chapter 63

Every morning, Xuanwuzong will arrange a special early training class for all the disciples, and the elders will take turns to explain the cultivation experience to everyone, or arrange a special practical class for everyone to learn from each other, or organize everyone to learn new moves.

Qi Lianqing is the eldest disciple under Elder Bai's seat. He looks like a jade tree facing the wind, and his face is like a crown jade. In the eyes of all the disciples, he is a gentle and modest gentleman. He has also admired Yuan Yuerong for a long time. I have been guarding silently for more than ten years, always responding to requests, and obeying everything.

After all, hard work pays off. Yuan Yuerong's closest person is Qi Lianqing, and the relationship between the two is also very ambiguous.

On this day, Qi Lianqing came to Qingxiao Courtyard as usual to accompany Yuan Yuerong to the morning class. He knocked on the door and called, "Junior Sister Yuan, it's time for us to go to the morning class."

After waiting for a while, the door finally When there was a movement, Yuan Yuerong opened the door. Her face was haggard, her lips were pale, and her eyes were as red as rabbits. She called out, "Brother Qi..." Qi

Lianqing immediately felt distressed, and quickly Going forward, holding her shoulders, he asked softly, "What's wrong with Junior Sister Yuan? But someone bullied you?" Yuan Yuerong

was touched by something sad, and the tears in her tears immediately seemed to be broken Dropping down like beads, she looked extremely aggrieved, she squeezed her mouth into Qi Lianqing's arms, and cried loudly: "Brother Qi, Master doesn't want me anymore, what should I do? Woooooo... ..."

Qi Lianqing quickly patted her on the back, and coaxed: "Junior Sister Yuan, don't cry, Elder Yin loves you so much, he will definitely not want you, he must be joking." Yuan Yuerong

continued to cry: "Master He doesn't hurt me at all, he scolded me last night because of that Shen Moli, Senior Brother Qi, I hate that Shen Moli, he is a male vixen, I don't want him to stay with Master, Master It can only be mine alone, can you help me drive him away?"

Qi Lianqing hurriedly followed her words and said, "Okay, okay, sister, don't be sad, brother just help you drive him away."

Yuan Yuerong raised her head, wiped away her tears, and tilted her head to confirm: "Brother really didn't lie to me? Are you really going to drive him away?"

Qi Lianqing nodded quickly and said, "Of course it's true, brother never I will lie to you, junior sister, no matter what kind of request you make, senior brother will follow through as always, if junior sister doesn't believe me, we will pull the hook, okay?"

Yuan Yuerong finally smiled through tears, stretched out her little finger to hook Qi Lianqing's finger, and together Said: "Hang yourself on the hook, you can't change it for a hundred years, whoever changes it will be a puppy."

Qi Lianqing wiped away her tears carefully, scraped the bridge of her nose, and smiled softly: "Junior Sister still looks prettiest when she smiles." .Okay, let's go to morning class first! " Yuan Yuerong

hugged his arm and said with a sweet smile: "Brother Qi, you are so kind, Rong'er wants to stay by your side for the rest of her life."

Qi Lianqing's smile He became more and more gentle, with the affection and pampering in his eyes as black as ink, he said, "Senior brother, too!" When he

arrived at the gate of Jingyaxuan where he had morning class, Wen Tianhao, the first disciple under the patriarch's seat, discovered the intimacy at a glance. For the two of them, his icy face suddenly softened a lot, and he called out to Yuan Yuerong who came up: "Junior Sister Yuan."

Wen Tianhao is tall and tall, with handsome features, and a white robe makes him extraordinarily stern , with a long sword on his back, his whole body exuded a cold air from the inside out, the moment he saw Yuan Yuerong, it seemed as if the ice and snow had melted, and the cold air scattered in all directions.

