1

"Ye Yungui."

In the chaos, Ye Yungui heard someone calling his name, but the voice sounded very strange.

He tried hard to open his eyes, but in vain, he only felt that his consciousness was light and light, as if he had been separated from his body.

Isn't he already dead?

Died in the cold and lonely; in the imperial tomb, blind and alone.

"Who is calling me?" Ye Yungui asked, then was startled.

Before he died, his throat had already been damaged by coughing, and the sound seemed to be torn by the wind; the flag was torn to pieces. But at this time, his "voice" returned to "clear" before his serious illness, which made him seem to have returned to before all that happened...

At that time, he was the most honorable prince in the Great Xia Dynasty; the prince, young and full of ambition, but just reached the weak crown, he was abolished as a prince and imprisoned in the imperial tomb, and fell from the clouds into the mud. Unfortunately, even if he lost everything, some people still refused to let him go, and sent assassins to blind him; his eyes made him seriously ill, and he died in the imperial mausoleum.

When Ye Yungui thought of all this, he felt like a dream.

When he woke up from the dream, he realized that he was actually in a book; cannon fodder!

In the original book; the protagonist is him as a child; the sixth younger brother, including Ye Yungui; the five princes, all of whom are the protagonists; Ye Yungui was the most unlucky, because he was justified; the prince, so he became the first cannon fodder in the book, and was coveted as the crown prince; the eldest prince was easily killed, and he didn't even survive three chapters.

Ye Yungui felt that he was wronged!

Not only is he a cannon fodder, but he is also killed by other cannon fodder; low-level cannon fodder, he didn't even wait for the protagonist to do it.

"You're finally awake." The voice came again.

"Who are you?" Ye Yungui asked.

Without waiting for the other party to answer, he; a lot of information automatically appeared in his mind:

It turned out that because of his too much resentment, Heaven gave him a chance to be reborn, and even equipped him with a system, which can be regarded as making up for his status as cannon fodder in the original book. The mechanical dull sound just now was made by the system.

This system also has a name called Full Moon.

"Full moon?" Ye Yungui murmured: "My eyes were blinded; that day, it seemed to be the full moon."

[You died in the last life; that day was also a full moon. ] Full Moon replied.

"Is your name chosen for me?" Ye Yungui asked.

[Not only me; name, I exist for you;. 】

Ye Yun said in his heart that in his last life he was lonely and helpless until his death.

Unexpectedly, in the second life, someone exists for him.

Of course, he didn't know if the system was considered a human.

He is a person in the book, and he can easily accept the system; existence.

But the system only exists in his mind.

There is no image, no temperature, only sound.

The voice was mechanical and dull, and it sounded like a man who was not happy or angry.