chapter 20

Because of a cat, Shen Moli successfully hooked up with Yin Moshang, and went to the main courtyard to chat with him in the name of watching the cat every now and then, but most of the time he couldn't see anyone.

Fortunately, after more than ten or twenty days of hard work, Shen Moli became acquainted with the guards in the main courtyard, and greeted him cordially twice when seeing him. A few people guessed in their hearts that the relationship between him and the general mysterious relationship.

On the other side, Feng Shuangqi learned that Shen Moli was not only transferred back to the kitchen, but also started to walk around his uncle's main courtyard, thinking wildly for a while, at first he was still photographed by his uncle's majesty, so he didn't dare to go to Shen Moli casually Trouble, after a long time, I finally couldn't hold back and stopped Shen Moli when Yin Moshang was leaving the house.

Shen Moli worked in the kitchen early in the morning for half the morning, and took a walk in the main courtyard in his free time. When returning to the side courtyard, he passed a secluded garden, and was stopped by Feng Shuangqi, who saw the other party angrily Looking at himself, he frowned and said, "Master Feng, what can I do?"

Feng Shuangqi's eyes were burning with fire, and he asked, "Shen Moli, what is your relationship with my uncle?

" Chin, said proudly: "No matter what our relationship is, you don't seem to have the right to know."

Feng Shuangqi looked even more gloomy, grabbed his wrist with one hand, pressed his shoulder with the other, and pushed him against a peach. Under the tree, said coldly: "Shen Moli, don't force me to do it, my patience is limited."

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows as usual, and said mockingly, "Really? I'm so scared!" But he struggled hard with his hands, trying to escape Feng Shuangqi's control, but he had no strength to restrain the chicken, and the other party had practiced internal strength for more than ten years, and it was so powerful that he almost took a breath.

Seeing that the other party didn't care about him and used force on him in public, with a ferocious face and lowered his head, he leaned over, as if he was about to do something wrong, Shen Moli quickly turned his head to avoid the other party's attack, his thoughts changed, and he bent his knees and pushed up hard , stepped on his feet hard, pushed his hands, and broke free from the restraints, and then saw the other party curled up on the ground in embarrassment, covering his lower body with his hands, staring at him with gritted teeth, "How dare you...do this to my young master?" ."

Shen Moli spread his hands, and said helplessly: "Master Feng, I didn't want to, you did it, I was just self-defense." After finishing speaking, he knelt down and patted his handsome face, and warned: "I advise you Don't provoke me, otherwise you will definitely regret it in the future, the relationship between me and the general is not as simple as you think, you are still a little tender when you fight with me."

Feng Shuangqi distorted her face in pain, and said bitterly : "I thought you were a pure and pure flower fairy, but now it seems that you are just a bohemian bastard, don't think that you will be safe if you provoke uncle, within a month, he will be tired of you, by then You still can't escape from my palm."

Shen Moli's expression also turned cold, his eyes rolled, and he came up with a good idea to kill two birds with one stone, with a bit of hesitation in his eyes, but he forced himself to be calm, and said, " You are talking nonsense, the general really likes me, so he won't be as flirtatious as you, that night, he clearly said that he wants to be with me for the rest of his life."

Seeing his expression, Feng Shuangqi knew that her words had stimulated her He put in more effort: "How do you know if what he said is true or false? My uncle has always been ruthless. For so many years, let alone the servants who offered to sacrifice themselves, even those official ladies who took the initiative to flatter him, he has not hesitated." No matter how good-looking the people who climbed the bed were, as long as they provoke their uncle, they would all end up miserable. Five years ago, a servant of the general's mansion, relying on his own beauty, recklessly Climbed the bed in the middle of the night, and in the end, not only was he beaten to death, but he was also sold to a brothel where thousands of people lay on his bed and ride on

him." The more he said, Shen Moli's face became paler, he fell to the ground, shook his head, and said, "Those people deserve to be blamed. , I am different from them, I am sincere, and the general also treats me sincerely."

Feng Shuangqi continued to add fuel to the flames, saying: "Why is it different? Are you not a servant? Or did you not take the initiative to climb the bed? Uncle just saw that you are more beautiful, so he was a little curious , when this curiosity disappears, you will definitely be abandoned like a shoe. Why don't you vote for me now, at least I like you for so many years, as long as you promise me and obey me, I will accept you As a concubine, how about it?" Feeling the pain in his lower body eased, he swore that when he got tired of playing with Shen Moli, he would cut his body into pieces, no, no, scratch his face and throw it into the Nanfeng Pavilion, Let him pick up guests uninterrupted all day long, and don't even think about getting out of bed except to eat and sleep.

Shen Moli was really shaken, and asked: "What you said...is it true?" In fact, he was so disgusted that he almost vomited out, but he still had to cooperate with him in acting, and he felt internally injured.

Feng Shuangqi sat up from the ground, grabbed his shoulders, nodded and said: "My young master's words are hard to follow, if you don't believe me, I swear to God."

