chapter 12

After lunch, Yin Moshang dragged Shen Mo away to swim in the lake again.

However, Shen Moli felt that he and Yin Lizhao were at odds, so they chartered a relatively small painting boat, swam to the center of the lake to look at the lotus for a while, and saw a huge painting boat parked not far away, with a group of beautiful people on it. The woman was dancing, surrounded by several young talents, one of whom was Prince Yin Lizhao.

This picture would have been beautiful.

Unexpectedly, a quarrel broke out on the boat. Yin Lizhao flirted with one of the beautiful women, and fought with another son. The three of them fell into the lake together and were rescued by other sons. It was surrounded by people in a panic.

The two of them vaguely heard Yin Lizhao and the others say "Oiran...to be a concubine...concubine..." or something.

When Yin Moshang saw this, his face was very ugly.

Regardless of his status, the prince was jealous of an oiran and a nobleman's son. He lost the face of the royal family. Not only did the court officials laugh at him, but he also made him, the emperor, feel ashamed.

Shen Moli obviously also guessed that His Highness the Crown Prince probably wanted to rob the oiran and go back to be a concubine, but he didn't expect that someone would also fall in love with the oiran, but seeing that woman, he probably didn't want to follow Yin Lizhao easily, so the dispute arose .

One thing more is worse than one thing less, Shen Moli held Yin Moshang's hand and asked people to row the boat to other places, so as not to be noticed by Yin Lizhao.

Being swept away by the prince, Yin Moshang was not in a good mood, and Shen Moli was not interested in continuing to appreciate the lotus, so he had to go back to the palace, thinking that he would come out again when he had time.

In the early morning of the next day, Yin Moshang naturally reprimanded the prince in public, and confined him to face the wall of the East Palace for a month to contemplate, copied Dayu's laws ten times, and abstained from meat and sex while facing the wall.

When Yin Lizhao returned to the East Palace, he naturally went through a lot of trouble, smashing everything in the house to pieces.

For Shen Moli's side, he got Yin Moshang's permission to ask the princess to bring the three grandsons to Ganquan Hall, and meet with Yin Moshang to meet the emperor's grandsons. The most important thing is to have a look at the character of the emperor's eldest grandson how.

However, it is said that although the crown princess lived in seclusion, she was a talented woman when she was not out of the cabinet.

The concubine is the same age as the crown prince, and she is now in her 29th year. Except for the two grandsons born by concubines, this grandson was born to her, and she is exactly three years old now.

The eldest grandson of the emperor was led by his mother and concubine, and he staggered to Yin Moshang and the two of them. Under the gesture of the crown princess, he gave them a crooked salute, and said in a childish voice: "Grandson pays respects to Grandpa Huang!" , See you..." The eldest grandson of the emperor looked at Shen Moli at a loss, so he could only look at the princess in a daze.

Because he forgot what the concubine mother said.

The concubine also knelt on the ground, turned her head, and said softly to him: "This is Shen Guiyi." The

eldest grandson of the emperor nodded, and shouted with a confused face: "Shen Guiyi."

That chubby little face was ignorant Shen Moli couldn't help laughing at the little expression he understood, and quickly pinched the back of Yin Moshang's hand.

Yin Moshang nodded expressionlessly and said, "Let's all get flat!"

As for the other two grandchildren, one was still in their infancy, and the other was still unable to stand still. They were hugged by their respective maids. Things, even more confused, babbling, not knowing what to say.

Not to mention the grandson of the concubine, Yin Moshang saw that the eldest grandson of the emperor had reached the age of the governor, but was standing in front of the princess holding him without crying or fussing. He looked over with a pair of big eyes curiously, and his heart softened. After a while, he said, "Yuan'er, come forward." The

eldest grandson of the emperor is Yin Wenyuan, whose name was given by Yin Moshang when he was born. He glanced at his mother and concubine, and walked towards Yin Moshang under her encouragement. , threw himself into the opponent's arms, and shouted: "Grandpa Huang."

