26

Seeing him staring at him all the time, Cen Mo looked a little uncomfortable.

    "What did you dream about?" Cen Mo asked him.

    "It's nothing, it's a pretty good dream."

    Ye Yun got up and asked him casually, "Do you still keep the grasshopper I gave you?"

    Cen Mo was stunned for a moment, and said casually: "I probably didn't lose it." Well, I can’t remember where I put it.”

    Ye Yungui smiled and said, “Let’s steam the buns in the kitchen today, I haven’t eaten buns for a long time.” “

    You’re going to a garden party today, aren’t you afraid you’ll smell like buns?”

    “ Right, I almost forgot, there are still important things to do today."

    Ye Yungui immediately called Xiao Yang in, and asked him to help him choose suitable clothes.

    While he was washing up, Xiao Yang had already picked out his clothes. It was a light blue robe with wide sleeves, and the robe was rolled with gold thread. It looked simple and luxurious.

    "Help Cen Mo choose one, he will accompany me today." Ye Yungui said again.

    "I'll protect you in the dark, so you don't need to be so troublesome." Cen Mo said.

    "No one in the capital knows you, so you don't have to shy away from following me. I will definitely walk around the capital often in the future, so it's not good for you to hide in the dark all the time, right?" Ye Yungui said.

    "Assassins should hide in the dark." Cen Mo said.

    Ye Yungui looked at him when he heard the words, "I have other plans today and I want to use you. If you don't want to follow, I'll let Li Zhao choose a suitable one from the East Palace Guard." He could see it, Cen Mo This awkwardness is clearly a temper tantrum.

    But he didn't quite understand, what's the trouble with this man?

    "Will you go?" Ye Yungui asked him.

    "Go." Cen Mo compromised.

    Ye Yungui put on the piece of jade that Princess Ruiyang had tasseled earlier, and put the other piece in his bosom.

    "There is one more thing I need to ask for your help. My sister has returned to Yuzhou, but I am still not at ease. I want to hire a snow-walking assassin to protect her, preferably a woman." Ye Yungui said: "How much money do you need? It's all paid from my account."

    "I've already arranged someone for the day the princess leaves Beijing," Cen Mo said.

    Ye Yungui was startled, he didn't expect him to be so thoughtful.

    "Silver..."

    "You gave Shuanzi too much, enough for two people."

    Ye Yungui smiled, secretly thinking that Cen Mo would save money for him.

    But he really doesn't have much money in his hand at the moment, and there will be more places to spend money in the future, so he is not polite to Cen Mo.

    After the two of them had breakfast, a carriage came from the palace to take Ye Yun back to the garden party.

    Although Cen Mo took a car with him, he was not very emotional and didn't talk much along the way.

    "Hero Cen, do you have another employer outside? You have been so perfunctory these days." Sylvia asked.

    Cen Mo's eyes fell on the jade pendant on Ye Yungui's waist, his eyes were a little sad. He knew that the other party also brought another piece of jade pendant today, which was specially made by Princess Ruiyang, so he knew it was for giving away without even thinking about it.