chapter 8

The news that Concubine Chen was demoted as Jieyu because of her misbehavior, harming the concubines in the harem, spread throughout the court within a day.

Concubine Chen's father was a great general of the current court. When he heard about this, he immediately met with the Holy Majesty to intercede for Su Xichen. Fang Zhiming expelled him from the palace and asked him to face the wall at home and think about his mistakes.

Yin Moshang has been in power for more than ten years, with great dignity, and the rest of the courtiers are afraid of provoking Tianwei's anger, so they dare not speak too much.

In the crown prince's womb, half an hour after Yin Moshang made the decree, the crown prince Yin Lizhao got the shocking news. He was shocked for a moment, and rushed to Zilanxuan without stopping, but was stopped by the imperial guards guarding here When he came down, he said angrily, "This palace is the prince, you wait to get out of the way!" The

two guards at the door looked at each other, then took their weapons away, allowing Yin Lizhao to drive straight in.

Su Xichen was squatting on the ground with her hair disheveled. The colorful palace clothes on her body, the jewels on her head, the jade bracelets on her hands, and the pearl necklace around her neck were all taken off. No more glory.

Yin Lizhao stepped forward, knelt down, and frowned, calling out: "Mother Concubine."

Su Xichen slowly raised his head, the lost look in his eyes revived, hugged him, and said, "Zhaoer, save Mother Concubine." , mother concubine doesn't want to stay here for a moment, you intercede to the emperor for mother concubine, and say that the concubine knows his mistake, let him release me, restore my honor, and let me return to Chenxi Palace, I will definitely Make up your mind!"

Yin Lizhao grabbed her shoulders, pushed her away, stood up, and said coldly: "I told you to stay in Chenxi Palace in peace and order, and don't provoke the people around Father. No. It's all right now, if you don't say anything about being demoted, I'm afraid you won't even be able to keep my position as the crown prince."

Su Xichen roared in pain: "What can I do? The Holy Majesty has been on the throne for more than ten years, and he has never favored the concubines in the harem, and even rarely visited my palace. I can't bear this kind of pain. How can a little eunuch You can get the favor of the Holy One, but the daughter of my great general can't? I have been waiting for him for so many years, why is he so heartless?" If she can react in time and stop that bitch in Chenxi Palace, it will not be too late. What happened today, she regretted it!

Yin Lizhao frowned and asked, "Beloved? Who did you listen to?"

Su Xichen finally calmed down a little, and asked back, "Isn't it? The little eunuch said it himself, saying that the Holy Majesty was from the first day he arrived at the Ganquan Palace. His Majesty favored him at that time, and when he left, He even gave him a fox fur. If I don't act first, will he not take away His Majesty's heart and climb on top of my head to do his best?"

Yin Lizhao shook his head in disappointment and said: "Even I have never heard of this, how can you easily listen to other people's rumors? Even so, you should not deal with that person openly, but secretly find a scapegoat and kill him Why do you do it yourself?"

Su Xichen wept softly and said, "But before I dealt with those concubines, the Holy Majesty never said anything, I thought he still had some affection for me, but now for a little eunuch, he actually took it all away. I'm not reconciled to losing my position!"

Yin Lizhao pointed at the key point, and said, "That's because he doesn't care about those women at all. He's just a eunuch, and his father can dote on him as much as he likes, and he can't have any heirs anyway. After a hundred years, you still have to pass on the throne to me, why are you in such a hurry?"