chapter 35

Shen Moli looked at the dirty little hamster in his hand, and said with a fake smile: "Xiaobao, didn't you run away? Why did you come back? What are you looking for?" Okay, I accidentally saw the hamster crawling all the way from downstairs to upstairs in the van, and walked through several rooms dodgingly. Looking at the flexible figure and small back, he was maliciously looking at the little hamster. As soon as he reached the door of the box, he stretched out a hand and caught it.

However, Yin Moshang is not very familiar with this hamster's body now, so he was caught easily. At first, he thought he had encountered a bad guy, and was almost frightened and screamed. When he found out that it was Shen Moli, he immediately became quiet When I came down, I saw that the other party asked me about my disappearance. Although I was not the real culprit for running away, I just took the blame, and the other party couldn't understand my words, but I still couldn't help explaining: "Chirp... "

A Li, this king did not run away, although I don't know why I turned into a hamster, but don't worry, this king will always stay by your side, not going anywhere, tomorrow I will come to watch the moon when I return to the palace I'm looking for you, okay?

Of course, Shen Moli couldn't understand a word, so he went up to the third floor with Yin Moshang in his hand, and walked into his bedroom.

Seeing that he ignored him, Yin Moshang didn't dare to move, but was held in Shen Molixu's hand obediently. He didn't get anxious until he saw the other party open the iron cage, and shouted in a hasty voice: "Chirp, chirp... ..."

A Li, what are you going to do? Are you going to imprison this king again?

Shen Moli flicked Yin Moshang's little head, sneered, and threatened: "You are so courageous! You have learned to play tricks, I don't care if you are a hamster or not, since I bought it, I will It's your master, if you dare to run away again, your legs will be broken, do you hear?"

Yin Moshang looked at his dangerous eyes, couldn't help shivering, immediately expressed his loyalty, and stretched out his two arms before he could think carefully. Rubbing his fingers with his paw, he called flatteringly: "Chirp..."

Ah Li, this king said that he would not escape, so why don't you imprison him?

Shen Moli was not moved by his coquettish appearance, but ruthlessly threw him into the iron cage, locked it carefully, patted the cage, and warned: "Stay in it well, and I will return it to you when I come back from work." Take a shower, you're all dirty and ugly." Then he walked out without any hesitation, and closed the door.

Yin Moshang yelled a few more times, seeing that the other party was unmoved and did not stop at all, so he could only fidget and turn back and forth in the iron cage, and then stood upright and scratched the small iron lock with his small body, stunned. It was because he couldn't find a way out that he finally gave up.

Lie on the ground sullenly for a while, feeling a little hungry. Seeing a delicate small bowl with a few peanuts in the cage, I crawled over to hug a round peanut, took a bite out of my mind, and found that I had eaten it. Sand, looking down, only to find that the two paws were stained with black soil, and quickly poohed a few times, spitting out all the things in his mouth.

Yin Moshang threw away the peanut caught in his claws in disgust, glanced at the door sullenly, and continued to lie on his stomach without love, waiting for Shen Moli's return alone, looking especially pitiful.

After waiting for nearly an hour, Yin Moshang felt that he was about to starve into a piece of dried meat, only then did he hear footsteps coming from outside, moved his round ears, and quickly stood up and looked over, it was so nice to see Shen Mo Li pushed the door open and entered, his emotions finally became high, he quickly grabbed the small iron pillar with his two small claws, and called out in a thin voice: "Chirp, chirp..."

Ah Li, you are finally back, Serve me quickly to take a bath, and then serve me a meal after bathing.

Shen Moli put a basin of water by the table, took out the key to open the iron door, grabbed Yin Moshang and threw him into the water, and said with disgust: "Xiaobao, where have you been? This body is too dirty It's so dark, I don't know what it's stuck on."

As soon as he fell into the water, Yin Moshang's size instantly shrunk by half, he used his two paws to thump vigorously in the basin, and saw Shen Moli stretching out his hand Come over, and hastily swam pitifully over to hug him tightly, not forgetting to retort: ​​"Chirp..."

It wasn't this king who did it, how would this king know?

However, Yin Moshang can only continue to take the blame, and he doesn't know when he will be rehabilitated.

Although Shen Moli's eyes were extremely disgusted, he still patiently scrubbed away the filth from his whole body little by little, touched Yin Moshang's whole body without knowing it, and even laughed at him when he washed his lower body. Said: "Haha, Xiaobao, your Chichi is so cute, it's only as big as a grain of rice."

Yin Moshang lay in Shen Moli's palm, covering his face with his paws, feeling ashamed to see others, With his eyes closed, he pretended that all this was just a dream, as if deceiving his ears, and hypnotized himself: This is not my king's body, my king's is not so small.

Shen Moli played with the hamster enthusiastically for a while, and suddenly became depressed again. He put Yin Moshang on the towel to dry off the water, poked his little head, and said depressedly: "I don't know when I will see you again." Ah Shang, those two guards in the palace are snobbish, and they didn't even hand over a invitation to me for taking the benefits of my son, so I will definitely vent my anger when I have a chance, Xianggu, Lanshou!"

Yin Moshang moved He moved his ears, and when he heard this, he suddenly became angry. He didn't expect that Ah Li would encounter such a thing. It seems that the palace needs to be rectified, and these guards are too bold.

However, he completely forgot the previous order to the butler that 'do not accept invitations'.