chapter 82

In order to cure his lover's eyes, Shen Moli asked Dr. Xiao to have an examination first. The diagnosis showed that Ah Shang's eyes were not incurable, but Dr. Xiao's ability was limited, and several methods were tried, but they still didn't work. Please ask for a new one. It can only be cured by a skilled doctor.

In order to find a doctor with better medical skills, Shen Moli had no choice but to ask Shen Moyun for help, and asked him to send someone to the capital to find the most skilled doctor. He was almost affected by the harem battle, so in order to protect his safety, he had to resign from the palace and sit in the largest medical center in the capital.

In order to invite Dr. Xu to come out of the mountain, Shen Moyun spent a lot of effort to get the other party to agree to leave the capital and come to the mountain village to meet Ah Shang.

On the day Dr. Xu came to the mountain village, to show respect, Shen Moyun personally went out to welcome him and set up a table of delicious food for him. Naturally, Shen Moli was also by his side.

Shen Moyun was actually a bit reluctant in his heart, all he did was for the sake of his brother's happiness, and if the other party hadn't tried his best to please him and begged him for that blind man, he wouldn't have made any effort It's not good to go to the capital thousands of miles away to invite people.

Dr. Xu is a rather serious person, and his words and deeds are relatively well-behaved. He didn't drink a drop of wine from the beginning to the end, and he turned a blind eye to the big fish and meat on the table. He only ate a plate of vegetarian dishes in front of him. A bowl of rice, let Shen Moyun take him to see the patient.

Seeing that he put down the bowl and chopsticks so quickly, Shen Moyun asked in surprise: "Doctor Xu, is the food not to your liking?"

Doctor Xu sat upright and shook his head and said, "That's not the case, Patriarch Shen's hospitality is very considerate, but in the old man's heart, sick Talent is the most important thing."

Shen Moyun and Shen Moli couldn't help admiring them even more, and quickly led them to another courtyard.

When everyone entered the yard, they saw A-Shang wandering back and forth in the yard with a cane, as if he was familiar with the layout of the yard, and a servant followed behind him, reminding him to be careful of his steps from time to time.

At this time, Ah Shang suddenly stopped and turned to this side, as if he sensed that someone had entered the yard.

Shen Moli hurried up to greet him, held Ah Shang's hand with a smile, and began to ask for warmth, "Ah Shang, there is a wind blowing in the yard, why don't you wear an extra dress? Have you had lunch yet? I brought some pastries over , I made it myself, and I will keep it for you to eat when you are hungry."

A Shang has long been accustomed to it, shook his head and said: "I am not cold, is there a visitor?"

Shen Moli replied: "It is my elder brother, There is also a doctor he invited from the capital, surnamed Xu."

Ah Shang nodded to the two of them and said, "Brother, Doctor Xu." The

two also greeted each other.

Shen Moyun also brought Dr. Xu over. He stared at Shen Moli holding Ah Shang's hand tightly, and coughed expressionlessly with his hand on his lips.

Shen Moli didn't seem to notice his hint, and said in surprise: "Brother, don't you catch a cold? It happens that Dr. Xu is here, why don't you let Dr. Xu show you?"

Shen Moyun put down his hands and said: " I'm reminding you to pay attention to your behavior."

Shen Moli rolled his eyes and ignored him, but said to Doctor Xu: "Doctor Xu, let's go into the room first! Please show Ah Shang first.

" ! Shen Moli led Ah Shang into the house.

At this time, Dr. Xu looked thoughtfully at Ah Shang's whole body, followed him into the room without saying a word, and then asked, "Mr. Shen, I don't know what your lord's name is? Where are the parents ? Where is the family?"

It's a bit impolite to ask other people's parents and family background as soon as they meet, but Ah Shang didn't care much after hearing this, and Shen Moli's eyes flashed when he heard this. After a while, he said with a puzzled face: "Ah Shang was picked up by the Yang family from outside. He has no name and does not know where his home is. What does Doctor Xu mean by this?"

Doctor Xu said with a rare apology. : "I'm sorry, maybe I've made a mistake. The old man just feels that this gentleman looks familiar, so he's a little excited."

Shen Moli showed a suddenly realized expression, nodded and said: "So that's it! Could it be that Dr. Xu has been to Linshan Town before?" Dr.

Xu shook his head and said: "I have never been here!"

I have stayed in Linshan Town from the beginning to the end of the year, and I have never gone out. I am afraid that Dr. Xu has admitted his mistake. Forgive me for guessing, the reason why you feel that Ah Shang seems to have known each other is not because there are people you know who look like Ah Shang Someone similar?"

