chapter 87 ↬ real world

This day happened to be Saturday, and Shen Moli and Yin Moshang agreed to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a marriage certificate before get off work. In order to free up this day, the two finished all their work in advance and did not go to work.

It was good at first, but there was a phone call early in the morning that suddenly called Shen Moli to the company, Yin Moshang's mood can be imagined.

Shen Moli was also quite depressed. When the call came, he and his lover were warming up under the covers and were about to get up and drive to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Now just hoping to get everything sorted out by noon!

Shen Moli quickly got up to wash up, finished the breakfast that the servant brought upstairs, picked up the leather bag, and pressed a kiss on Yin Moshang's forehead, and said: "When you get up later, remember to eat breakfast, I will serve you first." Let's go."

Yin Moshang hastily put down the bowls and chopsticks, got up and said, "I'll take you down!"

"No, if you have nothing to do, you can sleep for a while!"

Yin Moshang insisted on sending him to the living room door, and then went back to bed building.

Yin Mo Shangsheng spread out on the bed again without love, and was stunned for a while, suddenly not knowing what to do.

He originally wanted to go to the company with his lover, but after thinking about it, he should forget it, because every time he went, Ah Li didn't have the heart to deal with work, and every time he couldn't get off work on time, or he took the work home to deal with it. Especially inefficient.

At least have to wait until noon to go!

After thinking for a while, Yin Moshang suddenly thought of something he could do.

He put on his slippers and went to the bathroom to wash up. When he came to the kitchen, he found that there were only two scallions and a few eggs left in the refrigerator. He followed the housekeeper next to him and explained, "Master Yin, the farm will send out the vegetables soon." If you are in a hurry, I will call and urge you right away."

Yin Moshang shook his head and said, "Don't worry, I'll just go to the supermarket to buy it." The

housekeeper said again: "Then I'll find someone Let's go with you!"

Yin Moshang refused: "No, I can do it alone."

After finishing speaking, Yin Moshang went back to the bedroom, took out a set of red sportswear given to him by his previous lover from the closet, and put it on, and chose another pair of red sportswear. He scratched his hair in the mirror, and suddenly he looked younger by several years. At first glance, he looked like a handsome young man, completely different from the old man in a black formal suit with his hair combed rigidly behind his head.

After going out, Yin Moshang drove to the nearest large supermarket by himself. He entered the supermarket, pushed the shopping cart and walked straight to the meat, squeezed among a group of middle-aged aunts and started shopping. Standing out from the crowd, her super good looks attracted the attention of others.

Yin Moshang lowered his head and was carefully selecting the ribs when someone bumped his arm unexpectedly. He looked up, and a fat aunt in his forties or fifties looked at him with a smile, and silently moved to the other side.

But the fat aunt squeezed over again, touched his arm, and asked, "Young man, are you shopping alone?"

Yin Moshang glanced at her, feeling a little strange, but nodded silently, took Pick up a piece of ribs and ask the waiter to cut and weigh it, put it in the shopping cart and walk to the side where the live fish is sold.

When he didn't notice, the fat aunt followed him and continued to ask: "Young man, look like you, are you married? Why doesn't your wife go shopping with you?"

Yin Mo Shang said expressionlessly, "He's at work." The

fat aunt said in surprise, "Are you really married?"

Yin Moshang nodded again.

"That's it!" The fat aunt's expression was particularly disappointed, and she didn't continue to harass Yin Moshang, she turned around and went to another place with her shopping cart.

Seeing the fat aunt leaving, Yin Moshang secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly chose a grouper, intending to take it home and steam it.

Then, he went to the vegetable section and bought some ingredients and vegetables. During this period, he was accosted by several enthusiastic aunts. If he disagreed with him, he would introduce his daughter, granddaughter, niece, and niece to him, which caused Yin Moshang to see the aunt. Just want to run.

Yin Moshang doesn't usually go out to buy vegetables, and the vegetables at home are delivered from the farm every day, and occasionally he goes shopping with Shen Moli, so this is the first time he has encountered such a situation, and he has no other ideas. I just think the current aunt is really terrible!

Yin Moshang finally settled the bill and came out of the crowd. He didn't dare to delay at all. He returned home non-stop, glanced at his watch, and found that it was already ten o'clock in the morning, and there was no rest. All the servants were sent to work elsewhere.

While cleaning the ingredients, Yin Moshang turned on his mobile phone Baidu, read the recipes of sweet and sour pork ribs and steamed fish in detail, and remembered them in his heart. He washed the grouper several times according to the steps, and marinated them with cooking wine and salt. Cut some shredded ginger and sprinkle it on top, cut the scallion into sections and spread it on the bottom, then steam it in the pot.

Then, he picked up another pot and put it on the stove, washed the ribs and put them in the pot to cook.

After both dishes were cooked, Yin Moshang remembered that the rice hadn't been cooked yet, so he quickly scooped up a bowl of rice, washed it, put it in the rice cooker, and started to process other ingredients and vegetables in an orderly manner.

