2

Digging?

Li Zhao and Chang Dongting looked at each other, for a moment they didn't understand what His Royal Highness meant.

Ye Yungui stood up and patted the hem of his clothes casually, then started strolling in the yard. The small courtyard he lived in was not too big, and there were only two walks in front and back. No matter how slow his steps were, he could still walk back and forth with just a cup of tea.

There are occasional guards or handymen in the front yard here, but no outsiders come from behind, only Ye Yungui and the guards and servants he brought from the East Palace live here.

If you want to dig a hole to bury someone, it must be safer to bury it in the backyard.

"I think this place is not bad." Ye Yungui stepped on the open space in the corner of the yard.

"Does Your Highness know that Dunzi and Xiaoyang are going to get flower seedlings?" Li Zhaodao: "Why don't you let them plant the flower seedlings they got here in a while."

The Dunzi and Xiaoyang mentioned by Li Zhao were the former servants of the Eastern Palace. Today they heard that the servants of the Department of Internal Affairs had brought a lot of saplings and flower seedlings, so they said they wanted to ask for some to plant in the yard, so that they would bloom in the future. Maybe His Highness will feel better after seeing him.

After hearing what he said, Ye Yungui remembered that Dunzi and the others had indeed planted a lot of flower seedlings in the yard in the previous life. It's a pity that he went blind not long after, and couldn't see those flower seedlings grow up and bloom.

But when he was dying, it was the late autumn of August, and he had vaguely smelled the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus.

While talking, Dunzi and Xiaoyang came in with a bunch of flower seedlings.

Ye Yungui turned his head to look, and saw that there was a flower tree under the lamb's arm, and he thought it was the sweet-scented osmanthus.

"Your Highness!" Dunzi couldn't help but startled when he saw Ye Yungui, and then his eye circles turned red, "I always said that the weather is warm in spring, and I asked you to come out to bask in the sun. You can be regarded as coming out today."

As the name suggests, this man is short and fat, very stocky and cute.

The lamb who followed him was thin and small, very delicate, several circles smaller than Dunzi, but it was a pity that he was dumb and could not speak. But he was careful in doing things, and Ye Yungui always kept him by his side to serve him.

"You guys are capable, and you can get so much money back." Sylvia smiled.

"Hey, Your Highness, you don't know. There is a small acquaintance in the Department of Internal Affairs. This time he specially asked for an errand to come to the imperial mausoleum, and he prepared all good seedlings for us." Dunzi said, holding the lamb's arm He took the flower tree that was in the box, and said: "Your Highness used to like sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, so I specially asked for a sweet-scented osmanthus flower, but I don't know if it can be supported."

Ye Yungui looked at them playing with those flower seedlings, and there was a rare smile in his eyes.

His facial features were originally exquisite, and when he smiled, the tails of his eyes were slightly curved, making his eyes clear and vivid, very beautiful.

"Dunzi, go to them again to borrow a shovel and a pout, and I will plant flowers with you." Ye Yungui asked Xiao Yang to help him get the armbands and tie them on.