chapter 50

Shen Moli followed the path to avoid the palace people and went back to Ru Yuxuan's bedroom, then sent Yuzhi away, then closed the door and shouted in his mind: "System, come out, I'll do something with you."

The system immediately said: What is the host's order?

Shen Moli said: "Didn't you include Tang Poetry and Song Ci in your database? Make it into a book, I need it urgently.

" You don't have to have this kind of book to be happy! 】The system is a little reluctant.

Shen Moli retorted: "Of course I know, what you do doesn't consume energy anymore? Besides, you don't want to lie to me, I won so much luck for you, your energy is already sufficient now, it's just a production An ancient book is effortless for you."

[Okay! Host, please wait a moment. 】

After about two or three minutes, a heavy and old ancient book floated in front of Shen Moli, with the words 'Three Hundred Poems of Tang and Song Dynasties' written on the cover.

Shen Moli took it in his hand and flipped through it, and found that the system is still very careful, these traditional characters are not to mention regular script, it looks exactly like a hand-copied version, and the paper is yellowed, and there are defects in some places. The book will be found to be a forgery.

Putting down the ancient book with satisfaction, Shen Moli said to the system again: "System, please help me make this sheet music!

" Even if you want to please Master Ah Shang, you should be more reserved. 】

"Finally help me make this sheet music, I will not look for you again until this world ends." Shen Moli didn't care about what it said, after all, he is not the kind of simple and easy-to-deceive person who maintains the luck of a child of destiny It can affect the entire world, and the energy it transforms into is absolutely immeasurable, so he won't believe the system's excuses.

Besides, what is modesty? Can it be eaten as a meal?

[Okay, Master Host, what kind of sheet music do you want? 】

"High Mountains and Flowing Water" by Boya!"

[Okay, please wait a moment, Mr. Host. ]

After a while, the score was finally ready.

Shen Moli flipped through the music score, then took out a Yaoqin made of paulownia wood from the original owner's collection, put it on the table, and started playing according to the music score.

Shen Moli is now from a wealthy family, and the Shen family used to be a scholarly family. He also has a lot of research on guqin, although he can't say he is proficient, but he has a strong learning ability, and the original body also has a foundation in playing guqin. Therefore, although the first playing was a bit bumpy, even a bit unpleasant, but the second time it was played, it became smoother, and the third time it was played, basically nothing went wrong. By the fourth time, it was even more like the sound of nature, extremely beautiful and pleasant, and the court ladies and eunuchs outside the palace stopped one after another, involuntarily immersed in the music and unable to extricate themselves.

After the song was over, the maids and eunuchs gradually came back to their senses, and they all praised: "The eldest princess's piano skills have improved again. This song is really nice, and I don't know what its name is."

"Yes! I seem to have seen it just now. You can hear the sound of rivers and rivers in the majestic mountains."

Just as several palace people were discussing, Yuzhi walked up to the crowd and scolded: "What are you doing here? Why don't you go to work quickly and want to be lazy again, right? ?"

Everyone saluted one after another: "I've seen Aunt Yuzhi, let's go now."

Seeing everyone leave, Yuzhi knocked on the door and entered Shen Moli's bedroom, and asked, "Your Highness, I heard you playing outside just now. Play a piece of piano music, why haven't I heard it before?"

Shen Moli said naturally: "This is a new score I got recently. out of the pool."

Yu Zhi knelt beside Shen Moli, picked up the pastry from the tray and placed it in front of him, and said, "Your Highness, why bother to get it in person, you can just order your servants to get it back."

Shen Moli said: "Although that man is a man in the palace, he has a weird temper. If someone else takes it for him, he will definitely not give it to him." Asked, she stopped talking, it's normal if the master doesn't want her to know about something, if she pursues it again and again, it would be too ignorant, so she changed the subject and said: "Your Highness, Your Majesty will be back soon, you should change your clothes quickly Go ahead! Otherwise, you will be told again."

Shen Moli noticed that he was still wearing men's clothes, so he nodded and asked Yuzhi to guard the door, then turned and walked into the inner room.

In just a moment, Shen Moli came out, wearing a light and simple aqua blue palace dress, with only a jade hairpin on his head in a bun, and a light makeup on his face, which softened his facial features A few minutes later, a pair of red phoenixes flowed with light, and looked forward to shine. Looking at it this way, it is definitely a beautiful girl with a beautiful face and a beautiful appearance.

As soon as he walked out, Yumei walked into the bedroom, sent Yuzhi and her personal maid to guard outside the door, took Shen Moli's hand and sat down, and said guiltily: "Little Li! It stands to reason You are a prince, you should have enjoyed the honor of becoming an official and noble, but your mother concubine made you have to disguise yourself as a woman, after so many years, have you ever blamed your mother concubine?"

Shen Moli, who had the memory of the original owner Of course he knew that he would not blame his concubine mother, so Shen Moli shook his head and said: "Of course my son will not blame concubine mother, I know your difficulties."

Yan Ruyu said gratifiedly: "Little Li has grown up so much in a blink of an eye. I am now, and I have become more sensible, and I really miss you."

Shen Moli asked puzzledly: "Why did my concubine say that?"