Doctor Xu seemed to be recalling the past, but when he came back to his senses, he changed the subject and said, "We will discuss this matter later, sir, please stretch out your hand and let this old man feel your pulse. "

Please, doctor!" Ah Shang sat on a chair, rolled up his sleeves and put his hands flat in front of Dr. Xu.

Dr. Xu put his fingers on Ah Shang's wrist, and breathlessly began to examine the pulse.

Regarding the conversation between Dr. Xu and Shen Moli just now, Shen Moyun and Ah Shang were at a loss, and had no idea what they meant.

Shen Moli, on the other hand, looked at Dr. Xu nervously. He saw that Dr. Xu frowned for a while, then calmed down for a while, and his heart was also fluctuating.

A-Shang seemed to sense his nervousness, he held his hand involuntarily, and comforted him: "Don't worry, Dr. Xu will definitely have a solution."

Shen Moli nodded and said: "I know."

After a while, Dr. Xu withdrew his hand, and said seriously: "This gentleman's condition is quite serious, and it is really difficult to cure."

Shen Moli hurriedly asked: "Isn't even Dr. Xu helpless?"

Dr. Xu suddenly laughed and rubbed his hands Beard said: "It's not helpless. If someone else encounters it, there is no possibility of healing, but the old man is fully sure."

Shen Moli immediately heaved a sigh of relief and laughed.

Ah Shang also eased his expression, clenched Shen Moli's fingers even more tightly, and said, "After that, I will trouble Dr. Xu."

After that, the servants in the other courtyard began to get busy, and Shen Moyun also hurriedly ordered people to go back to Shenjiazhuang to get all the precious medicinal materials for backup. If there is no medicine in the prescription, go to the pharmacy in the town to buy it, and if you can't buy it in the town, go to the county. buy online.

In short, he just gathered all the medicinal materials together.

Dr. Xu's treatment plan is very cumbersome. It takes half a year for oral administration and external application plus medicated bath to be effective. Dr. Xu's medicine hall is also busy with affairs, so it is impossible to stay in Linshan Village all the time.

Therefore, Dr. Xu took a few days to prepare all the medicines for half a year, handed over the usage method to Shen Moli and several other servants, and rushed back to the capital.

Shen Moli thought that Ah Shang's eyes could be cured after getting married, but he didn't expect to wait half a year. Although he was a little bit hopeful, he was very much looking forward to his lover's eyes recovering. He also hoped that his lover could see him with his own eyes. Applying medicine and dipping for the other party for the earth, spending most of the time on the lover is never tired of it.

Because of the treatment, Ah Shang's eyes are now covered with medicine and covered with a piece of gauze every day, and he can feel a burning and tingling sensation every day.

Although it was very difficult, but with Shen Moli's company, he could continue to persevere.

The day of getting married is approaching quietly. On this day, Ah Shang was woken up early, dressed in a red wedding dress by his servants, and even the gauze covering his eyes was replaced with a piece of red silk. Her long hair was tied into a bun, a jade crown was worn, and a light layer of makeup was applied to her face while being dazed.

Then, Ah Shang was stuffed into a sedan chair and carried to Shenjiazhuang in a daze.

The beating of gongs and drums along the way attracted many villagers to watch.

It was supposed to be on horseback, but because Ah Shang was blind, the Shen family was worried that something would happen to him on horseback, so they had to use a sedan chair instead.

A-Shang knew that only younger brothers could sit in the bridal sedan chair, and knew his own situation, but he didn't feel any humiliation. He never cared about the abuse and indifference of the past twenty years, so how could he care about such a small thing? Woolen cloth?

On this side, Shen Moli was also pulled up from the bed early in the morning. After washing up, he put on an exquisite red wedding dress, a jade crown, and a layer of light makeup, and was surrounded by everyone He walked to the gate, waited for a while, and saw the welcoming team walking over here carrying a bridal sedan chair.

At this time, Shenjiazhuang was full of guests and guests. Under the booing of the crowd, Shen Moli opened the car curtain with excitement, led A-Shang out from inside, and carefully guarded him all the way to the hall , worshiped heaven and earth under the witness of everyone.

At the wedding scene, not only the friends from the Shen family's business field rushed over, but the villagers of Linshan Village also sat on the seats with their families and mouths, drooling over the delicious food in front of them.

It was the first time for the villagers to visit Shenjiazhuang, and they saw that the Shen family had a big business, and they were a little cautious for a while, without a word from the owner, even if the children were so greedy that they would not dare to pick up chopsticks.

