chapter 23

Time travels like a white horse, and it is the day before the marriage in a blink of an eye.

In the past few days, Yin Moshang left early and returned late, and he didn't know what he was busy with. He spent very little time with Shen Moli. Although Shen Moli didn't express anything in words, his mood was much duller.

Yin Moshang, who was still busy, rarely returned home shortly after dinner, but he was keenly aware of Shen Moli's emotions. When he returned to the mansion and entered the yard, he saw that he was almost about to lick Xiaoxue's hair. I got bald, so I walked over and picked up the snow dumpling in his arms, and licked it twice, and asked, "Ah Li, why

are you upset?" , looking up, his eyes froze for a moment, he struggled to jump out of his hand, ran up the tree with a bang, his eyes widened, and looked at Yin Moshang vigilantly.

Shen Moli sat on the rocking chair, knocking melon seeds, and said: "No!"

Yin Moshang glanced at Xiaoxue on the tree, lowered the corners of his mouth, and said, "You are just unhappy."

Shen Moli raised his eyebrows Said: "Then do you know why I'm unhappy?"

Yin Moshang thought for a moment, then shook his head and said: "I don't know."

Shen Moli curled his lips and asked, "What are you doing these days when you go out early and come back late?"

Yin Moshang replied honestly: "Handle the cases of the Criminal Ministry and train the soldiers who have just joined the army."

Shen Moli was dissatisfied: "You have come back in the middle of the night these few days and went out before dawn. What should you do if your body is worn down? Your subordinates Don't you do anything?"

"I won't be busy tomorrow." Yin Moshang looked at Shen Moli and comforted him silently, standing there for a while, he didn't know what to say, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

He is indeed busy with political affairs these days, and has no time to accompany Ah Li, just to be able to finish the government affairs in advance, hoping to be able to stay with him well in the next time.

Turning his thoughts, seeing that it was getting late, Yin Moshang bent down and hugged Shen Moli, and walked steadily into the house.

The guards standing around looked at their noses and mouths with concern, but glanced at them from time to time from the corner of their eyes.

Shen Moli felt his body fly into the air, subconsciously put his arms around his neck, his ears turned red instantly, and whispered next to his ear: "Put me down quickly, let others see what it looks like?"

Yin Moshang Pursing his lips, he said: "They dare not say anything."

Shen Moli rolled his eyes and said, "That's not okay."

Yin Moshang refused to listen, and held him upside down in his arms, holding him tighter and tighter.

Shen Moli said no, but in fact he felt very sweet in his heart, and there was a hint of joy in his eyes. He felt that the arms around him were extraordinarily strong and strong, and a warm breath lingered around him, making him involuntarily indulge in it. Extricate yourself.

The day and night with the one he loves is naturally sweet, no matter how long it has passed, he will not get tired of it, until now, he still can't believe that all of this is real. He still has lingering fears when he thinks back on those painful pasts. The death of his lover and the betrayal of his relatives have tortured him to the point of pain. Even if the culprit is brought to justice, it will not make up for the harm and blow Shen Moli suffered.

Being lingering with his lover like in the previous life is something he never dreamed of. No matter whether it is a dream or reality now, as long as his lover is still by his side, he will do everything willingly.

Thinking of this, Shen Moli looked at Yin Moshang with softer eyes, and the affection in his eyes poured out like a tide, causing Yin Moshang to look away quickly.

Yin Moshang put Shen Moli on the bed, took out a script book from his arms and stuffed it in his arms with red ears, and said, "I brought it for you on the way back."

Shen Moli took it and looked at it. He raised his eyebrows and said, "The script? How do you know that I like to read these?"

Yin Moshang sat beside him silently, not answering.

Shen Moli glanced away for a few moments, then the corners of his mouth curled up in an instant, and he read with a half-smile: "Xuanyuan Xiaoyue was held in Leng Aotian's arms, her delicate and beautiful face was blushing, and she pulled off her belt with one hand. , revealing the bright red apron, stroking Leng Aotian's strong chest with one hand, twisting and kneading a dark red one on his chest with two white jade-like fingers, making Leng Aotian, who has always been calm and self-sufficient, grunt involuntarily, and said:' Xiaoyue, who am I?', Xuanyuan Xiaoyue groaned a few times, and called out in a sweet voice: "Brother Aotian, give it to me quickly, Xiaoyue is so uncomfortable, good brother." ... "

Yin Moshang stood up with red ears, closed the book with a snap, snatched it and threw it on the stool next to him, and stood there a little at a loss.

Seeing that he was so ashamed, Shen Moli couldn't bear to add fuel to the flames, and pulled him to roll on the bed, kissed him tenderly, and said coquettishly: "The gift my husband brought me, my baby likes it very much, where did it come from?" Did you buy the scriptbook? Did the guards buy it or did you pick it yourself?"

Yin Moshang slipped his Adam's apple, took Shen Moli into his arms, nodded, and replied: "The bookstore, I bought it."

Shen Moshang Li Li blinked his eyes and said with a smile: "My husband is so kind to me, I can't repay him, I can only promise him with my body." Then, he untied the other party's belt with both hands.

Yin Moshang quickly pressed his hands and said: "No, the house can only be consummated after getting married."

Shen Moli curled his lips, but he could only give up, thinking to himself: Old Antique!

For more than half a month, he has been trying to overpower the king every night, but the opponent refuses life and death, every time he is suppressed by force, and if he disagrees with him, he will go to sleep, which makes him feel very frustrated, and life is almost hopeless.

No way, who made my lover so shy? He is also very helpless, okay?

But fortunately, the wedding will be held tomorrow. After enduring it for so long, it finally came to an end.

