chapter 22

On the day when Yin Moshang arranged the wedding, Mrs. Tai called him away for more than an hour, and released him after she said something during the period.

It is said that Mrs. Tai did not express any objection to her son marrying a son from another family, and the whole family knew that Shen Moli's becoming the general's wife was a certainty. .

Especially those stewards and servants who bullied him with the backing of Feng Shuangqi were even more trembling and uneasy about this, and they were even more afraid that Shen Moli would seek revenge from them.

Among them, represented by Li Daniu, this person tends to follow others, in order to curry favor with Feng Shuangqi, he punished many servants who disobeyed his discipline, and now he learned that Shen Moli, who was threatened and punished by him, actually favored the real master of the general's mansion , the wife of the general who is about to become a justifiable general, became more and more panicked, living like a year, walking on thin ice.

Sure enough, within a day, he heard that Feng Shuangqi was sent to the barracks by the general to train hard because of provoking the future general's wife.

What followed was that the butler personally brought someone to beat him a hundred times with a stick, beat him half to death, and dragged him out of the mansion to sell him.

The rest of the people who had bullied Shen Moli more or less were also punished, sold, or blamed, so that everyone in the General's Mansion understood Shen Moli's position in Yin Moshang's heart, and they were even more afraid to do so. Neglect, every time I see Shen Moli, I am respectful and respectful, not daring to show the slightest bit of contempt or disrespect.

Therefore, before Shen Moli had time to make a move, he found that the stewards and servants who were against him had been dealt with one by one, and there was no room for him to intervene.

Shen Moli who was bored suddenly puffed up his cheeks. Although he felt a little relieved, it was not as refreshing as cleaning up the people himself. He hadn't had time to see those people's miserable appearance.

However, after being depressed for a while, he put these emotions behind him and reluctantly accepted Yin Moshang's favor.

Especially seeing those servants who used to be sneering at him, but now seeing him like a mouse seeing a cat, I feel very comfortable.

Anyway, he is also the chairman of a large group now, and he is beaten and scolded at will if people don't say anything here, no one can accept this psychological gap.

As for Feng Shuangqi, although Shen Moli knew that Ah Shang drove him to the barracks, he also knew that it was only temporary, because Feng Shuangqi would come back sooner or later. Give up, unless you make an unforgivable mistake.

Therefore, the matter of dealing with the male protagonist should have been done slowly. He was not discouraged because Feng Shuangqi did not get a more severe punishment. Anyway, the only jade pendant that could prove the other party's background was destroyed by himself. Eighteen years later, he should His identity would not be easily found out by Snow Country.

As long as he is the young master of the general's mansion one day, and is controlled by him to be rounded and flattened by his hands one day, and accumulate over time, he will not believe that he can't deal with him.

On the other side, Feng Shuangqi, after being driven down the mountain by Yin Moshang, was dragged from the bed by the guards, stuffed into a carriage by the guards, and sent to the military camp outside the city less than half an hour before he could call a doctor to treat his wounds. up.