chapter 79

Yang Li couldn't stop her, so she could only follow behind the matchmaker in a hurry.

Yang Xiuwen, who was let go, could only stand there with a gloomy expression, watching everyone walk away.

The matchmaker walked to the door of the firewood room and saw that the door was locked from the outside, feeling a bad premonition in her heart, she turned around and asked suspiciously, "Aunt Yang, why did you lock the door? Where is the key?"

"Here It! Here it is!" Yang Li hurriedly took out the key from her pocket, and failed to open the lock several times in a panic.

The matchmaker snatched the key from his hand, pushed Mrs. Yang and Li away, and opened the door very neatly, and found that Blind Yang was lying on the bed. When she came closer, she saw that the other party was covered in blood and his face was flushed. Her lips turned white, and the matchmaker was suddenly furious, and said to Mrs. Yang and Li in a cold voice: "Auntie Yang, is this how you treat Uncle Shen?

" What are you doing in a daze? Why don't you find hot water to clean up your uncle?"

Several servants took orders to go, and among the crowd was a young man in plain clothes with a medicine box on his shoulders, sitting on the bed spontaneously without being greeted by anyone. At the side, he began to feel the pulse of blind Yang who was in a coma, and then said to everyone: "Master, this is a high fever caused by a traumatic infection. It must be treated as soon as possible, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous."

A small steward who followed the matchmaker also became anxious and frowned: " It seems that the Yang family can't stay here anymore, you, and you, hurry up and take my uncle to another courtyard."

Seeing that the servants are busy and almost treat Yang Blind as a treasure, Yang Li suddenly regrets He treated him like that before, if he treated Blind Yang a little better, in the future when the other party joins the Shen family, he might help his family from time to time, and it would also be of great help to his youngest son's career. If the Yang family has any feelings, I am afraid that even the Shen family will not have a good impression of their own family.

However, even if it's too late, Yang and Li have to find ways to remedy it. The most important thing right now is not to let the people of the Shen family take Yang Blind away from the Yang family, and take him away before they get married. Does the Shen family not want the blind man to have anything to do with their Yang family?

Mrs. Yang Li hurriedly grabbed the little steward, and said with little confidence: "It's not that he did something wrong yesterday. As his adoptive father, let me teach him what is wrong? Anyway, you can't take him away. He has to wait until he gets married." In the Yang family, otherwise there is no way." The

matchmaker asked: "Auntie of the Yang family, do you mean that you do not agree to marry Blind Yang to the Shen family?" Mrs.

Yang Li said: "I didn't say that I disagreed with him marrying to the Yang family. I just don't agree with you taking people away before you get married."

Compared with the matchmaker's gentle attitude, the little steward of the Shen family seemed a little unreasonable. He shook off his hands and said coldly: "Yang Fulang , you have only two choices now, one is to reject the Shen family's marriage proposal, and we will carry the dowry back to the Shen family; the other is to agree to the Shen family's marriage proposal, and let us take him away now. Please give Yang Fulang an accurate answer!"

The villagers standing outside the door and watching couldn't help being surprised, and they felt a little pitiful towards Blind Yang. The living people covered with wounds were locked in the firewood room, and they would starve to death if they didn't die of illness.

The facts are in front of our eyes, and in the face of the many discussions among the villagers, if Mrs. Yang and Li still sternly refuse to agree, it would be too ignorant. No matter what the Shen family's attitude is, anyway, he will accept so many betrothal gifts anyway. In this case, It's better to sell the blind man to the Shen family.

Yang Lishi made a decision, and immediately said: "Okay! Take the blind man away! But you have to keep all the betrothal gifts in the room." The

matchmaker smiled again and said: "No problem! No problem! Aunt Yang, Then I'll be leaving now!"

A group of people first sent Blind Yang to another courtyard not far from Shenjiazhuang, leaving a few people to take care of him, and the rest went back to Shenjia. Shen

Moli, who couldn't hold back for a long time, was waiting in the front hall. When he saw the matchmaker, he quickly asked, "How is it? Is it

finished?"

"What about my fiance? Is he all right?"

The matchmaker sighed: "It's a crime! Your fiancé is also a miserable person. Fortunately, we found out in time, otherwise it would be a problem whether he would survive. It's okay for the Yang family to attack hard, but they didn't even invite a doctor. You haven't seen how miserable the blind man's injuries are. Sigh! Don't talk about it, my aunt and I have something to do at home, so I'll go first."

Shen Moli sent the matchmaker away in a state of anxiety, and hurried to the door , but was grabbed by Xiao Ling.

Xiaoling said anxiously: "My lord, you haven't married my uncle yet, isn't it appropriate to go now?"

Shen Moli broke away from him and said, "What's inappropriate? I can walk upright and sit upright. Are you afraid that others will say it?"

After speaking, Shen Moli ran out without waiting for Xiao Ling to speak.

Xiao Ling had no choice but to quickly follow behind him.