It was Yin Moshang's first time holding a child, so his hands and feet were naturally a little stiff. He didn't know what to do, so he just nodded.

Naturally, Shen Moli had never hugged a child before, but he smiled gloatingly at the side, took a piece of pastry from the plate and handed it to Yin Wenyuan, and said, "Does His Royal Highness like dessert?"

Yin Wenyuan held it in both hands obediently, nodded and said : "I like it, thank you Shen...Shen Guiyi."

Seeing Yin Wenyuan holding the pastry and starting to chew on it, the princess concubine looked at Yin Moshang hesitantly.

Yin Moshang said to the Crown Princess: "The Crown Princess and the two emperors and grandchildren go back first! I will send someone to send Yuan'er back to the East Palace in a while." The

Crown Princess saluted and said: "Yes, father, the son and minister will leave."

Said With that, he left with the two grandchildren reluctantly.

Only then did Shen Moli relax, his dignified sitting posture suddenly collapsed, he squatted in front of Yin Wenyuan, and poked his little face with his fingers, the tenderness felt so good, and his expression turned cute.

Yin Wenyuan leaned against Yin Moshang's legs, glanced at Shen Moli with a bewildered expression, continued to nibble on the pastry in his hand, his mouth moved like a little squirrel.

After he finished eating, Yin Moshang took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands little by little. Seeing that he was still staring at the food on the table, he seriously warned: "You are still young, don't eat too much."

Yin Wenyuan was reluctant to part He quickly retracted his gaze, nodded and said: "Grandson knows, Grandpa Huang."

Shen Moli interjected beside him: "The child is so young, don't be so serious when you are a grandfather, be kind and kind, don't scare the baby."

Yin Moshang glanced at Shen Moli, lifted Yin Wenyuan up and put him on his lap, carefully supported him, and asked expressionlessly, "Have you ever learned anything?"

Yin Wenyuan grabbed his sleeve and said, " Back... back to Grandpa Huang, I have learned the Three Character Classic."

Yin Moshang asked again: "Can you write?"

Yin Wenyuan shook his head blankly and said: "Grandpa, I can recite."

Shen Moli interjected: "He is only three years old, you are too strict, you have to take the school exam as soon as you come up." As a grandfather, it is simply too cruel up.

Yin Moshang didn't ask him what he said, and only asked Yin Wenyuan: "Can you recite it for the emperor?"

Yin Wenyuan nodded and said: "At the beginning of human beings, nature is kind. Xiang... Xiangyuan..." After only reciting a few sentences, he got stuck, thinking for a long time with a dejected expression on his face, and said, "Grandpa, grandson can't remember."

Yin Moshang Touching his fluffy head, he asked: "But your concubine taught you?"

Yin Wenyuan nodded, and heard the emperor's grandfather say to him: "From tomorrow on, I will arrange a teacher for you. Studying for two hours a day, okay?"

Yin Wenyuan nodded obediently, but then asked with a puzzled look: "Grandfather, what is a teacher?"

Yin Moshang replied: "It is the person who teaches you how to read. "

Shen Moli covered his face, he didn't dare to look at the little bun's reaction anymore, he was fooled by the emperor's grandfather because he didn't understand anything, he was only three years old, what can he learn? I am afraid that I will just sit at the desk and look at the teacher blankly, or fall asleep on the desk.

Shen Moli stared blankly at Yin Moshang and the eldest grandson of the emperor chatting with each other, then ordered De Nu to send him back to the East Palace in person. Is the eldest grandson of the emperor cultivated as the heir?"

Yin Moshang nodded and said: "I have this idea, but he is still young, so he can only slowly figure it out."

Shen Moli shook his head and said: "The eldest grandson of the emperor is too pitiful! Three years old, just the right age to play in the mud happily." If you are in modern times, you are still at the age when you are spoiled by thousands of pampers and you are not weaned, you only need to worry about eating enough and sleeping well every day.