Yuan Yuerong let go of Qi Lianqing the first moment she found Wen Tianhao, trotted up to him, stood still in front of him, with her hands behind her back shyly, her eyes were full of happiness, she tilted her head and asked "Brother, didn't you go out to practice? Why did you come back so soon?"

Qi Lianqing glanced at the hand that was let go, a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes, but he quickly restrained himself, and nodded to Wen Tianhao , shouted: "Eldest brother."

"Brother Qi." Wen Tianhao also saluted Qi Lianqing, then turned his head and explained to Yuan Yuerong: "I have completed all the tasks assigned by the master, so I will come back naturally." " As he spoke, he looked Yuan Yuerong up and down, frowned and said, "Junior Sister, what's wrong with your eyes?"

Yuan Yuerong quickly covered her red eyes, waved her hands in a panic and said, "Brother, I'm fine, but I didn't sleep well last night."

Seeing that she didn't say anything, Wen Tianhao looked at Qi Lianqing suspiciously, He asked: "Since Junior Sister Yuan won't say anything, then Junior Brother Qi can tell you!"

Thus, Qi Lianqing disregarded Yuan Yuerong's persuasion, and told the whole story.

Wen Tianhao's face suddenly became colder, and he said in a deep voice: "Junior Sister Yuan, don't worry, Senior Brother, I will seek justice for you." Yuan Yuerong

said with a moved face: "Brother, how can you be so embarrassing? You are usually busy with affairs, and now you have to rush about such a small matter for me, Rong'er really doesn't know how to repay her."

Wen Tianhao shook her hand and said: "As long as it is about junior sister, don't talk about it For small things, even going up the mountain of swords and down into the sea of ​​fire, I will not hesitate!"

"Brother, you are so kind." Yuan Yuerong's cheeks were immediately stained with two touches of touching blush, and she looked back at the other party affectionately.

There was a trace of bitterness on Qi Lianqing's face, but he was not far behind and said: "Junior Sister praised Senior Brother, but forgot me, Senior Brother Qi feels so sad!" Yuan Yuerong vomited playfully

. Tongue, put one hand around Qi Lianqing's arm, flatteringly said: "Brother Qi is also very good to Rong'er, just as good as senior brother."

So, Shen Moli hadn't thought of an excuse yet after breakfast that day Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing blocked the gate of the courtyard when they went to see Yin Moshang in the Qingxiao courtyard.

At the beginning, seeing this stern and refined handsome man talking to him in an aggressive tone, Shen Moli was stunned, not knowing why, but after hearing the names on the other party's report, he suddenly remembered the origins of these two people , aren't these the two harems accepted by the heroine?

Although Shen Moli couldn't figure out why these men shared the heroine without any grievances with each other, he immediately understood the reason for the two of them. He must have bullied the heroine last night, so the heroine beat them up. small report.

You don't need to guess to know that the two male protagonists who dote on the female protagonist come here at this moment, naturally to help the female protagonist vent her anger.

Knowing that he couldn't be kind, Shen Moli didn't intend to treat the two of them with courtesy, but put on a high-ranking attitude, clasped his fists and said, "This is Shen Moli, what advice do you two senior brothers have?"

Wen Tianhao He said expressionlessly: "Today I want to compete with you in martial arts. If I win, please leave Xuanwuzong immediately and stop entangled with Elder Yin. Do you dare to fight?"

Shen Moli couldn't believe it. "Senior brother, are you kidding me? Everyone in the world knows that I, Shen Moli, is a good-for-nothing with no internal energy in my body. If I compete with you in martial arts, I will definitely lose. If you want to bully others, please forgive me." I can't agree."

Qi Lianqing explained in a gentle voice with a smile like a spring breeze on his face: "Junior Shen misunderstood us, what the big brother means is that we don't compete with internal strength, but only with moves. During this period, you can't use a little bit of internal strength. I don't know Junior Brother Shen. Wish?"

Wen Tianhao nodded with a stiff face, "Exactly."

