chapter 10

Yin Moshang went down to court in a happy mood, instead of going to the imperial study, he asked the palace servants, and when he learned that Shen Moli had moved to Qingquan Hall, he rushed over without stopping.

Shen Moli was explaining the decoration of the house to the palace people, after hearing the announcement, he hurriedly greeted him, but he was pulled back when he wanted to salute, seeing Yin Moshang's expression, he immediately smiled and said: "What's so happy about the Holy Spirit?" Something? If you don't mind, why don't you tell me about it?"

Yin Moshang pulled Shen Moli into the door, with a slight smile on his face, he told the details of what happened early today, and finally added : "Those old ministers think that this matter can hold me, but they don't know that the devil is one foot high and one foot high, and I can easily resolve it." The

two sat on the couch, and there was a carved pineapple wood table in the middle . There are several plates of pastries and fruits on the low table. The pastries are still hot, and the fruits are still covered with fresh dew.

Shen Moli peeled off a banana and handed it to Yin Moshang's mouth, and said with a smile, "Your Majesty, you are so wise and powerful, I love you to death."

Yin Moshang took a bite of the banana with his hand and said "If I can't even handle this little thing well, how can I deserve your love?"

Shen Moli took a bite of his bite mark, nodded quickly and said: "Ah Shang is very right, this little thing Naturally, you are easy to catch. But as far as I know, your crown prince is very ambitious, and you have given him so many concubines, are you not afraid that the court ministers will turn to the crown prince's faction, which will be bad for you?"

As we all know, these people who entered the palace Most of the concubines who were able to get titles later came from high-ranking officials and nobles, and they played an important role in balancing the forces of all parties. Yin Lizhao accepted those unmarried women as his concubines, and many forces behind those women would also betray the prince openly and secretly to help him win the throne.

If someone else said this, Yin Mo agreed to reprimand him for being suspected of sowing dissension and interfering in government affairs, but the other party was Shen Moli, which was another matter, because he trusted the other party from the bottom of his heart, so naturally he was not angry, and He replied nonchalantly: "I don't have any other princes except the heir of the crown prince. After my success, he will be the only one who can inherit my throne. Why should he bother?"

"What Ah Shang said is not unreasonable. It's just that Ah Shang is only thirty-five years old now. If the crown prince wants to inherit the throne logically, he may have to wait another thirty or forty years." Yin Lizhao was afraid that he could not wait any longer, so he planned to seek usurped the throne.

Shen Moli knew the general direction of the world, and for the safety of his lover, he naturally spared no effort to put eye drops on Ah Shang. Ah Shang is the supreme ruler of the Dayu Dynasty, and he must have had great luck. As long as he starts to be wary of Yin Lizhao, the protagonist will probably capsize in the gutter.

Yin Moshang thought for a while, then nodded solemnly: "I understand what Ah Li means, and I will pay attention to it in the future."

Shen Moli picked up the teacup and took a sip of tea. Yin Moshang had already listened to his words, and immediately began to look forward to Yin Lizhao's end. Although he and Yin Lizhao had no life-and-death feud, and had never met him, but thinking that this person would be detrimental to his lover, he naturally couldn't like him, and was very happy to stumbling this person.

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli chatted casually for a few more words, then had breakfast together, and after a while, he was rushed to the imperial study to deal with the government affairs.

Shen Moli rejected the suggestion of accompanying Yin Moshang, and ordered the palace people to remove the weeds in the yard, and ordered them to transplant some flowers and plants he liked from other places, and the whole palace immediately took on a new look.

Shen Moli felt that being a master was really good. Not only was there a special person to serve him, but also the emperor was covering his head, so he could do whatever he wanted, which was simply not too pleasant.

As time passed, Shen Moli became more comfortable with this kind of life, and became more and more depraved. He had to sigh: It's really evil feudalism!

After tidying up the Qingquan Hall, Shen Moli ordered someone to go to Zangshuge to bring back a few books to pass the time. At this time in the imperial study room, Ah Shang was discussing matters with several ministers, it was not appropriate for him to go now, it would be better to stay in the room and read quietly.

Yin Moshang came to Qingquan Hall to have lunch with Shen Moli on the way, and he got tired of it for a while, before he left, he said to him: "A Li, I will take you out of the palace tomorrow morning, and I will send someone to send you some food later." Put on casual clothes."

Shen Moli asked: "What are you doing out of the palace?"

Yin Moshang replied: "Didn't you say you wanted to go out of the palace to have a look last time? Tomorrow I will take you out of the palace for a day."

Shen Moli hesitated: "No Is it delaying your handling of government affairs? If there are too many government affairs, I'll just talk about it casually."

Yin Moshang smiled and said: "It's okay, I have finished handling the government affairs these few days, and I can accompany Ah Li for a whole day."

Shen Moli He hugged his neck, kissed him hard, and said: "Okay, I'll just listen to Ah Shang, come to my place tonight or go to Ganquan Hall?" As he spoke, he blinked his eyes.

Speaking of which, the two of them were either not emotional enough, or they had a cold. Until now, they have not slept once. Now that their relationship is getting stronger, and the cold is almost gone, that kind of thing will happen naturally.

