50

Cen Mo looked at Ye Yungui and couldn't say a word for a while.

    "What's wrong?" Ye Yungui looked at him innocently, and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" "

    You... guessed it all, didn't you?" Cen Mo asked him.

    "Guess what? Did you hide anything from me?"

    "I..."

    Cen Mo was so nervous that cold sweat broke out on his palms. The more Ye Yungui was like this, the more uneasy he felt.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hide it from you."

    "Oh? Someone held a knife to your neck and forced you to lie to me?" "

    Don't be angry, okay?"

    "You know I will, Then why did you do this?"

    Ye Yungui didn't want to quarrel in front of the two children, so he asked someone to take the child away first.

    "Xiaogui..." Cen Mo raised his hand to grab Ye Yungui's hand, but he dodged it.

    "You know that I will be sad when the full moon disappears, so why do you lie to me?"

    Cen Mo tried to calm down, and explained to him: "I kept it from you at first, because I was afraid that you would understand me after knowing that I was me in the previous life. Be on guard, or be afraid."

    "I didn't ask you about the beginning, I asked about the later!" Ye Yungui said angrily: "Could it be that today, I don't trust you enough? But what did I get for my trust, so You have to hide important things from me? Do you know... I thought the full moon had really disappeared!"

    Ye Yungui was so angry that his eye circles were red, he turned around and didn't want to look at him again.

    Cen Mo cautiously approached him, but he didn't dare to touch him again.

    "Xiaogui..."

    "Don't call me that!"

    "Your Highness."

    "Let me ask you, if I can't guess, are you planning to hide it from me forever?" "

    I never thought of hiding it from you forever, in fact, I thought about telling you before I left the capital, but I'm afraid that you will die I'm angry, and I won't talk to me. You don't know how good you are, so good that sometimes I feel that standing by your side is a blasphemy against you..." Ye Yungui felt goose bumps

    hypocritically , "Don't change the subject."

    "I'm not trying to excuse myself. Before I came to Beijun, I felt that you would drive me away at any time." Because of this, he preemptively brought Taxue to Beijun.

    Ye Yungui turned his head to look at him with a very surprised expression.

    This was the first time that Cen Mo showed his fragile and uneasy side in front of him...

    Looking back, since they met, Ye Yungui had never made any promises in front of Cen Mo. At first, it was because he didn't think about the future, so he didn't want to tie Cen Mo up. Later, when the two got closer, he felt that there were some things that he didn't need to say so clearly.

    And those words that he never said, became Cen Mo's heart disease after a long time.

    Facing Cen Mo like this, most of the anger in Ye Yungui's heart had subsided, but he didn't intend to give up easily. Cen Mo is used to going his own way, if he is not allowed to have a long memory, he will definitely do it again next time.