chapter 43

The Prince Regent was born as a legitimate son, and he was the darling of his father and mother when he was young. He was used to growing up since he was a child. After his parents passed away, the emperor's elder brother also obeyed him after he ascended the throne. He wanted the stars to pick the stars and the moon Picking the moon, after the emperor's brother passed away, most of the power in the court was handed over to him, and no one dared to provoke him, so Yin Moshang's temper naturally became much stronger.

Although after becoming the regent, in order to become a role model in the court, his temper has been slightly restrained, but inside he is still the arrogant and fearless little prince, and he is also very stubborn and protective.

Because of Fu Shuhua's incident, Yin Wenyao finally knew that the regent was still the same regent, so he let go of his dignity and begged him, even if he could not alleviate the crime, he hoped at least to keep Fu Shuhua in the court.

After all, Yin Moshang still cared about the ties between uncle and nephew, so he naturally knew that the little emperor should not be pushed into a hurry, and at the same time, he also knew that the relationship between him and Fu Shuhua was extraordinary, so after a little thought, he decided on Fu Shuhua's way out.

Therefore, after three days of unemployment, Fu Shuhua was assigned by an imperial decree to be a host and guest cleaning department in the Ministry of Rites, mainly in charge of guest ceremonies and reception of foreign guests. Not to mention the lack of real power, the key is that the Minister of Rites is still the regent, and he is sent around every day, doing trivial chores.

Fu Shuhua was having a hard time, and Yin Moshang was naturally much happier, and his attitude towards Shen Moli was back to the past, and the trace of concealed displeasure disappeared completely.

After Fu Shuhua and his cronies fell from power, the system absorbed half of the luck from Destiny's Child, and after converting it into energy, it consolidated Yin Moshang's soul, and extracted the soul fragments left over from the injury in the little hamster's body and incorporated them into the body. Inside the Regent's body.

Since then, Yin Moshang has never possessed the little hamster at night again.

Shen Moli feels very regretful that he can no longer see the hamster version of his lover. After all, Ah Shang's behavior after becoming a hamster is so cute and cute, so he can't help teasing each other badly. Let him become angry from embarrassment, and it is actually a kind of enjoyment to see his lover shy.

However, he also knew that health was the most important thing, so he still listened to the system's opinion, and at the same time, after seeking the system's consent, he also told Ah Shang about this matter without reservation, including the system's matters, but he was selective. He concealed the modern affairs, and only said that he kept the memory of the previous two lives.

Although they met each other not long ago, and this incident was so bizarre and unbelievable, Yin Moshang still chose to trust the other party without reservation. This strange event never happened again in the hamster.

In the blink of an eye, one month is gone, and the wedding date of Shen Moli and Yin Moshang is coming.

On this day, Shen Moli stayed up all night, and got up anxiously before dawn. Under the service of the people sent by the palace, he put on a prosperous red wedding dress, and was rushed from the palace just as the auspicious time arrived. The regent walked out of the Moon Tower with his arms in his arms, and the two left happily, followed by a mighty group of people, each beating gongs and drums, with joyful faces, and dozens of maids carried big red baskets and sprinkled a lot of them to the crowd on the side of the road. Lots of copper coins and sweets, and dozens of boxes of dowry were lined up from the street to the end of the street, all eyes were crimson, dazzled the eyes of the people in the city.

The welcoming team ran a full circle around the entire imperial city before returning to the palace to worship heaven and earth.

On this day, all the dignitaries, dignitaries and wealthy families in the capital rushed into the palace. The important ministers are all dragging their families and bringing important gifts.

And with so many people of high status, the housekeeper of the palace just welcomed them into the palace and handed them over to the servants or guest ministers to entertain them, but no one dared to say anything, let alone express their dissatisfaction.

When the regent led the princess into the gate of the palace, the little emperor was nowhere to be seen. Thinking of the fight between the two a few days ago, they thought that His Majesty would not be there today. Like most people, Shen Moli naturally did the same Thought.

Unexpectedly, when Shen Moli and Shen Moli were about to kneel down to worship the heaven and the earth, the little emperor's royal driver arrived.

Yin Moshang's face darkened suddenly, and Shen Moli also felt that the little emperor came at an inappropriate time. You said you would not come sooner or later, but you rushed here just when they were about to bow down. I don't know I thought it was to find fault sincerely.

Shen Moli squeezed Yin Moshang's palm as a comfort.

Yin Moshang restrained his displeasure instantly, and pulled Shen Moli out to welcome him. I just hope that the little emperor will be more peaceful and don't miss the auspicious time, otherwise he will make the other party feel overwhelmed.

Seeing Yin Moshang's expression at that moment, some attentive guests had different thoughts, and there were many people who watched the show silently.