Yan Ruyu said: "My concubine made up her mind a few years ago, when you reach the age to marry , I took advantage of the opportunity of getting married to send you out of the palace, now it seems that I have to do this, if you continue to delay, you will not be able to hide your figure."

Afterwards, she spoke out her plan.

It turned out that she got in touch with the Yan family a few days ago, saying that a senior scholar in the imperial court had a close relationship with the Yan family, and promised to marry Shen Moli back to the mansion, and help him escape by feigning death, and then change his identity to go to the Yan family. Yan family, in this way, the body of freedom can be realized.

Shen Moli didn't know that Yan Ruyu would have such a plan, and it was exactly the opposite of his plan, so he refused: "Mother, you don't have to do this, I have my own plan."

Yan Ruyu said anxiously and worriedly. Asked: "What are your plans? Could it be that you are interested in the crown prince? You heard my mother tell you that we are weak in the palace, and the Yan family has always been a family of merchants, so we have no ability to fight against those high-ranking officials and nobles." Yes, you must not have this kind of thinking, otherwise you will hit the stone with an egg, and you will never recover! Mother only hopes that you can live in peace in this life, and that is enough!"

Shen Moli couldn't laugh or cry, and said frankly: "I didn't mean that, but I already have someone I like."

Yan Ruyu was surprised and said: "Don't tell me you haven't given up on Yin Jiuqing yet?"

Shen Moli shook his head and said, "It's not Yin Jiuqing, the person I like is actually Yin Moshang. Being so close is actually to get close to Prime Minister Yin, and Yuzhi can testify to that."

However, Yan Ruyu was not too happy, and still said with a sad face: "But I heard that Prime Minister Yin is good-looking, but he is over thirty, and Weak and sick, how can this be done? And are you sure he likes men?"

"I met him only as a man, and I also know that he is old and in poor health, but I have already identified him, and I would like to invite my concubine Allow me this time, how about it?"

Yan Ruyu considered for a while, then finally nodded her head in agreement, and said: "Okay! Mother will think of a way for you, and when the time comes, I will try my best to facilitate this matter for you in front of the emperor. "

Early the next morning, Shen Moli guessed that the court had already set, so he put on men's clothes and quietly left the palace gate, and went to the prime minister's mansion with Yuzhi to hand over the token.

The concierge had already been greeted by Yin Moshang yesterday, and he quickly reported to the housekeeper, but after a while, the housekeeper came out in a hurry to welcome Shen Moli in and brought him to the front hall.

Yin Moshang didn't expect Shen Moli to deliver the books in person, so he hurried out to welcome him into the study.

The two of them greeted each other and sat down to discuss the ancient book that Shen Moli brought over. For a while, they forgot to sleep and eat, and were insane. Several hours passed in a blink of an eye, but they were still unsatisfied.

Yin Moshang held an ancient book like a treasure, and was absolutely amazed by the contents inside. Therefore, he was very enthusiastic about Shen Moli, and it was exactly like this that made Shen Moli jealous, wishing to become that book He was also held in his arms.

Shen Moli secretly suppressed his jealousy, pretended to leave, and as expected, was left for lunch.

In the afternoon, Shen Moli took out the score from his bosom, put it in front of Yin Moshang, and said: "I got a piece of qin music a few days ago, but my qin skills are not good enough, and I can't play the charm that this piece should have. Can you give me some pointers?"

Yin Moshang finally reluctantly put down the book of Tang Poetry and Song Ci that he had turned over several times, picked up the music score and read it carefully. Sitting down in front of the table, stroking the strings according to the score.

The song is over! Buzzing!

Only then did Shen Moli come back to his senses, and found that there were several birds circling the room outside the window lattice, and two or three magpies stopped and lingered by the window, as if they were attracted by the beautiful music of the piano.

Yin Moshang couldn't help admiring: "This song is wonderful! It's no exaggeration to call it the number one song in the world!"

Shen Moli walked slowly to his side and sat down, and praised without hesitation: "Everyone It is Yaozhi's superb skills that can play such a beautiful and wonderful piece. I think Yaozhi likes this piece very much, why don't I give you the score!"

Yin Moshang waved his hand and said: "No need, I have memorized the score Come down, besides this score is so precious, I will never accept it."

Shen Moli did not force, nodded, and asked expectantly: "Can Yaozhi teach me to play this piece now?"

Yin Mo Shang Xin readily agreed, got up and gave the seat to Shen Moli, then sat beside him, and asked him to try to play again.

Shen Moli pretended to play, but the moment he flicked down the strings, there was an extremely weird and unpleasant sound resounding all around, and the birds outside the window were frightened and fled immediately. He stumbled and played once, and then looked at Yin Moshang as if begging for a reward, with obvious expectations in his eyes, as if he didn't know how bad his playing was.

Yin Moshang gave a fake cough, thought for a while, and then said with difficulty: "Yes, Ah Li has great potential for improvement."

After he finished speaking, he hugged Shen Moli from behind, with his hands attached to the back of his hands, holding his hand Teach him carefully, and explain in detail at the same time, you can see that he is a good teacher.

Sensing the cool heat on the back of his hand and the warm breath in his ear, Shen Moli turned his head away, showing a smile that was 70% successful and 30% sweet out of his sight.