chapter 65

After Yin Moshang asked Yuan Yuerong to be taken to the execution hall to receive the punishment, he also went to the suzerain to plead guilty.

Although he lived in seclusion, the big and small things that happened in Xuanwuzong every day could not escape his eyes and ears. Naturally, he also knew that Yuan Yuerong, Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing were very close, and Yuan Yuerong had a very close relationship with Shen Mo the night before. Li's exit is not bad, and the next day, Shen Moli was picked on by Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing, and he knew what was going on without guessing.

Yuan Yuerong, as his direct disciple, made a mistake, so naturally he, his master, was responsible for his incompetent discipline.

Of course, as a big brother who dotes on his junior brother, the suzerain will not really punish him, but just deduct his monthly salary for a few months and let it go.

As for the two parties involved, Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing, whether it was to give Lingwu Sect an explanation, or to maintain the Xuanwu Sect's rules, they must not be lightly forgiven.

On the same day, the suzerain issued an order to bring Wen Tianhao and Qi Lianqing to the execution hall, punish him with two hundred sticks, deduct one year's monthly penalty, face the wall and contemplate for three years, and demote Wen Tianhao from personal disciple to registered disciple All the preferential treatments enjoyed will naturally no longer exist.

Restraining with a rod and thinking about mistakes against the wall are not the most serious punishments, but being reduced to a registered disciple is the most serious punishment.

You must know that Wen Tianhao, as the eldest disciple of the suzerain, has always been cultivated as an heir. If he is reduced to a named disciple, it means that he will miss the position of the master from then on.

The suzerain was determined to punish him, even though Wen Tianhao cried and begged repeatedly, it was of no avail.

After dealing with the follow-up matter, Yin Moshang took a heavy gift and went to the courtyard where Shen Moli and others lived.

Shen Moli learned that Yin Moshang came to see him again, and he was alone, and he was sitting in the room eating fruit cakes, and hearing this, he immediately hid the food on the table in the drawer, took white powder and put his own After painting his face and lips, he jumped up and lay down on the bed, covered himself tightly, and then waved his hand to Fifth Junior Brother who came in to report the news: "Okay, Fifth Junior Brother, you can go out now."

The corner of Li Nuan's mouth twitched, and he walked out without saying a word.

It wasn't until Shen Moli looked at the door four or five times that he heard footsteps and voices, which made him close his eyes quickly, and listen carefully to the movement outside with one ear.

Shen Rufeng led Yin Moshang into the door and came to Shen Moli's bed. Seeing that the other party closed his eyes and didn't care about it, he just showed a faint smile, and then said to Yin Moshang: "Elder Yin, I will take my leave first." Now, you and Li'er chat slowly."

Seeing that Shen Moli closed his eyes, Yin Moshang thought that Shen Moli was still asleep, so he said: "I see that Mr. Shen has not woken up yet, why don't I come back another day. "

Shen Rufeng raised his eyebrows and said: "Since you're here, why are you leaving without even saying a word? Don't worry, Elder Yin, according to my calculations, Li'er will wake up within three breaths.

" He led a few young apprentices out of the room.

Yin Moshang watched the person leave, so he could only turn his head to look at Shen Moli on the bed. The next moment, he saw the other person's eyelashes trembling slightly, and slowly opened his eyes.

Shen Moli immediately showed a fragile smile, and said, "Elder Yin, why are you here?" After speaking, he was about to prop up his body and sit up immediately.

Yin Moshang sat by the bed, stepped forward to hold him down, frowned and said, "Your injury is not healed, don't move around!"

"Elder Yin, don't worry, my injury is fine." Even so, Shen Moli lay back obediently, and asked: "I don't know why Elder Yin came here this time?"

Yin Moshang showed hesitation, and said: "This deity is here to confess to Young Master Shen on behalf of the evildoers. "

Shen Moli showed doubts on his face, and asked: "What is the explanation of Elder Yin's words?"

So, Yin Moshang told the story of Yuan Yuerong's instigation of the two senior brothers to attack him, and the punishment they received He also informed them, and finally asked: "As for the punishment of the three people, the deity and the suzerain have absolutely no favoritism. Everything is done according to the rules of the sect. I wonder if Mr. Shen is satisfied?"

"Your Emperor's handling is extremely appropriate, there is nothing wrong with it." Shen Moli shook his head and said with a sad face: "It's just that I still have doubts, if Miss Yuan has any dissatisfaction with this subordinate, you can tell me directly. Why would you encourage others to be unfavorable to me? Besides, I just want to repay Elder Yin, and I don't have any thoughts of overstepping the rules. Miss Yuan really doesn't need to make such a big show. Furthermore, Miss Yuan has a straightforward temperament, pure and kind, and it doesn't seem like she would Could there be some misunderstanding among those who did such a thing?"

Yin Moshang shook his head and said, "Young Master Shen, there is no need to defend her, she has already admitted this with her own mouth, and I will never wrong an innocent person."

Shen Moli finally After accepting this fact, his mood dropped instantly, and he said with a pale face, "If it wasn't for me, there would be no estrangement between Elder Yin and Miss Yuan. I feel ashamed in my heart, and I don't know what to do."

Yin Moshang comforted : "Mr. Shen, don't blame yourself. Yuerong has bad intentions and doesn't want to repent. Even if there is no today's incident, I will run counter to her sooner or later."