Headed by the regent king and princess, all the guests followed behind to the gate, just in time to see the little emperor stepping down from the luxurious and majestic imperial chariot, and quickly walked up the steps, supported Yin Moshang, and said: "Today Since it is the emperor's uncle's wedding, there is no need to be too polite, and all the ministers should be flat!" The

crowd shouted: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Surrounded by the crowd, Yin Wenyao pulled Yin Moshang into the room with a smile on his face. Wang Fu said apologetically: "A few days ago, in order to prepare a congratulatory gift for the emperor's uncle and emperor's aunt, I specially drew a picture, and finally finished the work this morning, so I was a step late. The emperor's uncle and emperor's aunt will not Blame your nephew, right?"

Yin Moshang's eyes suddenly became darker, and he said two words expressionlessly: "Don't dare!"

Yin Wenyao's expression froze, and he didn't know how to answer, so he could only say: " Defu, bring my painting here."

The eunuch beside Yin Wenyao bowed and offered the long wooden box in his hand.

The little emperor opened the box, took out the painting and opened it, and put it in front of everyone, he said happily: "Uncle Emperor, Aunt Emperor, this painting I painted is called Hundred Sons and Thousands of Grandchildren. The royal family has been thinly populated in recent years." , I send this picture in the hope that the emperor's uncle can spread branches and leaves for the royal family, although the emperor's aunt is unable to give birth to children as a man, but if the emperor's uncle accepts a few side concubines, the palace will definitely have successors."

After hearing this, Yin Moshang and Shen Moli's faces turned dark. The rest of the guests also began to murmur. The little emperor knew that the princess was a man, and he brought a picture of hundreds of sons and thousands of grandchildren as a congratulatory gift. He was obviously here to make trouble. Isn't he afraid that the regent will get angry on the spot and drive him off the throne?

The little emperor answered a few words with a playful smile, patted his head again, and said: "Look at my nephew's excitement, I forgot about the business. The emperor's uncle and emperor's aunt haven't paid their respects just now, right? It's all my nephew's fault. Disturbed the wedding of the two elders, let's not talk, let's not talk, the emperor's uncle and aunt continued to worship, and continued to worship." Yin Moshang

stared at him coldly, and said in a cool tone, "Oh! ' with a sound.

Shen Moli said to Yin Wenyao with a half-smile: "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your concern." After finishing speaking, he pulled Yin Moshang to stand in the center of the hall and began to worship.

Before the little emperor came, Yin Moshang was smiling, but now his interest in getting married was ruined, and he wanted to slap him twice. Seeing Shen Moli looking at him soothingly, he could only force himself to hold back. Yue, finished the worship smoothly.

At this time, Yin Wenyao came up again, facing the cold eyes of the two, bit the bullet, and said with a smile: "Uncle Huang, Aunt Huang, I still have something to do, let's go first, and I won't stay for dinner." It's gone."

Yin Moshang snorted displeasedly, with an expression of 'get out of here'.

Shen Moli said with a non-smiling smile: "Send off Your Majesty, please walk slowly."

Yin Wenyao stuffed the congratulatory gift into the butler's hand, and led the palace people to drive back to the palace in a grandiose manner.

In front of everyone, Yin Moshang coldly ordered the butler: "Bring it to me and burn it."

Shen Moli grabbed his hand and stopped him: "Yaozhi wait a minute! This painting cannot be burned."

Yin Moshang frowned and said, "Why keep it?"

Shen Moli leaned over and whispered something in his ear, and saw the other party's eyes lit up, and then nodded happily.

So, early the next morning, Fu Shuhua received a picture of hundreds of sons and thousands of grandchildren from the Wangfu, which was drawn by His Majesty himself. There were also a few beautiful women who were the top names in Liufang Building. It is said that it was given to Lord Qing Lisi to be used as a concubine.

It is reasonable to say that it is a crime of deceiving the emperor to transfer the things bestowed by the emperor to others, but the regent has controlled the government for ten years and has a high position and power. Even if the little emperor knows about it, he can't do anything to him.

What's more, Yin Moshang and his wife did this just to dissuade Yin Wenyao and Fu Shuhua.

It is conceivable that after Yin Wenyao learned of this, he was furious on the spot. Yin Moshang's transfer of the imperial gift to others is the next thing. It is not important that the person who gave it is Fu Shuhua. The important thing is that the picture is a picture of a hundred sons and thousand grandchildren, and what is even more disgusting is that there are a few brothel women as gifts.

The relationship between Yin Wenyao and Fu Shuhua was not a secret in the entire capital, and those who knew about it knew what the regent's intentions were.

Using his own way to treat his body, Shen Moli's move was really enough to relieve his anger. After Yin Moshang knew the expressions of Yin Wenyao and Fu Shuhua, the anger that was pent up in his stomach finally vented out, and immediately Pull Shen Moli to continue the bridal chamber.

One pampered her, the other was naturally unscrupulous and unrestrained, the two spent two or three days on the bed before going out, which made the housekeeper of the palace worried all day long, almost thinking that the two of them fainted on the bed.

The author has something to say: I will enter V next Monday, and then I will update 10,000 words a day, and there will be a reverse V chapter. I hope everyone will join in, okay?