Flying to the other courtyard, Shen Moli went straight into the room, saw the doctor was using ointment to wipe his lover's bruises, asked a few words, and learned that his lover was fine, and the high fever had subsided, so he quickly grabbed the medicine bottle and put it on the board. He started to chase people away with a straight face, "Dr. Xiao, go down first, I'll just wipe it off for him."

"Second Young Master, there is absolutely no way, you are not married yet, let me do it!"

Doctor Xiao tried to snatch the medicine bottle , but was avoided by Shen Moli.

At this time, Xiao Ling, who had just run into the door, also grabbed him and persuaded him, "My lord, let's go out and wait! It's not appropriate for you to stay here."

"You guys get out! Get out! Don't disturb me to treat your uncle "

Shen Moli didn't listen to persuasion at all, and kicked the two out willfully, closed the door tightly, turned around and sat by the bed, rubbed medicine on his lover, and asked, "System, hurry up and heal Ah Shang."

[ Alright, Master Host. ]

After finishing speaking, a white light appeared all over Blind Yang's body, which dissipated after a while. Although the scars on his body hadn't healed, the internal injuries were basically fine. Only then did Shen Moli feel relieved, and carefully smeared his lover's whole body. Before he had time to put on clothes for the other party, he saw him open his eyes.

Shen Moli exclaimed in surprise: "Are you awake? How do you feel? Is there any pain?"

Blind Yang's hands touched the soft bedding, and he knew that this was no longer the firewood room of the Yang family. He hurriedly touched the quilt to cover his naked upper body, and asked, "Where is this? Why am I here?"

Shen Moli held his hand and said warmly: "This is the other courtyard of Shenjiazhuang. From now on, I am your fiancé, you should take good care of your wounds here, and we will get married next month when your wounds recover." Blind

Yang was so shocked that he even forgot to take out his held hand, and asked with a dull face. Said : "Married?!"

Shen Moli smiled and said: "Yes! Our Shen family asked someone to go to Yang's family to propose a marriage just now." Blind Yang asked in

confusion: "Why?"

Shen Moli took his hand and kissed it He took a sip and said, "Because I like you!"

Blind Yang quickly withdrew his hand in shock, and was a little flustered, and asked, "Why do you like me?"

Shen Moli said with a smile: "Maybe it's because of our predestined relationship in previous lives." I like you very much as soon as I see you. What about you? Do you like me too?"

Blind Yang turned his head expressionlessly and said, "I don't like it!"

Shen Moli said with a smile: "It doesn't matter, as long as I like you Now." Anyway, they will get married next month, so sooner or later Ah Shang will fall in love with him.

As for the Yang family who hurt his lover, he will not let go of any of them.

Taking advantage of his lover's loss of sight, Shen Moli slowly leaned over and kissed his lips, and secretly smiled.

Blind Yang hadn't finished digesting the fact that he was engaged to the brother in front of him, and his mind was still in a mess. When he was caught off guard, he was kissed, felt the other's wet lips, and heard the laughter beside his ears. His eyes widened, he was too shocked to say a word, but stammered: "You...you..."

Shen Moli stroked his hair, smiled and said: "Since I am your fiancé, for the convenience of addressing, I will call you A Shang from now on! How about it?"

Blind Yang refused: "No need!"

Seeing the other party's face Reluctantly, Shen Moli tilted his head and asked: "Or, do you prefer me to call you husband?" Blind

Yang quickly shook his head and said, "Let's call you A Shang!"

Shen Moli asked: "You know What are the two characters for the name I gave you?"

Blind Yang shook his head and said, "I can't read."

Although it was expected, Shen Moli still felt extremely distressed, and his voice became softer, and said: "It's okay, after your eyes are cured, I will teach you how to read and write, okay?"

Blind Yang said in surprise, "You want to help me cure your eyes?" Shen

Moli nodded and said, "Yes!"

What Li said before is actually a lie, because he doesn't know whether his lover's eyes can be cured by the medical skills of this world, and he doesn't know whether his lover's eyes are born like this. His initial plan was to let Dr. Xiao take a look at it first. If it can be cured, it will be better. If it can't be cured, he can ask a more skilled doctor to treat it. If it can't be cured, he can only let the system cure it.

Letting the system treat it is just a bad idea. Firstly, if Ah Shang's eyes suddenly healed, it will definitely attract suspicion; secondly, treating the eyes would consume more energy than treating internal injuries, so it is not cost-effective.

He had asked the system before, and learned that as long as he successfully absorbed the luck of the Destiny Child in this world, the system would have enough energy to wake up A-Shang, so if he could save energy, he was worried about what might happen. Insufficient system energy.

Hearing these words from Shen Moli's mouth, Blind Yang was not untouched, on the contrary, he seemed to hear the sound of his heartbeat, and the scene of spring blossoms seemed to appear in his mind. Although he didn't know what it was like to have flowers blooming in spring, his ups and downs calmed down instantly, and he felt that he should trust the other party.

The author has something to say: The Mo Dao OP sounds good, and I have gone through it several times. I am looking forward to it, and it is beautiful and rich.