chapter 55

Although the brothel incident was Yin Moshang's plan, but Yin Jiuqing really wanted to frame Yin Moshang's attention, and those drugs and aphrodisiacs were prepared by the other party, so Shen Moli would not let go of trying to hurt himself lover's murderer.

Taking advantage of Shen Tianlin being dispatched to the imperial mausoleum, Shen Moli and Yin Moshang made a plan to send those affectionate male partners out of the imperial city and block the news, and then began to arrange for those vicious male and female partners to unite. To deal with Yin Jiuqing.

Half a month later, Yin Jiuqing, who was assassinated, poisoned, fell into the water and fell off the cliff, survived tenaciously, but he had already become a cripple with lost legs. calculating. After all, those affectionate male partners who fell in love with Yin Jiuqing are all dragons and phoenixes, and there are naturally countless people who admire them. The concubine sons and daughters in Yin Taiwei's mansion are also among them, and there are many people who hate Yin Jiuqing to the bone.

By the time those affectionate male partners got the news and returned to the imperial city, it was already too late, and there was no possibility of healing Yin Jiuqing's legs.

When Yin Jiuqing gave up on himself, those affectionate male partners did not give up on him. After several fights, one of Lu Guogong's grandsons, Lu Nanyue, successfully stood out and brought generous gifts to Yin Taiwei's mansion to propose marriage, hoping to marry Yin Jiuqing as his wife.

Of course, the Taiwei and Mrs. Taiwei naturally disagreed, and Yin Jiuqing did not let go, but those concubines and concubines in the backyard were too strong. I thought that Yin Jiuqing was unwilling to marry, and there was always hope for them. So, one of the concubines, who had long admired Lu Nanyue, acted foolishly. When Lu Nanyue came to propose marriage in person, she drugged his tea and wanted to have raw rice to cook.

Of course it didn't work out, but Yin Jiuqing was cheaper, because when this concubine was carrying out the plan, another concubine who admired Shen Tianlin tricked Yin Jiuqing into Lu Nanyue's bed in a daze, and in full view of everyone. The adultery was smashed by the whole government.

In this way, Yin Jiuqing had no choice but to marry Lu Nanyue, because this matter could not be brought to the fore, the wedding was quick and concise, and Mr. Lu Guo did not agree with his grandson marrying a disabled person. With concubine ceremony, Yin Jiuqing was carried into the mansion.

Shen Tianlin, who was guarding the tomb, was too busy dealing with the assassination and frame-up of the princes. In addition, Yin Moshang deliberately blocked the news. By the time he knew the news, Yin Jiuqing and Lu Nanyue had long since entered the bridal chamber and almost vomited blood to death. .

However, Yin Jiuqing's miserable life has just begun. Lu Nanyue was born in the Gongqing family and is the only grandson. , I used to have a deep love for Yin Jiuqing, but I thought his character was very novel and good-looking. Now after I got married and got a taste of it, I felt that it was nothing more than that.

Without Lu Nanyue's protection, Yin Jiuqing was repeatedly made things difficult by those concubines in the backyard, and his life became more and more miserable.

After learning that Shen Moli's falling into the water some time ago was related to Shen Tianlin, Yin Moshang took advantage of Shen Tianlin's isolation and helplessness to add fuel to the flames, and spread the news of Yin Jiuqing's torture and neglect after marriage to his ears. Side, to relieve his pain of lovesickness.

Finally, one day, Yin Jiuqing gritted his teeth and bought a servant in the mansion, and wrote a letter to Shen Tianlin, to the effect that he should save himself from the sea of ​​suffering, even if he wandered the world, don't waste time in this backyard, otherwise he might as well die .

Shen Tianlin finally couldn't help but burst out, took the few remaining cronies back to the imperial city, broke into the Duke's mansion and brought Yin Jiuqing out, but was captured by Yin Moshang, who had already heard the news, and thrown into the sky. prison.

In the end, Yin Jiuqing was still locked in the dark back house, while Shen Tianlin changed from a grave guard to a prisoner.

Yin Moshang also distorted the facts with evil intentions, planted the matter on Yin Jiuqing, and sent someone to tell Shen Tianlin that all this was Yin Jiuqing's scheme, and the original intention of sending that letter was to let him cast himself into a trap and ambush him in the Duke's mansion The soldiers outside were also called by Yin Jiuqing who sent a tip-off.

It is a capital offense for Shen Tianlin to go back to the capital in violation of the holy will, but His Majesty thought that he was his own heir, and the court minister pleaded for mercy, so he was spared the death penalty, demoted to a commoner, and sent to a remote place to do hard work. His Majesty's order, don't even think about leaving that bitter cold place alive in this life.

After solving the pair of male protagonists, the day when Shen Moli and Yin Moshang got married soon came.

One is the princess, the other is the prime minister, and the queen personally organizes it. The wedding of the two is unprecedentedly grand. The grand scene makes the princesses envious, and they can't wait to replace it.

After the wedding, Shen Moli officially moved into the prime minister's mansion, and he and Yin Moshang were inseparable all day long, living more comfortably than a god.

After Shen Moli took over the power in the mansion, he learned from the housekeeper that Yin Moshang suffered a lot from physical loss and had to take medicine every day to relieve the pain. However, because Yin Moshang never liked to drink medicine, the decoction had been stopped for several days, and his breath It made him ignore the other party for several days.

