chapter 27

Back in the barracks, Yin Moshang ordered all the soldiers who had neglected their duties to be taken into the main tent and interrogated one by one.

The main tent is located in the center of the entire barracks, and the routes leading to the outside of the camp extend in all directions. According to investigations by his subordinates, the guards on one of the routes suddenly had diarrhea when Shen Moli was robbed, and died in the camp. They were ambushed when they settled in the bushes outside. Yin Moshang's personal guards took all the guards out of the bushes and took them to the main tent, and there was no casualty.

At the same time, Feng Shuangqi was no exception, he just led a patrol tonight, had dinner with the others, and fainted in the grass just like them. In the eyes of others, they don't know whether he just happened to be unlucky or participated in it.

Yin Moshang summoned a military doctor to inspect the food of Shen Moli and the guard soldiers one by one, and found that there was nothing wrong with it. After looking at all the drinking water in the water bag, he found that Shen Moli's drinking water was drugged. The soldiers' water bags were filled with laxatives. Yin Moshang ordered the soldiers who went to fetch water from the river to be tied up for interrogation, only to find that one of them had died in the tent, and the death time was more than an hour ago.

Shen Moli suspected that Feng Shuangqi was involved, and told Yin Moshang his guess on the way back. Yin Moshang naturally knew that he would not wrong the other party, since he had doubts, it would not be for no reason, and he also knew that Feng Shuangqi often harassed Shen Moli in the general's mansion, and wanted to It is not impossible to put him to death.

However, after Yin Moshang interrogated all the people who planned the assassination, he found that Feng Shuangqi was not involved in this incident at all. He had an alibi for the death of the soldier, and he was also a victim of being given laxatives. See, it has nothing to do with him.

So, after a whole night of investigation, Feng Shuangqi was cleared of suspicion unexpectedly, because the culprit finally found out was a Zuo Shuzhang under Xu Feng's subordinates. Although this Xu Feng has a low rank in the army, he is only a school lieutenant, but he is the second son of the Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice. It was the soldiers under him who did it without authorization.

Yin Moshang doesn't believe that the culprit is just as simple as a Zuoshu elder. Although the other party said that he is narrow-minded, it is because Shen Moli had a quarrel with him a few days ago, in order not to be put on small shoes and affect his future. In desperation, this explanation seems to have no problem, but there are one or two loopholes. He doesn't believe that a Zuo concubine would have the courage and ability to assassinate the general's wife, and there must be someone behind the scenes.

Xu Feng saw that his subordinates participated in the assassination of the general's wife, which was a capital crime both emotionally and rationally. He did not intercede, but immediately pleaded guilty to Yin Moshang. The real culprit behind the scenes is not this Zuo Shuchang.

Yin Moshang nodded in agreement, but remained suspicious of Xu Feng, but he didn't say anything, but demoted him to his post on the grounds of ineffective supervision, and temporarily put aside the matter of laxatives. He pulled Shen Mo Sitting side by side on the main seat, he looked at Feng Shuangqi with a hint of suspicion in his eyes, but at this time there was no evidence to prove that he was involved in the assassination, so he was sent to prison along with the rest of the guards on the grounds of dereliction of duty. The responsibility is one hundred, and the salary is fined for half a year. The guards who guard the main account will not be exempt from punishment.

After torture, the assassin's testimony remained unchanged. It was confirmed that the employer was the Huaiyang Xue family. In order to prevent Shen Moli from surviving, the employer not only asked him to kill Shen Moli, but also asked him to throw the body off the cliff. Yin Moshang's heart was burning with rage, and he looked at the assassin with terrible gloomy eyes. After he explained everything, he ordered people to drag him out to blame, and arranged for his subordinates to return to Beijing to investigate the matter, to see what happened to this Huaiyang Xue family. What is the background, is it really involved in it as the assassin said.

When the assassin was about to lose his breath, Shen Moli gave him the antidote, and Yin Moshang ordered the military doctor to hang him when he saw him, and planned to escort him back to Beijing the next day as a witness.

That night, because of the robbery of the general's wife, the entire barracks was brightly lit, and the general and the soldiers stayed up all night. Yin Mo used one night to reorganize the entire army, and continued to set off early the next morning.

Although Feng Shuangqi was temporarily cleared of the suspicion, but he couldn't get it right. Because of his neglect of duty, someone took advantage of his vacancy and robbed the general's wife. Captain Jie was demoted to Captain Yuhu, and now he is gnashing his teeth lying on the wagon transporting grain and grass.

He had calculated everything, but he didn't expect Shen Moli to escape from the assassin. He spent a lot of time in collusion with the Huaiyang Xue family, drugged Shen Moli, and then murdered him to silence him. Then he tried his best to give the guards laxatives, sent everyone away without anyone noticing, and gave himself a very heavy laxative, just to put himself in the victim's seat.

He had planned a long time ago that when Shen Moli was killed and thrown off the cliff, he would let Xu Feng, the left concubine, be the scapegoat, and himself, as one of the victims and the general's nephew, who had no evidence It can't be said that he is a murderer. Although he will inevitably be punished, his behavior is beyond reproach. Even if uncle is a little suspicious, there is no evidence, and nothing can be proved.

As long as Shen Moli's obstacle is removed, without him giving his uncle a pillow, not only will his official path in the court be unimpeded, but decades later, he will be able to successfully inherit the entire family property and title of the General's Mansion.

But now, Shen Moli is safe and sound. Uncle knows that there is a estrangement between him and Shen Moli, so he must be suspicious of him. In the future, Shen Moli will blow a few more pillow words, not only will he inherit the general's mansion, but he will lose a few points. Even the official positions and military ranks in the court will be hindered.

However, Feng Shuangqi was not in a hurry, there was still a long time left and right, as long as he operated properly, he would not worry about being able to kill Shen Moli, if he escaped the first time, he might not be able to escape the second time.

Yin Moshang and Shen Moli rode together as before. Seeing that the other party was silent, he thought about it all the way, thinking that the other party was angry because he didn't catch the murderer, so he couldn't help but apologize, and said: "A Li, Sorry, I couldn't catch the culprit."

Shen Moli was not angry with Yin Moshang, but was thinking about the relationship between Huaiyang Xue family and Feng Shuangqi. According to the plot he got from the system, there was no Regarding the information about the Xue family in Huaiyang, and now that the system has exhausted its energy because of removing the drug for him, there is no way to know the truth. Even if he wants to break his head, he has no thoughts.

Hearing Yin Moshang's apologetic words, Shen Moli quickly came back to his senses, shook his head, and said in a gentle tone: "Why do you say that? I know it's not about Ah Shang at all, it's all about the murderer That's too cunning. But, Ah Shang, do you think your nephew will be involved in this matter?"

Yin Moshang trusted Shen Moli very much, nodded and said: "As long as it is what you say, I will believe it. Ah Li, you Don't worry, as long as I get evidence to prove that this matter is related to him, I will definitely give you an explanation."

Shen Moli said with a smile on his face: "Ah Shang, you are so kind."

Yin Moshang looked at him gently, and for a while Warmth.