Just as he was thinking, the servants filled the tub outside with water, Yin Moshang let him go and got off the bed, stripped off his clothes, took a quick shower, and dragged Shen Moli to wash again After taking a hot bath, she planned to rest, but she didn't expect to draw a fan outside the door to ask to see her, saying that she was not allowed to have intercourse the night before the wedding, and Shen Moli was asked to go back to Zilanyuan to rest.

Shen Moli stared at the painting fan dumbfounded, with a hint of warning in his eyes, but he didn't expect the other party to say it was his mother's intention.

"Yes." Yin Moshang thought for a moment, then easily nodded in agreement, but Shen Moli lingered and refused to leave. Finally, he was forced to leave by the painting fan, and when he was dying, he was still clinging to the door frame. Fang, with the posture of being forced into prostitution, made Hua Fan speechless for a while.

Walking halfway, seeing his gloomy look, Hua Fan said with a smile: "I said, it's not like I won't see you anymore, what about you?" Shen

Moli snorted: "I like it, I am happy!"

Shaking his head, he dropped the painting fan and walked to the front.

Seeing his childish appearance, Hua Fan laughed out loud, shook his head helplessly, and trotted after him.

The next day, there was a cloud of guests, dignitaries, nobles, princes and grandchildren all came to congratulate, even the emperor ordered people to carry more than a dozen boxes of rewards to the general's mansion. Liangtian named Shen Moli as the second-rank emperor, which shows the importance he attaches to Yin Moshang.

Feng Shuangqi also returned to the General's Mansion from the barracks, and stood at the gate to welcome and send them off. Not only did she act in every possible way, but she was also very considerate, entertaining the guests to her heart's content.

There were also people who had old grievances with him, who dismissed it, but they didn't put it on their faces. Both parties were polite, as if they were closer than brothers.

Knowing some secrets of the General's Mansion, I learned that Feng Shuangqi was driven to the barracks earlier, and thought that Yin Mo Chamber of Commerce would give up this nephew because of this, but now I see him being called back to welcome guests, although it is a bit unpredictable to understand the General's mind, but also He was flattered by Feng Shuangqi quietly.

Under Yin Moshang's instructions, the butler held the wedding quite grandly, with loud gongs and drums and firecrackers. There were dozens of boxes of dowry bought in advance for Shen Moli. Yin Moshang and Shen Moli rode The steed walked out of the General's Mansion, followed by a welcoming team of hundreds of people, and ran around the entire capital. A dozen maids carried baskets tied with red silk, and sprinkled countless candies and copper coins from both sides of the street. It attracted all the people to loot all the way, and when the auspicious time was approaching, they returned to the general's mansion and worshiped the heaven and the earth under the spectators of the crowd.

Mrs. Tai and Mrs. Shen sat on the main seats. Although Mrs. Shen came from a humble background, Mrs. Tai did not show any dissatisfaction at all. In fact, more than ten days ago, Yin Moshang asked people to go to the government to cancel the humble registrations of Aunt Shen and Shen Moli and change them to the household registrations of good people. Therefore, although it is a little unreasonable for Aunt Shen to sit on the main seat and accept the bowing down of Yin Moshang, a first-rank official, there is nothing wrong with being Yin Moshang's mother-in-law.

Because he is a man, Shen Moli didn't wear a hipa, and his snow-white skin was wrapped in a bright red wedding dress, which made him more graceful and handsome, so handsome that all the guests couldn't help but sigh when they saw him: "What a man!" Handsome boy!

Yin Moshang did not give up. He was a well-known handsome man in the capital. He was dressed in a bright red wedding dress, making him even more handsome and upright. Very happy, a pair of long and narrow peach eyes are shining brightly, the brilliance is bright.

The two are strong and soft, and they are both strong and soft. They are both heavenly and human, which is pleasing to the eye and makes everyone reluctant to look away.

After Shen Moli and Yin Moshang paid homage to each other, they stood up hand in hand, looking at each other affectionately, their eyes and hearts were full of thousands of feelings that had not yet been expressed, they could understand each other without a single word, Already have the same mind.

After worshiping, the two did not go back to the bridal chamber, but picked up wine glasses and toasted table by table. Yin Moshang was very protective of Shen Moli in words, and Shen Moli's gestures were quite decent, talking and laughing He was calm and composed, without the slightest hint of humbleness or flattery, coupled with his handsome face, it was extremely pleasing to the eye, and it was not at all obvious that he was a humble servant.

For the sake of Yin Moshang's face, the princes and important officials treated Shen Moli quite kindly, but they didn't talk about it in depth, but the superficial politeness was enough!

Although Feng Shuangqi hated Shen Moli to the bone, on the surface she had a lot of support for this nominal uncle, and she didn't deliberately belittle her in her words, so it could be called generous and decent, with an open mind.

As for what he thinks in his heart, no one else knows.

After a few hours, the crowd gradually dispersed. Because Yin Moshang kept Shen Moli from drinking for many times, although his eyes were a bit hazy, his steps were as steady as usual, and his face was calm , not drunk at all, but Shen Moli, who knew him well, saw through the illusion he put on at a glance.

Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli to the wedding room, walked steadily across several corridors and gardens, entered the room, sat quietly on the bed, dressed in a bright red wedding dress, looked at Shen Moli deeply .

Shen Moli looked at his drunk-eyed little appearance, grinned, threw him on the bed, and said: "Hehe, good brother, you should obey me now!"

Yin Moshang Lying on the bed, his sluggish mind cleared up a bit, and began to respond under Shen Moli's caress, his movements went from being unfamiliar at the beginning to being proficient.

The room is full of charm and spring is surging.