Yin Moshang saw that Shen Moli was angry, so he obediently took the medicine every day, and cooked porridge himself to please him. He returned to the yard with the tray in person, and saw Shen Moli sitting in the study dealing with the bills. Yuzhi stood beside, the two of them were discussing something, talking and laughing, very intimate, which made him sour.

Yin Moshang put the tray on the table, and seeing that Shen Moli didn't pay attention to him at all, he weakly covered his heart and coughed a few times, even his face turned pale, and then said softly: "Ah Li, I'll give you I have cooked a bowl of porridge, try it, if it doesn't taste good, I will cook it again."

Shen Moli sighed, put down the account book and pulled Yin Moshang to sit down, gave him a sip in worry, and fed him a mouthful Shui said helplessly: "I've said it all, just leave these things to the servants. You are not in good health, and you are not obedient. I think you are sure I won't scold you, right?"

Yin Moshang Just accept it when it's ready, completely disappearing from the pale and weak look just now, kissed him flatteringly, and said: "It doesn't take much effort to cook porridge, I just look at the heat, besides, I just want to do something for you, just right Exercise your muscles."

It happened not long after the wedding, and Yin Moshang happened to not have to go to court during this period, Shen Moli forced him to rest in the mansion, and he was not allowed to bother with official duties, so he lived a comfortable life.

Ever since he knew that showing weakness can make Ah Li care more about himself, pretending to be weak has become Yin Moshang's winning formula. As long as he coughs, the other party will get angry and will immediately come to him to take care of him, no matter how hard he pretends. False, and never debunked.

Since then, he has become more and more aggressive. Even if Shen Moli knew that he was pretending, he would not be willing to scold him for a while, and he could still indulge the other party's petty temper, just as a matter of love between husband and wife.

To be honest, Shen Moli doesn't think Yin Moshang's illness is a big deal. In his opinion, this is the world of novels anyway, and they will leave sooner or later. No matter how long Yin Moshang can live in this world, they will always be able to survive. When the task is completed, he will definitely leave with Yin Moshang.

Moreover, Shen Moli asked the system, if he wanted to prolong Yin Moshang's life, it would be a breeze. However, instead of doing this, it is better to save energy to repair Yin Moshang's soul.

Yuzhi, who was next to her, saw that the two of them seemed to be intimate and intimate, and felt that her eyes would go blind if she stayed any longer, so she resigned in a timely manner.

Yin Moshang smiled and picked up a bowl of porridge, put it to his mouth with a spoon, changed the subject and said, "A Li, try my porridge."

Shen Moli rolled his eyes in his heart, but still obeyed After eating it, he felt that he was eaten to death by Yin Moshang, and he was hopeless, so he praised: "Not bad, the taste is very good, Yaozhi, your craftsmanship is really good "

Yin Moshang saw that he was eating with gusto, and his heart was sweet. He felt very happy, and said inadvertently, "What were you talking about with Yuzhi just now? You seemed very happy."

Shen Moli took a few mouthfuls , took the bowl and ate it by himself, and replied casually: "Yuzhi told me a joke, I think it's quite funny."

Yin Moshang said jealously: "What joke is so funny? You never seem to be around me. You can laugh so heartily."

Shen Moli said with a smile: "You don't know how to tell jokes, so naturally I won't laugh so exaggeratedly!"

Yin Moshang proved his innocence and said: "Why can't I tell jokes? It's just that you haven't heard of it."

Shen Moli put down the bowl with a half-smile, stared at Yin Moshang with his hands on his chin, and said, "Really? Then tell me a joke?"

Yin Moshang pondered for a while, and then said: "There is a rich family in Wuzhong area, and there is an idiot in the family who is 30 years old, and he still depends on his father who is over 50 years old. Some A fortune teller said that the rich man can live to be eighty years old, and his son can live to be sixty-two years old. When the son heard this, he burst into tears and said: My father can only live to be eighty years old. There are still thirty-two years left until I am sixty-two. Who will I rely on for the two years after I am sixty?" After speaking, he looked at Shen Moli expectantly.

Shen Moli thought about it for a while, but he didn't think it was funny, but he couldn't bear to dampen the enthusiasm of his lover, so he smirked a few times, and praised: "This story is very funny, I like it very much, Yaozhi is very good."

Yin Moshang As soon as he saw his expression, he knew that he had failed. He hugged Shen Moli a little dejectedly, and vowed to let the housekeeper collect all the jokes in the capital, and he would tell jokes to Ah Li every day.

Shen Moli didn't know that his nightmare was coming, so he touched the other person's head and asked, "I heard that His Majesty has become obsessed with alchemy recently? The Taoist priest was found by Concubine Yan?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: " Yes, Shen Ruyuan is very obsessed with power, he wants to live forever and be the lord of the world forever, but he doesn't know that there is no such cheap thing in this world."

Shen Moli said solemnly: "Could it be that Concubine Yan is planning to do it herself." As he spoke, he made a gesture of cutting his neck.

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Eight and nine are inseparable from ten. I heard from the imperial physician in the palace that your majesty's health is not as good as before. I'm afraid he won't live for many years."

Shen Moli sighed: "It seems that the emperor of the Dayao Dynasty , if there is a change, we have to make plans early."

Yin Moshang pecked his forehead and comforted him: "Don't worry! My people have already arranged, as long as there is a slight change in Concubine Yan, I will Immediately got the news. The queen is also watching all the time, and will not let them succeed."

The author has something to say: If you like Yuyuan, please bookmark the column, thank you all, okay?