For such a big event as the Shen family's recruiting, the Yang family naturally followed, and Yang Xiuwen would not be absent. Seeing that his sweetheart was about to marry a blind man, he finally couldn't help standing up from the bench.

Yang Li, who had been guarding him strictly from the beginning to the end, grabbed him and scolded: "Yang Xiuwen, sit down for me. This is the Shen family, not a place where you should be ashamed."

All the other guests sat down On the seat, only Yang Xiuwen stood up, especially conspicuous in the whole courtyard, everyone turned their eyes to this side, expecting what kind of joke he would make.

Yang Xiuwen looked at Shen Moli with scorching eyes, gnashing his teeth with hatred for A-Shang.

He found out that he was a gay when he was very young. In order not to be ridiculed by others, he tried every means to cover up the fact that he was a gay. He thought that he would die alone, but he didn't expect that an accident made him travel to this world. Ji's world, so that he finally doesn't have to take pains to hide his sexuality.

When he saw Shen Moli at the first sight, he fell in love with her, and had the idea of ​​marrying her back home. He thought that the reason God let him travel to this world was for him to meet Shen Moli. He felt that he must be the protagonist in this world, even though he knew that Shen Moli had a fiancé, he didn't give up this idea.

By chance, Yang Xiuwen discovered that Wang Anlun and others were ambiguous, so he tricked Shen Moli into breaking their adulterous relationship, and made himself Shen Moli's savior.

He thought that after Shen Moli knew that he had saved him, he would definitely agree with him out of gratitude, and felt that the matter was a certainty, but he didn't expect that the good thing was ruined by blind Yang.

During this period of time, he thought of many ways, whether it was to find out the fire protection of Shen's other courtyard, create rumors about him and Shen Moli, or bribe other courtyard's servants to seduce the blind man, all of them failed without exception. , I also provoked a show, and almost got canceled in the imperial examination.

However, he was really not reconciled, and even though he saw Shen Moli and the two worshiping in person, he didn't give up the idea of ​​destroying it.

Even if you are married, you can still reconcile. He didn't believe that after the blind man's eyes were healed, he would be able to endure the temptations outside and not have any thoughts of cheating. The blind man can't do anything except look good. He believes that as long as the time goes by, Shen Moli will definitely get tired of each other.

At that time, he will naturally be able to take advantage of the situation, not only can he embrace the beautiful woman, but after the imperial examination, he can also use the power of the Shen family to gain a firm foothold in the court, and it is easy to be promoted to the prime minister all the way.

Thinking of this, Yang Xiuwen's mood finally improved a lot, and he sat back under Yang Li's tugging.

Naturally, Shen Moli didn't know what the male lead was thinking, and even if he knew, he wouldn't care. He finished the worship smoothly, pulled Ah Shang to stand up, and the two drank a cup of wine on the spot, and greeted the audience together under Shen Moyun's gesture. The guests toasted.

The guests also started to move their chopsticks.

From the beginning to the end, Shen Moli did not toast to the Yang family's table. Even if Yang Xiuwen wanted to have a word with the other party, he couldn't find a chance. In the end, he could only be dragged away by Yang Li's family.

After working for a long time, all the guests finally dispersed. Shen Moli and Ah Shang were helped back to their new house.

Although Shen Moli was drunk, he walked very steadily and was very clear-headed, but Ah Shang was different. He still drank very little in this life, and he wobbled along the way, and he couldn't even walk steadily. At that time, he fell limply on the bed and only gave a little response after screaming several times. Obviously, his consciousness was not very clear.

Shen Moli asked people to prepare a bucket of hot water, sent everyone out, smelled the smell of alcohol on his body, took off his coat in disgust, went to the bed and leaned down, pinching his lover's tall nose, He smiled and said: "Ah Shang, wake up, don't sleep, we will have a bridal chamber later." The

flushed A Shang turned his head, groped with both hands and hugged Shen Moli's waist, and pushed him down on the bed , muttered: "The bridal chamber...I want the bridal chamber..."

After that, he pouted and kissed Shen Moli, but because he couldn't see, he didn't kiss at the right position at all, didn't he ? Kissing to the top of the head, that is, to the chin, or to the ears and nose, making Shen Moli drool all over his face.

Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry at once, he hugged his lover's neck, turned over and pressed him under him, lowered his head to kiss his restless lips, and began to suck until he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Shen Moli pulled Ah Shang's hands away and called people in. After they filled the tub with hot water, they pulled Ah Shang up to take a bath, and then fed him a bowl of hangover soup. Sober up a lot.

Shen Moli couldn't wait to overwhelm his lover, he tossed and turned all night, and successfully ate him into his mouth, then rubbed his waist and embraced him and fell asleep.