chapter 72

Long before Shen Moli broke into the dungeon unknowingly, under the guidance of the system, he contacted the elder Xuanwuzong who was going to the Demon Sect on the bright side, and asked the other party to leave the Demon Sect with a group of people and wait for them at the foot of the mountain.

Everyone didn't know that Yuan Yuerong had joined forces with the Demon Sect, and secretly imprisoned Yin Moshang in the dungeon. When they returned to Xuanwuzong, they saw the suzerain leading all the elders in a posture of three sessions of interrogation. Rong interrogated, only to find that things are not simple.

As soon as Yin Moshang returned to Xuanwuzong, he brought Yuan Yuerong to the suzerain to meet the suzerain, and explained the ins and outs to the other party, and Shen Moli testified that Yuan Yuerong betrayed Xuanwuzong and conspired with the leader of the demon sect to frame Yin Moshang. It's a certainty.

Therefore, the suzerain summoned all the elders to the suzerain hall to question Yuan Yuerong.

In front of everyone, Yuan Yuerong saw that Yin Moshang made her actions known to the public without regard for the relationship between her teacher and her disciples. She was ashamed and confessed her mistakes calmly.

In a rage, the suzerain personally abolished Yuan Yuerong's internal strength and her dantian, making it impossible for her to practice cultivation for the rest of her life, deprived her of her status as a disciple of Xuanwuzong, and ordered someone to throw her out of Xuanwuzong .

At the moment when her inner strength was crippled, Yuan Yuerong let out a high-pitched scream, and the pain all over the bone marrow invaded her sanity, so she could only cover her abdomen and curl up on the ground.

After a while, Yuan Yuerong finally came back to her senses. She supported the ground with both hands, and knelt up with blood on her face. Her white clothes were already stained with blood, and there were dried tears on her face.

She tried her best to control the pain in her body, looked at the suzerain calmly and calmly, with a cold light in her eyes, and asked in a quite calm tone: "This disciple committed such a mistake, and I know that I must die, don't you?" Dare to beg for mercy at all. But dare to ask the suzerain, what if Elder Yin accepts a daughter of a cult as a disciple, and hides the identity of the other party from the sect for more than ten years without reporting it?" After finishing speaking, she took a look Yin Moshang, who was sitting on the right, lowered his head again, but shook his hands unconsciously.

Shen Moli, who was sitting next to Yin Moshang, frowned, became vigilant again, and began to search for information about Yuan Yuerong's life experience in his mind.

In the original plot, it was mentioned that the heroine got the news from Mo Tianxiao that Yin Moshang was her father-killing enemy, and it also mentioned that the heroine's father was the number one killer Xueying back then. However, after Yin Moshang was killed by the heroine, the matter ended here, and no one has ever proved the authenticity of this matter.

Moreover, the truth about Yin Moshang being killed by the hostess was known to almost no one except Mo Tianxiao. Even when the suzerain found his body, he thought he was killed by some hidden master.

Yin Moshang also frowned slightly, held Shen Moli's hand on the armrest, and whispered comfortingly: "Ah Li, you don't need to worry."

Shen Moli nodded silently.

The suzerain sat majestically on the main seat, glanced at the elders with different expressions, and asked coldly: "Yuan Yuerong, what do you mean?"

Yuan Yuerong snorted coldly, and also glanced at those elders. The elders who reacted strongly to this vowed: "Sovereign, back then Yin Moshang was ordered by the former suzerain to successfully strangle the blood shadow, and at the same time bring his disciple back to the sect to accept him as a disciple. Don't you doubt my identity?" Is it?" The

suzerain raised his eyebrows a little, and asked back: "Could it be that you want to say that you are the daughter of the blood shadow? What proof?" Yuan Yuerong's brows were

full of winning cards, she raised her chin and said: "Yes! Yes, Elder Yin killed my father back then. He couldn't bear me to wander outside alone, so he concealed my identity from the outside world and brought me back to Xuanwuzong to raise me. Such an act of obedience and injustice, in accordance with the sect's precepts, will also abolish martial arts and expel me from Xuanwuzong , I don't know how the suzerain will deal with this matter?"

When the rest of the people heard about this matter, they were all discussing.

The suzerain did not look worried at all, instead he chuckled and asked again: "I ask you, who said this?"

Yuan Yuerong smiled miserably, and said plaintively: "The tragedy of my father's death is still there. In front of my eyes, I can still hear the shrill screams, I never forgot it for a moment, why do I need others to tell me?"

The suzerain shook his head in disappointment and sighed: "So, this is the purpose of you colluding with the Demon Sect to frame Elder Yin? Then you are completely wrong, because your father was not a blood shadow, but was killed by a blood shadow." The young owner of Fengyue Villa, Elder Yin, just learned that Xueying had committed murder against your father and many knights in the Jianghu, so he personally took on the task of getting rid of him and saving you from him. Therefore, he is not your killer. Your father's enemy, but your savior."

Yuan Yuerong was shocked on the spot again, her eyes widened in surprise, and she screamed incoherently: "No! Impossible! How could this be? You must be lying, you are lying to me Yes, right? I finally believed that he was my father-killing enemy, but you told me the truth is not so, how can I believe it?" The

suzerain continued: "Back then your parents really loved each other, but the blood shadow took away Love, get rid of your father in secret, and marry her back even though you knew your mother was pregnant, but you don't know that your mother has a strong temper and tried to kill Xueying many times, but in the end she died of the other party Under the sword, if Elder Yin hadn't wiped out the other party in one fell swoop and brought you back to Xuanwuzong, I'm afraid you would have been taught by the blood shadow to become a killer that no relatives would recognize."