After he cooked the steamed fish and sweet and sour pork ribs, he made a sour cabbage and a seaweed egg drop soup. At this time, the white rice in the rice cooker was also ready.

Yin Moshang found an insulated bucket, put all the meals in it, and then cleaned up all the pots and pans in the kitchen. He checked the time, and it was already past eleven, so he quickly picked up his phone and gave Shen Mo a Telephone.

Shen Moli, who was busy in the office, picked up the phone and found that it was Yin Moshang calling, with a gentle smile on his face, he immediately connected and asked, "Ah Shang, do you miss me?"

Yin Moshang's face There was also a slight smile on his face, and he said to the other end of the phone: "Well, I miss you. Don't order takeaway for a while, I've already cooked the meal, and I'll send it to you right away."

Shen Moli was pleasantly surprised: "You cook yourself? That's great. I've almost handled the affairs here. After dinner, we can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau together. Remember to dress nicely."

Yin Moshang nodded. "Well."

Shen Moli instructed again: "When you arrive at the company later, remember to call me, I will go downstairs to pick you up, don't run around, you know?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Don't worry Right! I know!"

Yin Moshang hung up the phone, went to the bedroom and began to choose clothes, after picking and choosing, he finally took a set of stereotyped black formal clothes and changed into them, and put some jelly water on his fluffy hair, and combed it neatly. Meticulous, he touched his chin in the mirror, and then picked up the razor to shave off the stubble.

After looking at his face, he was still not satisfied, so he picked up the face cream that he didn't use very much and applied it, sprayed some perfume on his body, picked up a pair of leather shoes from the shoe cabinet and put them on, opened the drawer and put him and Shen After finding out Li Li's household registration book and ID card and putting them in his purse, he left the bedroom and went downstairs, picked up the thermos bucket and went to the underground garage.

There are many famous cars in the underground garage of the Shen family, ranging from Rolls-Royce to BMW and Mercedes-Benz, in all kinds of colors. It is rare for Yin Moshang to choose a red Ferrari that has never been driven before. The gas pedal opened and went out.

Yin Moshang drove the car to the downstairs of the company, gave Shen Moli a call, then drove the car to the parking lot and parked it, then walked into the lobby with the thermos bucket to wait for others.

The little girl who was sitting at the front desk facing the computer suddenly raised her head, and saw a tall and handsome handsome man standing directly in front of her, she was taken aback for a moment, stood up and asked, "This handsome man, are you waiting for someone?" ? Who are you looking for? Do you want me to rush you?"

Yin Moshang refused, "No, I'll call for Chairman Shen, and he'll be here in a while." The

little girl took a paper cup and took a glass of water from the back In front of Yin Moshang, he smiled and said, "Guest, please drink a glass of water! There are chairs over there, you can sit and wait."

"Thank you!" Yin Moshang took the paper cup and took a sip, but still stood still and glanced at the elevator from time to time.

After a while, an elegant young man came out of the elevator in a hurry, walked straight to Yin Moshang, and said respectfully: "Sorry, Young Master Yin, I kept you waiting, the chairman is talking about something with a guest. It's not convenient to come down, so let me take Yin Shao up."

Yin Moshang was a little disappointed, but he didn't mind, he just said: "It's okay."

Then, Wen Ziqing took Yin Moshang into the elevator and went straight to the elevator. up the top floor.

The little girl at the front desk opened her mouth wide and watched the two disappear into the elevator. She wiped her face vigorously, bumped into the colleague next to her, and said, "Did you see that? The handsome man just now is so handsome. Carrying a thermos bucket, it looks like he is here to deliver meals, I dare to conclude that this person must have an affair with our chairman." The

colleague said disapprovingly: "What is all the fuss about? Our chairman is handsome and rich. Someone came to the company to chase after the chairman, and finally left in disgrace." The

little girl insisted: "This person is different, the chairman must be interested in this handsome guy, otherwise Wen Tezhu would not have come downstairs to pick him up in person."

The colleague didn't want to say more, but just nodded perfunctorily: "Okay, what you said is right."

At the same time, Wen Ziqing sent Yin Moshang to the chairman's office, poured him a glass of water, and said: "Young Master Yin, please wait for a while. The chairman is in the reception room next to him. He will come over after a while."

Yin Moshang nodded and said, "I see, you can go to work first!"

"Okay, I'll be right there In the office opposite, if Young Master Yin has any orders, just call me." Wen Ziqing nodded and left.

Yin Moshang looked at the office for a while, stood up uncontrollably, opened the door and walked out. After seeing that there was no one around, he walked lightly to the door of the reception room next to him, twisted the handle, and opened a thin slit to go in. Looking around, I happened to see two women sitting opposite Shen Moli, one was a middle-aged woman, wearing a white formal suit, with a beautiful appearance, the other was about twenty years old, wearing a pink lace embroidered dress, long So cute and lovely.