Shen Moli defended Yuan Yuerong: "Ms. It's understandable to be impulsive, maybe after a few years, her temperament will be much calmer. Do you want Elder Yin to coax Miss Yuan? Maybe she is sad now, what if she gets angry and loses her body?"

Yin Moshang said mercilessly: "Three years old is the big one, five years old is the old one. Mr. Shen doesn't need to defend her. Yuerong can do what she did today without repenting, which shows her nature is like this! I didn't kill her this time. To be expelled from the school is already a great tolerance, let's see how she will behave in the future."

Shen Moli wanted to persuade him again, but he was stopped by his sharp eyes, so he had to give up!

Seeing that he no longer pleaded for mercy, Yin Moshang finally calmed down a little, touched his head, and said, "You are seriously injured this time, will you stay for a few more days?

" My injury is not good, so I decided to stay for another half a month."

Yin Moshang nodded, showing hesitation, and said: "To express my apology, I decided to bring you back to Qingxiaoyuan to take care of me personally, what do you think? "

Shen Moli showed surprise on his face, and quickly refused: "No! It's just a small injury, how dare you bother Elder Yin to take care of it personally?"

Although he couldn't wish for it, if A-Shang stayed by his side all the time , is bound to find out that she is pretending to be sick, and when the matter is revealed, won't she end up in the same fate as Yuan Yuerong?

Although he felt that Ah Shang would not be willing to punish himself even if his faux pas was exposed, but anger was inevitable.

Seeing that the other party was about to speak again, Shen Moli quickly stopped him, and said, "Elder Yin needn't say anything. Besides a few servants, there are also a few of my juniors. They are more than enough to take care of me. You really don't need to bother Elder Yin. How about this, how about you come here to accompany me for an hour or two after you finish your daily work, just to relieve my boredom, how about it?"

Yin Moshang's dignified expression finally relaxed, he nodded solemnly, and said: " Okay, then I will come here to see you at the end of every day."

Shen Mo nodded heartily, and found that Yin Moshang was looking down uncomfortably, followed his gaze, and happened to see himself holding tightly The other party's finger quickly withdrew, and smiled weakly: "Elder Yin, I'm sorry, I'm being rude."

Yin Moshang also withdrew his hand, shook his head and said, "It's okay." He secretly looked away and looked elsewhere, pointing his finger He rubbed uncomfortably twice.

Shen Moli snickered in his heart for a while, then pretended to be reasonable and said, "If Elder Yin has something to do, why not go and do it first!"

Yin Moshang shook his head and said, "Nothing, I will stay with you for a while."

Shen Moli put down Feel free to start chatting with each other casually, asking some unimportant things, such as:

"What does Elder Yin usually like to do?"

"Reading, practicing sword, meditating."

"What does Elder Yin like to watch?" Books?"

"The Sutra of Washing the Marrow, the Sutra of Changing Tendons, and the Sutra of Diamond."

"Does Elder Yin find it boring?"

"Shang Ke!"

"What food does Elder Yin like to eat?"

"Rice, noodles, and steamed buns."

"Then what do you like to eat?"

"Cabbage, tofu, eggplant."

Yin Moshang pursed his lips lightly, seeing that he was fine. Those who wanted to ask, hesitated for a while, and said: "I also want to ask you a few questions." For some

reason, Shen Moli felt uneasy, he nodded and said: "Excuse me, Elder Yin."

Yin Moshang sat upright , asked solemnly: "What does Mr. Shen usually like to do?"

"Reading, practicing martial arts, cooking."

"What kind of books does Mr. Shen read?

" "Music in the World."

"What does Mr. Shen like to eat?"

"Roast duck, beggar's chicken, boiled fish."

"Has Mr. Shen ever married?"

Shen Moli paused and replied: "No."

Yin Moshang After a pause, he continued to ask: "What does Mr. Shen want from a partner?"

"Gentle and considerate, gentle and considerate, with a noble tree and wind, and strong martial arts."

"Does Mr. Shen have someone you admire?" "Yes

."

"Is it a man or a woman?"

" Male."

"How old is it?"

"Thirty years old."

"Which sect and sect do you belong to?"

"Xuanwuzong." "What's your

last name?"

Shen Moli looked at him, and smiled slowly: "Far In the sky, close at hand."

Before the words fell, Yin Moshang's face was completely red. He spread his left hand that he had been holding tightly, revealing a jade pendant in his palm, and said evasively: "This is a token of love. I want to be a partner with you. I don't know what you want?"

Shen Moli almost couldn't control himself and jumped up from the bed, he asked with a beating heart: "Elder Yin, did you come prepared?"

"Exactly."

"Why?"

"You I am in love with each other, it should be like this!"

"No, I want to ask, how do you know that I am in love with you?"

Yin Moshang frowned and thought for a while, and only said two words: intuition.

Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry, took the jade pendant from the other party's hand, took off a string of Buddhist beads on his wrist and put it on Yin Moshang's hand, and asked: "Elder Yin, did you fall in love with me at first sight?"

Yin Moshang He kept silent and said, "You should call me your husband."

Shen Moli originally thought that his lover would be cold-hearted in this life, so he must be slow to accept it, so he planned to take it slowly, but unexpectedly, he was caught off guard and almost I didn't react, but it was right in his arms.

Really gratifying!

The author has something to say: God Expands 233333