Yin Moshang's eyes darkened, and he asked: "My concubine wants to sleep with you?"

Shen Moli looked at the other party slyly, and asked back: "Then, can the sage allow it?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "I agree!"

Back in the imperial study room, Yin Moshang was not in a hurry to deal with the memorial, but paced back and forth in the room with his brows furrowed, as if he had encountered a rather difficult event.

After a long time, Yin Moshang finally made up his mind, and asked De Nu with a serious face: "De Nu, do you know about men and women...how?"

Even though he is now thirty For many years, there are more than ten concubines in the harem, but I only occasionally hear that the son of a high-ranking official and aristocrat married a male wife or concubine, and which family's concubine and grandson married again, and he knew nothing about men and women.

Not to mention that he has never heard of or done anything about men and women, and he is only proficient in theory about men and women. If it is about practice, he has no interest in it.

After hearing this, De Nu replied respectfully: "Return to the Holy Majesty, there is a "Twelve Dragons and Suns Picture" and a "Longyang Spring Palace Picture" in the Library Pavilion, which are fine works collected from the previous dynasty. I understand, if the Holy Majesty wants to see it now, I can order someone to fetch it."

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "Yes!"

De Nu immediately gave some instructions to the young eunuchs around him, and then waved them to fetch the things. After a while, he took the erotic pictures and a few boxes.

Yin Moshang sat in front of the imperial case, picked up a thick album with no expression on his face, read it seriously, and nodded from time to time, as if he was reading a book of gorgeous, serious poetry. While watching it, I simulated it in my mind, substituting myself and Shen Moli into it, and when I felt that I could practice it, I turned to the next page and continued to learn another posture.

Yin Moshang studied it very carefully, and it took him more than an hour to read "Twelve Dragons and Suns". It was an eye-opener for a while, and he realized that there are so many interesting things about men and women.

Putting down the picture book with a lot of interest, he picked up another picture book and began to observe and study. The expression on his face became more and more serious. He was amazed at the comprehensiveness of the postures described in it. The longer he looked at it, the more he felt I couldn't bear the fire of desire, and I felt a strong respect for the artist who drew this album.

After finally reading the album, Yin Moshang opened several boxes in front of him one by one. After reading the detailed explanations in the album, he knew that these were things like jade and lubricant, and he was much more satisfied with Denu. , Considering so thoughtfully, he deserves to be the confidant he has used for decades.

After putting away all the things, Yin Moshang suddenly felt a sense of impatience, looked at the sky outside, and asked: "What time is it?"

De Nu replied: "Return to the Holy One, it's just arrived at Xu time."

Yin Mo Shang thought for a while, then stood up directly, and said, "Place your car in the Qingquan Hall."

De Nu trotted all the way behind Yin Moshang, put the Holy One on the imperial chariot, and drove away to the Qingquan Hall.

Impatiently, Yin Moshang led all the palace people into the Qingquan Hall, and told everyone: "Put down your things, and everyone go out."

Shen Moli looked at Yin Moshang with a blank expression as he sent everyone away Get out, then strip him clean and throw him into the bath.

When Shen Moli finally came back to his senses, he realized that he was sitting naked in the bathtub, with Yin Moshang's naked chest pressed against his back, feeling his neck being licked a few times, so he had to calm down , puzzled: "Ah Shang, why did you come back so early?"

Yin Moshang bit his ear, and replied: "The memorials are all approved, so I came back early if I have nothing to do."

Shen Moli thought for a while, He understood his lover's thoughts, and couldn't laugh or cry for a while, but he didn't expect that Ah Shang's temperament was still as cute as ever. He was serious on the surface, without desires and desires, but he was still so lustful and impulsive in private, which made him unavoidable that his own charm could make his lover lose his composure. complacent.

After entangled with his lover for a while, Shen Moli stopped the other party's movements, heard the rough panting in his ears, and said, "Honey, let's go to bed!"

Yin Moshang picked up Shen Moli and walked quickly Step by step, he threw him on the bed, picked up a porcelain bottle from the side, poured out the lotion in it, wiped it on his finger, then pressed it on Shen Moli again, and his finger penetrated into his back.

"Hmm!"

Shen Moli glanced to the side, it was full of lubricant, his face blushed immediately, but he immediately sank into lust.

The two sides entangled for several hours, and Yin Moshang tried several postures learned in the book. He didn't stop until Shen Moli was so tired that he fell asleep. , he may have to fight for several hours before stopping.

Yin Moshang looked at the mottled marks on Shen Moli's body with satisfaction, and licked his thin lips. He felt that the other party was extremely delicious, and wished he could swallow him in one gulp. Taking a deep breath and suppressing the desire to raise his head again, Yin Moshang carried Shen Moli into the bathtub, washed and dried his body, put on his clothes, and put him back in the bed.

After checking Shen Moli's back, he found that it was red, swollen and bleeding. He quickly picked up a porcelain bottle, poured the ointment into his palm, and applied it carefully, causing the other party to groan again.

Yin Moshang reluctantly smeared the other party from the inside to the outside, and then kissed Shen Moli several times before falling asleep in his arms.

After this sleep, they slept until the next day when the sky was bright, and the two woke up one after the other.