Yuan Yuerong collapsed on the ground and hugged tremblingly. With both hands in my arms, I couldn't believe that I actually regarded the master who treated me like jewels and treasures as my enemy because of an unfounded lie, and almost took the master's life.

Thinking of the master, she raised her head inadvertently, and saw Yin Moshang and Shen Moli, who did not change their expressions, were close together. The pain in her body seemed to reach its peak in an instant, and she burst into tears again uncontrollably. To the other party, grabbing Yin Moshang's hem, with a bit of hope in his eyes, he begged: "Master, tell me, does the blood shadow belong to my father? Is what the suzerain said true? Are you my father?" The savior or the murder of the father and the enemy? What's going on?"

"What the suzerain said is the truth."

Yin Moshang looked down at Yuan Yuerong's begging, and clenched his fists.

Yuan Yuerong cried bitterly and said: "Master, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't believe in a villain by mistake. I don't distinguish between loyalty and evil, and I don't distinguish between good and evil. Please respect me and punish me. I must repent with my heart. Make no more mistakes."

After all, he is the apprentice I have loved for more than ten years. No matter how indifferent and ruthless he is, being treated as if he killed his father and enemy by the most beloved apprentice, he can't help but feel a little sad. After all, Yin Moshang couldn't bear this face that was very similar to the one that occasionally appeared in his dreams.

However, Yin Moshang could not bear it, but Shen Moli absolutely could not tolerate the murderer who almost killed his lover having a better life, let alone allowing his lover to let him go because of pity. Before she opened her mouth, she took the lead in answering: "Miss Yuan, believe it or not, it's just a matter of your thoughts, empty teeth, lies and the truth are only a thin line, if you want to know the truth, it's better to find the answer yourself. But, the fault It's always a fault, it doesn't mean that words will disappear when you touch it, and it's not that you can be forgiven with a word of repentance. A-Shang is the jewel in my palm, and even more so, even if he can pity you because of the relationship between master and apprentice for more than ten years , keep you, but I will never allow you to stay in Xuanwuzong, I believe the suzerain also thinks the same."

Receiving Shen Moli's eyes, the suzerain also nodded in agreement: "Mr. Zongbuliu deceived the master and destroyed the ancestors. Come here and throw Yuan Yuerong out of the mountain gate. From then on, she will never be allowed to enter Xuanwuzong." "

Yes, suzerain."

"No! Master!" Yuan Yue

Rong's mournful shouts resounded throughout the hall, but she was quickly dragged out of the hall by two disciples.

Shen Moli pulled the expressionless Yin Moshang back to Qingxiao Courtyard, thinking that the other party was still thinking about Yuan Yuerong, and said displeasedly: "Are you still sad about Yuan Yuerong?"

Yin Moshang hugged him Kissed his forehead, sighed: "I'm not sad about it, just a little disappointed."

Shen Moli could understand his thoughts, but he didn't want him to worry about the heroine, especially when the other party coveted his lover. Under such circumstances, he tapped his chest in dissatisfaction and said, "I don't want you to put your mind on a person who betrays you. Remember, I am your partner. You can only have love in your heart and eyes. I am alone, so you must forget about Yuan Yuerong as soon as possible, without even thinking about it, otherwise I will be jealous, you know?"

Yin Moshang said earnestly: "I have only a teacher-student relationship with Yuan Yuerong. From the beginning to the end, the only person I love is you."

Shen Moli curled his lips and said: "That's not okay, you are not allowed to think about anything but me." People, especially Yuan Yuerong."

Yin Moshang was instantly pleased by his partner's unsparing expression of jealousy, and the remaining depression in his heart was swept away. He rubbed Shen Moli's hair, ruthlessly Said: "From today until you get married, you will sleep in the guest room." The

subject was suddenly changed, and upon hearing the sad news, Shen Moli looked back at the other party in shock, and asked with a bewildered expression: "Why?"

Yin Moshang He said indifferently: "Punish you for acting without authorization today."

Shen Moli retorted confidently: "Where did I act without authorization? It's not because I was worried about you. Who kept you from coming back for so long? Yue Rong, you were not vigilant, if I hadn't arrived in time, you would have been turned into ashes now, you know? You still have the nerve to punish me, I think you are the one who should be punished the most."

Yin Moshang's eyes darkened Looking at him, he asked: "Then how are you going to punish me?"

Shen Moli raised his chin and replied: "You are fined not to sleep with me in a separate room until you get married, objections are invalid!"

Yin Moshang squinted his peach blossom eyes He smiled lightly, pressed against the other person's forehead, and asked in a low voice: "Do you love me that much?"

Shen Moli also laughed lightly, and asked back: "Why? Don't you love me?"

Yin Mo Shang kept silent, gagged his mouth, pried open his teeth, and gruffed with me for a long time, then raised his head and said, "Me too!"

The author has something to say: I went there again Hualian, bought wireless, but not Wangji, so I really want to eat Brother Lan.