Shen Moli finally nodded reluctantly: "This matter It is impossible for me to agree to you right away, give me three days to think about it, and three days later, at the beginning of Mao Shi, I will go to the Zizhu Forest to give you an answer."

Feng Shuangqi said ecstatically: "Think about it carefully, and I will definitely go to the appointment on time in three days, dear I heard your reply."

"Then it's settled." Shen Moli nodded, looked at his hand, and said, "Now, you can let me go first!"

"Okay, listen to you, Then I'll go first." Feng Shuangqi kissed her down, but the other party turned her head away and only kissed the cheek, so she could only let him go regretfully, turned and left.

Seeing him leave, Shen Moli's face suddenly became gloomy, and he wiped the left side of his cheek with his sleeve fiercely, and wiped it several times, almost scratching his face, before he put down his hand, cursing: "Bah! Scum! You pervert! "If labor and capital hadn't been able to hide quickly, the first kiss in this world would have been gone.

However, somehow, taking advantage of this opportunity to get back some compensation, Shen Moli opened his palms, looked at the jade pendant he had stolen from Feng Shuangqi, and finally smiled grimly...

In less than two hours, the general's mansion rumored that Feng Shuangqi's jade pendant was missing, and ordered people to search everywhere. Every servant's room was searched, but the jade pendant hanging around Feng Shuangqi's neck could not be found. Ancestral jade pendant.

Naturally, Shen Moli's body and the room he lived in were also searched, but no trace was found either.

nonsense! For such a valuable thing, the moment he stole it, he quickly disappeared and disappeared. Could it be possible for others to catch it? Not to mention that the jade pendant itself had been smashed into powder by him, and even the red rope had been burned to ashes by him, it would be strange to find it!

At the same time, when he destroyed the jade pendant, the system successfully extracted more than half of Feng Shuangqi's luck.

Three days later, Shen Mo got up to wash when he was away from Yin, changed into a bunt cloth, and walked towards the purple bamboo forest in the back mountain. When he arrived, he was already out of breath. The son saw Feng Shuangqi wearing a purple dress, sitting on a stone with her knees bent, playing with the paper fan in her hand boredly.

Looking at the sky, he walked up to Mao, and said, "Master Feng."

Feng Shuangqi immediately stood up, stood opposite him, and asked happily, "How do you think about it?" His eyes were very confident. , I feel that the other party will definitely not reject me.

However, Shen Moli shook his head slightly, and said with great regret: "I'm sorry, after three full days of careful consideration, I think I still can't agree to you, because you don't suit my taste, please, Young Master Feng, Don't bother me anymore. From now on, we will not owe each other and not interfere with each other, okay?"

Feng Shuangqi's expression of joy froze, and said in a deep voice: "Shen Moli, are you kidding me?

Shen Moli shook his head amusedly, and said: "When did I tease you? Don't you come to harass me often? In the past few years, I have clearly expressed my rejection many times. You seem to be unable to understand people. " The words are the same, I have been harassing me again and again, I have no choice but to say it again formally here: no matter if you threaten or lure me, I will never have anything to do with you in this life, and please leave me in the future Stay away and don't appear in front of me again, I, Shen Moli, am grateful."

This supercilious expression, this haughty and glamorous look in his eyes, and his cursing language without profanity, he deserved to be beaten and abused, and he also successfully aroused Feng Shuangqi's anger.

Feng Shuangqi's eyes were fixed on him, her hair suddenly turned into a claw, and she grabbed his neck like lightning, threatening: "You dare to say it again!"

"Ahem..." Shen Moli hugged his fingers and stretched them out, it didn't work at all, but he provocatively said confidently: "Just say it, I don't want to be with a young man like you who likes promiscuity, ahem... ...."

Feng Shuangqi ordered: "For the last time, I will give you a chance to change your mind."

"Even if you kill me, I will still say the same." Shen Moli suddenly saw a figure approaching from a distance, Intentionally or unintentionally, he tore open the front of his clothes a little, and shouted hoarsely: "Help! You're being molested! You're killing people!"

Feng Shuangqi looked at him like a clown, and said with a sneer, "Call it! No one came to save you when you screamed, after I tasted you from inside to outside, I threw your body into the wilderness to feed the dogs."

Shen Moli's face was pale, his eyes were full of stubbornness and determination , he said categorically: "I would rather die than surrender!" As

soon as the words fell, Feng Shuangqi's body flew two or three feet away, knocked down a large piece of purple bamboo, and then smashed a deep hole in the ground, coughing out a mouthful. Blood, bright red blood streaks seeped into the ground.

As for Shen Moli, who was caught in his arms by someone who came, he hugged the man's waist in shock, coughed uncontrollably, his cheeks were slightly red, and his red phoenix eyes were slightly moist.

Feng Shuangqi clutched her chest, raised her head with red eyes, and was about to scold the visitor, but was suddenly stunned for a moment, the anger in her eyes suddenly turned into fear, and murmured: "Uncle...Uncle. "