Just as Yin Moshang was about to quietly close the door and go back to the office, he suddenly heard the middle-aged woman say: "Shen Dong, a young Yingjie, took over this huge Shen Group as soon as he graduated, and made the business flourish. A dude who knows how to eat, drink, and have fun is much better. Mr. Shen is twenty years old this year, right? He must not have a girlfriend yet, right? To tell you the truth, my precious daughter just graduated from college and is exactly one year younger than you. Well-behaved, there are many suitors around her, but she doesn't like any of them. This time, I heard that I'm going to see Mr. Shen, and I'll come with him life and death. I just want to get to know you. I think it's getting late now, Mr. Shen. Can you do me a favor and have lunch with us?"

The girl who was being held by the middle-aged woman lowered her head shyly, she raised her eyelids and glanced at Shen Moli, her cheeks were stained with a couple of pinks, and she was right at first glance. Shen Moli was interested.

Shen Moli shook his head and said: "No need, Mr. Yang, I have something to do later." The

middle-aged woman raised her eyebrows and asked: "What? Is Chairman Shen embarrassed?"

Shen Moli said: "No, I have already... ...."

Yin Moshang's mood was not much better, his brain became hot, and he pushed the door open.

The three people sitting on the sofa immediately looked back, and saw a handsome young man with a livid complexion standing at the door, looking at this side with burning eyes.

When Shen Moli found out that it was Yin Moshang, he was stunned for a moment, and said in surprise, "Ah Shang? Why are you here?"

Yin Moshang walked over expressionlessly, looked down at Shen Moli, and said, "Ah Li, it's time for us to eat, and the food will be cold in a while."

The middle-aged woman looked at Yin Moshang in surprise, and asked, "Mr. Shen, I wonder if this is..."

Shen Moli stood up and took Yin Moshang's hand, and introduced, "I'm sorry, Both of you, this is Mr. Yin from Haolida." The

middle-aged woman suddenly realized, she just nodded, and Shen Moli added: "It is also my fiance, we are going to get a marriage certificate this afternoon."

The girl next to her raised her head in shock and looked at the two of them in a daze, her eyes gradually turning red.

When Yin Moshang heard these words, he instantly became happy.

The expression on the middle-aged woman's face froze, and after a while, she smiled and said: "So that's the case! Then we won't bother you, let's leave!"

Shen Moli nodded and said: "Okay, if there is another follow-up What's the problem, Mr. Yang is welcome again!"

After speaking, the middle-aged woman grabbed the contract on the table and walked out with the girl in one hand.

Yin Moshang followed Shen Moli and sent the two to the elevator door, finally heaved a sigh of relief, took his lover back to the office, washed his hands, took out the food and put it on the table, and took a piece of food for Shen Moli The pork ribs greeted: "Ah Li, can you taste it?"

Shen Moli couldn't wait to take a bite, immediately gave a thumbs up, and praised: "Sweet and sour, the meat is delicate, it's really delicious Ah Shang's cooking skills are still as good as ever."

Yin Moshang took another piece of fish for him and said, "Then you should try this again."

Shen Moli immediately took another bite, nodded repeatedly and said: "It's delicious This is the most delicious fish I have ever eaten."

Yin Moshang was very proud of being praised by Shen Moli, and felt like he was going to float, "If you like it, I will be free in the future Continue to make it for you."

After eating, Yin Moshang went to the sink to wash the dishes and chopsticks, while Shen Moli was doing the final finishing work.

After dealing with everything, it was already 1:30 in the afternoon, and the two of them went downstairs to the parking lot together without further delay.

When the two walked to the lobby, the little girl at the front desk quickly touched the colleague next to her and said, "Let me just say that handsome guy is having an affair with our chairman! Look, they are still holding hands." The

colleague was in a state of mind . Nodding in a trance, he said: "My God! Our chairman finally has an owner, and I must send this good news to the group."

Shen Moli followed Yin Moshang into the sports car, looked at the car, and said: "How did you come up with the idea to drive this car?" The color is too bright!

Yin Moshang's heart froze, and he quickly asked: "Don't you like it?"

Seeing his little aggrieved expression, Shen Moli could only nod against his will and said: "I like it! I like it so much! This color is very beautiful, it just matches you !"

Yin Moshang was quite satisfied with this, and drove the car out very proudly, only thinking that his vision was simply too good.

When they came out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Yin Moshang held Shen Moli with one hand and held the marriage certificate in the other. He glanced at the sky and felt that today's color was particularly blue. Then he lowered his head, looked at the marriage certificate and smirked.

Shen Moli looked sideways, a little dumbfounded, and asked: "Are you so happy?"

Yin Moshang forced his smile back, raised the marriage certificate in his hand, and said very proudly: "Happy!"

" Hehe..." Shen Moli laughed lightly, pressed his shoulder and pecked his thin lips, and said in a low voice: "You are happy, and I am happy too!"