, and then told his three apprentices: "Okay, get out of here!" I'm tired from the day's journey, you all go back to your house and rest!" The

three of them corrected their attitudes and said, "Yes, Master."

The author has something to say: In fact, the protagonist has a necrophilia and sleeps with corpses every day 233333