Shen Moli still refused, "Forget it, you martial arts practitioners are strong and healthy, even if you don't use internal force, you still press me Hit me, I don't want to be fooled."

The smile on Qi Lianqing's face froze, he didn't know how to answer.

Wen Tianhao finally got angry, pointed his sword at Shen Moli's throat, his whole body was filled with cold air, and asked in an aggressive tone: "Do you compare?"

Shen Moli turned a blind eye to the long sword approaching in front of him, shook his head firmly and said : "No comparison!"

Burning with anger, Wen Tianhao moved his long sword three inches to the left, intending to seriously injure the opponent with a single force.

Shen Moli crossed his arms and looked at Wen Tianhao calmly, without even moving his eyebrows.

Between the lightning and the flint, a stone shot out from the darkness, and bounced off Wen Tianhao's sword tip.

Wen Tianhao's fingers numb, and he took a few steps back before releasing the force of the attack.

Afterwards, the childish fifth junior raised his sword to block Shen Moli behind him, and shouted coldly: "Who dares to hurt my senior brother!"

Shen Moli put one hand on fifth junior's shoulder, and blamed willfully: "Fifth Junior Brother, you didn't come out earlier when you saw that Senior Brother was being bullied. Be careful that I will sue you in front of Dad."

Fifth Junior Brother shrugged his shoulders, shook Shen Moli's hand away, and said, "It's you It's useless, you still dare to blame me. Just stay and go, if you accidentally hurt you, the master will blame us for not protecting you."

"The fifth junior brother said yes, then I won't bother you." Shen Mo Li took a few steps back, avoiding the battle circle, and started watching the show in a leisurely manner.

Seeing that he retreated to a safe distance, the fifth junior brother said to Wen Tianhao just now: "If you want to compete with my senior brother, let me pass first."

Wen Tianhao raised his chin and asked, "Which disciple are you? I don't agree with you." The unknown people fight." The

fifth junior brother put the sword into a sword flower, stuck it vertically on the ground, looked indifferent, and replied coldly: "Li Nuan, the fifth disciple under the head of the Lingwu Sect, is here, please Senior brother, please advise!"

Qi Lianqing looked at Shen Moli, who was standing one foot behind Li Nuan, frowned slightly, and asked, "I didn't know that the son of the master of the Lingwu Sect would hide behind his junior brother and act as a shrunken head. The tortoise, really opened my eyes!"

Shen Moli leaned against a tree, spread his hands, and said helplessly: "It's okay to be a tortoise, you can say whatever you want, anyway, I don't care. It will lose a piece of meat." Sometimes he really can't figure it out, it is obvious that the other party provoked him first, and he is just unwilling to accept the other party's provocation, but in the end it becomes his own, isn't he helpless, okay?

Wen Tianhao snorted coldly, and said to Li Nuan: "Needless to say, it's just a fight."

In just a blink of an eye, the two fought together, but they fought four or five moves in a blink of an eye. Feiyang, the sword moves of both sides were quite fierce.

Wen Tianhao's sword moves were decisive and decisive, Li Nuan's sword moves were flexible and changeable, for a moment they were evenly matched, it was hard to tell which was the best, this fight took an hour to pass.

The battle circle continued to expand, and Shen Moli retreated again and again, until he retreated tens of feet before feeling that the pressure was not so great.

Qi Lianqing looked at the two who were fighting inextricably, thought for a moment, and moved behind Shen Moli calmly, holding a stone in his hand ready to go.

Shen Moli was naturally aware of his movements, and was secretly vigilant about all the other's movements, but suddenly heard a thick and long voice coming from a distance.

"What are you doing?"

Qi Lianqing slipped his hand, and the stone injected with internal force flew out uncontrollably, so he could only say 'no' to himself!

Shen Moli was distracted by that voice, and then his back hurt, as if being pushed from behind, and he rushed into the battle circle, and was immediately wrapped in a burst of fierce energy.