Yin Moshang looked disapproving, and said: "I also started my enlightenment at the age of three. As a child of the royal family, I should work hard to make progress and be blessed by the common people. How can I enjoy leisure and hate work, and not think about making progress?"

Shen Moli nodded quickly, and said: "Yes, yes, Ah Shang was right, but I was wrong." What my dear said was right,

Yin Moshang rewarded him with a kiss in satisfaction.

At dinner time, the two still ate together.

However, when the palace people finished serving all the dishes, Shen Moli saw that the eunuch next to him had tested all the dishes for poison, so he looked around the table, but his eyes froze, and he put Yin Moshang in front of him. He picked up the bowl of lily and stalk rice porridge, smelled it, and said to De Nu: "Eunuch De, who prepared today's dinner? This lily porridge with honey is all right, but there are tofu and pork on the table." , why is this?"

Yin Moshang asked suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

Shen Moli whispered: "You will know later."

De Nu hurriedly summoned the eunuch next to him to ask a few words, then turned his head Said to Shen Moli: "If you go back to Shen Guiyi, the imperial meals in Ganquan Hall and Qingquan Hall are cooked by Liu Yuchu, and it is the same today, but what's wrong?"

Shen Moli ordered the middle bowl of cabbage tofu Tang, said: "This tofu and honey should not be eaten together, otherwise it will easily cause deafness." Immediately afterwards, he ordered another plate of shredded pork and asked: "Is this pork?

" It's pork."

Shen Moli said: "Pork and lily are incompatible, and eating together will cause poisoning."

"This crucian carp and honey are mutually incompatible, and eating together will also cause poisoning." "This crucian

carp and that bowl of pumpkin soup should not be eaten together." Shen

Moli asked again: "What kind of meat are these two plates?"

De Nu looked up, the more he thought about it, the more startled he became, and he replied respectfully: "Back to Shen Guiyi, it's mutton and mutton liver."

Nodding with an expression, he said: "mutton, lamb liver and bamboo shoots should not be eaten together. There is also this plate of roast chicken and sesame seeds. The two properties are incompatible and can cause death in severe cases. Can you tell me what I said?"

Yin Moshang Putting down the chopsticks with a slap, with a serious face.

These few questions and answers, like thunder rang in everyone's ears, the palace people fell to the ground instantly in shock, they did not expect that someone would blatantly murder the Holy Majesty, I just hope that they will not be implicated.

De Nu also knelt down on the ground, also extremely shocked, but he replied honestly: "Back to Shen Guiyi, I have never heard that these dishes will cause poisoning when paired together!" It's a little weird, but seeing a few eunuchs tried all the dishes and found that they were not poisoned, and tested them with silver needles, they thought they were all safe. Unexpectedly, reality gave him a bolt from the blue.

Shen Moli had checked his three meals a day before, and found that there was no such serious problem, and even if there was, it was just some insignificant minor problem. Now that the situation is so serious, it is natural to investigate it to the end.

Murdering the king of a country is a serious crime. If he had never understood this knowledge in modern times, or had never met Yin Moshang, would his lover be poisoned to death like this? Immediately afterwards, the crown prince successfully inherited the throne?

Therefore, Shen Moli held back his anger, and asked Yin Moshang: "Has the Holy Majesty heard about this?

" Bring all the people from the hospital here, and I will interrogate them myself."

De Nu hurriedly went to the door to call the guard commander over, and ordered him to bring all the people from the Imperial Dining Room and Tai Hospital with the Holy Majesty's password.

The commander of the guards was also shocked, sensing that something big was about to happen, he didn't dare to delay for a moment, and hurriedly left with a group of guards.

The author has something to say: I sent a red envelope by leaving a message that day. Dear friends, you think the novel is good, please remember to bookmark it, okay!